Day

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  Only in the shower, I realized what was really going on. I stand for a few minutes in hot water. Do not deceive myself even that something comes out of it. This is not a good way out. It can not be him. I dressed in blue shorts and white shirt. Passing through the kitchen, I look at my watch.


  15:30


  What to do? I think I could run. I'm going out the door and I hear laughter. Automatically turn around. On the  sidewalk runs Chunji and Jiyeon. My heart beat faster. They know each other? But how?


  My heart shrank even more when they pass by my house. Chunji did not stop. He did not come to the house, which means that he still intends to talk with Jiyeon. But why exactly is she here? I know what she did to me, but if she forgive me?


  Pfft! She does not have to forgive me! Do not mention it. But I still wonder why she does not like me. In addition to the single reason that I know. When I think she will forgive, I see, as she looked back and she throws me an arrogant look.


  She did it specially right?


  She wants to take him, right?


  But I should not have to worry about, right?


 Too bad it hurts.


  It took me a desire to run. Instead, I decided to walk around the yard. At the beginning I started to walk among the trees. Why I'm his mate? If he had not kissed me, that wouldn't happend!


  I hate him!


  I hate!


  I began to run through the trees, bushes and plants. For the first time in life I wanted to run, but not with vampire speed. I'm not going to simplify the matter.


  I'm running.


  I'm running faster and faster.


  I can feel my muscles hurt, but do not pay attention to the pain. I run before clearing forests again. I still think. I'm running, I'm running, I think. When I found myself on the river, one thought came out of my head. Why am I afraid? Surely I hate Chunji. I do not know why it took me so much effort to find it. I sit down on the grass and stare at the waves.


  This neighborhood is very nice. River water is transparent, if I came into, water would reach my waist. In some full songs of birds. Beautiful, green grass.


  Maybe it will be my place? Such that even CHanhee won't found. One in which I could sit without him.


  When I decided it was time to go, I realized that is it almost 17 time What have I gone for so long? I do not know. I started to go back, but now more peaceful. I know I can positively face to the world. It's only a couple of months, I tell myself, walking through the grass.


  But nothing, not even Lee ChanHee can stop me from my smile.


  In a few minutes I found out that he could easily rip someone smile from face.


Chunji's Pov
  We ran through a housing estate. Never in my life have I felt so good. Again, we talked, we laughed. Just like old times. I can not forget about all of it. At least, I thought, until she asked me.


  "So, you and JiJi are Mates?" Jiyeon bent over the faucet in the park and took a drink of water.


  My whole body tensed. When she just walked away from the waterhole, I leaned in and drank a little. I tried to do everything as slowly as possible to gain time.


  "Hey, do not drink so much. Leave it to others." She giggled, and then continued. "So?"


  I leaned back on watering. "Yes." I manage to say.


  She smiled. But I do not think it was a very sincere smile. "You know, you surprise me. You always hate her." She said and made innocent face.


  I pinched her cheek."Aigoo ~ ~" I said.


  She blushed slightly, and started running again .At one of the intersections we split up.


  I had wanted to go home. At this thought, a smile on my face arrived. When I looked at my watch, I realized that it is almost 17. I started to run faster. In fact, after Jiyeon asked me why we're together, I did not want her to answer.


 For  a few moments when we were running, it was awkward, but then we started to talk normally. I'm glad she did not ask again about this.


  At home I pulled out a bottle of water and started drinking it greedily. Clearly heard, as the water goes straight to my stomach. Only then it hit me. Jiji is not at home. Where is she? I walked over to the window to look outside. And then I saw her. She went in the back of our yard. But it was as if present.


  Had our Princess of the thoughtful?


  I smiled to myself. Now, my pony, see what it's like to live with me. She went quickly to the white box. I'm curious to see how she would react to a bath?


Jiji's Pov
  I walked in front of field. All in all, it looks like a field of golf. Lots of hills, even lawn. While I went and thought about things out of my mind, there tore to me a strange noise.


  Before I could think what it was, around me flew the water. I squeaked and walked away a few steps back, but it did not work.


  In a few seconds I was all wet. My pants, shoes, hair, shirt. I know who did it. Only one person could be so stupid and reckless to do so. And only one person has access to the house.


  I quickly ran in front of the house and noticed that Teen Top come to our backyard.


  "HEY! NOON ---" Ricky did not finish the sentence, in surprise. Others laughed at, but when I sent them the look of death, they fell silent.


  "What happened to you?" L.joe asked, trying to hold back laughter.


  But I did not answer him, I just shouted. "LEE CHANHEE!!!!"


Author's Pov
  Jiji ran into the kitchen. She knew where he is. The girl quickly walked over to him and pointed at her. "What is it?"


  "Erm ...? Wet woman?" He asked innocently.


  Jiji had turned all red in the face with anger.


  "Oh!" Chunji snapped his fingers. "Wet vampire woman."


  The Jiji's back, Teen Top began to giggle.


  "This is not funny!" Jiji screaming. "You're ruining everything! Now I am going to lie on a sun lounger, I hope that you won't do anything or I'll kill you." JiJi came and lay down on a deck chair.

  "Of course." Chunji said as she left. He felt a little bad that he did it, but on the other hand, it's fun.


  "This brave joke!" L.joe reached out to Chunji nailed him five. Chunji does it without hesitation.


  "You know, you should not do that." Niel speaks. Everyone looks at him shocked. "What?" Niel said. "She's your Mate. Maybe she will not be with you for life, but you could not interfere. She is not your enemy."


  "I do not care." Chunji said dryly.


  "That's why you kissed her?" Ricky asks.


  "Why do you still ...?"


  "Hyung" CHangjo said. "Surely you do not like her?"


  Chunji sniffed out before he said. "Yes."


  "You see, Chunji?" CAP said. "You hesitate to the answers. This means that you like her."


  "Now, you are what?" Chunji was indignant. "Doctors love? Why do you come here?"   Chunji wanted to change the subject. He wanted to talk about everything, but not about her.


  "We wanted to look around and help in packing." Ricky said.


  "The team we all unpacked. And now, shoo!" Chunji chased them from their strawberry yogurt.


  Teen Top left, and Chunji came up with another joke.


  "You are lying on a sun lounger, Jimin?"


  He grunted and quietly crept to her. Jiji lay on her back, and on her nose was sunglasses. Chunji yoghurt opened quietly and in one swift movement he poured it on belly and face Jiji.


  As a result, from the head to the belly Jiji was in yogurt. She instantly jumped up and screamed.


  "LEE CHANHEE!!!"

 



  When Teen Top gotten into the car, they heard a scream. "LEE CHANHEE!!!"


  Everyone laughed and buckled straps, but CAP just shook his head.
  "What happened Hyung?" Ricky asked  with his sweet face.


  "Nothing. I think that Chunji spilled yogurt on Jiji." CAP said, but really he was thinking about something else. *Chunji,enjoy while which Jiji, if you can. I see what you feel about her, even though you deny it. *


-----
Comment and subscribe, please!