Another Plan III

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  JiJi felt ... weird. She already thought she was going to die. She has closed her eyes and said goodbye to her parents. For what ? The only thing she want is peace. And here's what?


  Jiji felt the cold steel touching . She did not dare to cry. Already she was ready to say goodbye to the world and everything.She imagined  that Chunji and Jiyeon will be together. They will have children and they went hunting together. They will be able to drink blood together. At that thought her heart hurt. She could not ever do that.


  After a while, common sense came to her mind. If Jiyeon kill her, then Chunji will report this to the police. Jiyeon in the best case will be sent to prison. And the worst .... well, join her in heaven. Or in hell. Rather, this second option.


  But what if Chunji really love Jiyeon? They will not say anything and make it look like death? Of course, the normal death? Jiji did not want to think about it, so she listened to their conversation. She heard like Chunji tried to save her. It surprised her. But it was clear that Jiji no longer survive. And then something incredible happened.


  Chunji confessed that he likes her.


  These words echoed in her head, but she did not dare to open her eyes. She did not want to look at him. Why he confessed to her now? Why not earlier? Jiji attempted to decipher her train of thought, but she could not. It was only when she heard the clatter dagger falls to the floor, she dared to open her eyes.Jiyeon stood, her eyes were wide open and fixed on Chunji.


  You know how Jieyon feel?


  Her whole body was suddenly numb. She could not even lay opinion. And that feeling. Like dementia? She did not know whether to be disappointed Chunji. She thought he hates Jiji. And think he wants she to be removed. And now? Now he says he likes her?


  Jiji thought that is a miracle and Jiyeon will fall into fury. And would kill her. But nothing like that happened. But Jiyeon just stood there with open. It's only a matter of time before she get angry and find the culprit. And then she unloads her anger on that person. In this case, it would be Jiji, and her position in that did not help.


  But then again, a miracle happened.


  Men released from the grip of Chunji and Jiji. Jieyon was captured by them.
Chunji automatically ran to Jiji and hug her. This situation was so strange that even Jiji hugged him back.


  "Are you okay?"


  "Stupid question, Chanhee."


  He smiled slightly, and both turned to Jiyeon, which is now trying to extricate himself from the grip.


  "Let go of me! I pay you for your work!"


  "With all due deference, but you lied to us." The mam,  who came out of the shadows, said. "They had to hate each other, yet he confessed something else." Now he turned to Jiji and Chunji. "You'll get a message when the hearing will be held. But until then .... take good care of yourself."


  And disappeared. Jiji and Chunji went home. They both feel strange. They did not know what to say. Jiji caught Chunji a few times that he was staring at her. Chunji too.


---
I know this is short and boring.
I'm sorry!
But I just got back from a trip and I'm tired.