Cake

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  "How ... did you do it?" Jiji was surprised.


  Chunji smiled.


  "Yah! Answer!"


  Chunji was still smiling at her.


  "You listen to me?"

 

  Chunji pointed at the apron.


  Jiji snorted. "No way Chanhee. You are not a boss in the kitchen."


  Chunji raised one eyebrow, which annoyed Jiji. She just could not. Jiji always raises two eyebrows. But that's not the point. Only about cooking skills.


  Chunji took another egg and beat them thoroughly. No shell is not flew inside. Let's be honest, the shells of eggs looks like it was cut in half.


  Jiji had no such luck. Always some shell flew inside.


  "It's easy." Chunji said.


  "For you." Jiji she said. "But not for me."


  "Try it."


  Jiji sighed and took the egg. She focused on tight. When a shell had hit the vessel, something precipitated egg from her hand. Jiji, confused, she looked over to where flee egg. Rather, where it crashed, because now could be seen as a big stain on the tiles.


  "What are you doing?"


  "Well, how about you?" Chunji laughed. "If you try even harder to concentrate, I betarrow-10x10.png that you will beat it with your mind." Chunji tried to overturn his eyes, but he did not succeed, and he looked like a beaten dog. Jiji automatically started laughing at him.


  "But seriously. How do you do?"


  "Come on. I'll show you."Chunji Jiji stood for a moment and put  egg in her hand.


  He gently took her hand in his and prepared egg to break.


  "D-Do you think i-it will work?" Jiji stuttered a little, because it is upset their proximity. Although she loved it. Chunji felt similarly.


  "Surely I am the king of the kitchen. What could go wrong?"


  "I thought You was boss of the kitchen, not the king." Jiji muttered, but Chunji was so close to her that he had heard this.


  His reaction was not surprising. Laughter. "Finally you admit it."


  Jiji at last realized what was going on. She narrowed eyes and tried turn her head towards Chunji's head. But it only made ​​it worse because she was eye to eye with him. Devoured a few inches separated them and you could see the sparks between them.


  This situation could be really romantic. Girl, boy. He tries to learn something and her covers. And she? The girl turns around when she want to say something, and BAM! They both look at each other in the eyes and blah blah blah ... You know, a love story. But Jiji and Chunji is another.


  Okay, Jiji admit that she wanted to kiss him, but can not so quickly turns around and they forget about the incident. Chunji breaks the egg and like a fairy tale, breaking it in half.


  Then cooking went reasonably well. There were no strange incidents, they talked a little bit and laugh. When the doorbell rang, they were in such a good mood that they were talking about who should open.. It ended up that Chunji go to the door.


  Behind the door was Ricky and Changjo. Chunji was very surprised on their visit because it was a Saturday and usually they play video games at this time. Chunji knew that the guys would like to see Jiji. And now they have a case to her. He waited until she puts dough into oven. When Jiji approached them, they began to laugh.


  "Hm?"


  Ricky writhed on the floor with laughter and Changjo could not catch his breath, but then the other one pulled himself together and said.


  "These aprons ...."


  Jiji just realized that Chunji is on the right side and that means that, you know, he is her boss in the kitchen. The vampire, slightly annoyed, tapping her foot to the floor and waited until they stop laughing. But she could not help to little blush and smile .


  "You can stop now? It is not my fault that Chunji insisted that he will help me in making the cake, but do not assume the apron, which I now have. So I gave him mine, because I want cake."


  "Okay." The guys at the same time said.


  "What do you have to the case me?"


  "Em, because you know ...." Ricky began, but Changjo interrupted him.


  "Our cousin is coming. She is five years old. There will be also her brother. He is two years. Our uncles want us took them, but we do not have time, because we already have plans." Changjo spoke very quickly. "So we would like to ask you.. Will you go watch after them for a day?"


  Jiji loves children and would not mind, but .... She does not know. Ricky, seeing her fragile face, did aegyo.


  "Oh, good."


  "Yaaay!"


  "Tomorrow morning we will bring them to you." They said, and ran out.


  "What?" Jiji asked, confused. "Tomorrow?"


  Chunji laughed heartily. "Good luck."


  He wanted to leave, but Jiji grabbed a piece of his apron and pulled him. "You're not leaving. For this apron, you can help me tomorrow."


  Chunji made a pouting face, but did not deny it. "I'm going to wash up."


  "No, you don't."


  "Why?"


  "Because you did mess in the kitchen. We must clean up."


  "But you're my wife. This is your responsibility."


  "And what is yours?"


  "Em ..." Chunji thought about it, but could not come up with anything, so he gave up. "Okay, I'm coming."


  Jiji smiled triumphantly and followed him into the kitchen.


***


  Until they cleaned up cake was ready. It was just decorate. They argued again, but quickly came to an agreement. Jiji imposed cream, but the phone rang, so she went to pick it up and told Chunji to do it . When she came back, he asked.


  "Who?"


  "Strange. I answered, but this person hung up." Jiji shrugged and helped lubricate the cream.


  Chunji accidentally painted over her nose. Jiji gasped and asked what it meant to be, but he just shrugged his shoulders. Jiji could not let him win. After a while, she took the cream on hand and smeared his cheek.


  "Hey!"


  "This is for my nose." Jiji staged language.


  Chunji also took the leftover cream and smeared her face. And so began the fight for the cream. At some point, Jiji grabbed chocolate sprinkles and threw at him. He now looked like the cheese. White cheese in a black hole. They both began to laugh even worse.


  They still have to clean up and wash themself, to be able to eat cake. They did it and went to the kitchen. Jiji carefully cut off two pieces and gave Chunji, who carried it into the living room. Chunji chose a movie and they had to watch it. L.joe supposedly recommending this horror.


  They both sat down and wrapped in blankets. The film began and at the beginning there were no terrible things. When the phone rang during a movie, Jiji jumped slightly and Chunji laughed at her.


  "Hello?"


  "Can I talk to lady Jimin Lee?"


  Jiji scolded herself for it, that someone said that she was Lee. But she is theoretically. "Yes, it's me. Who wants to know?"


  "I am with the case of Miss Jiyeon. Is your husband here?"


  Jiji again hate this guy for that reminds her of her husband. "Yes. I will take the speakerphone, right?"


  "All right."


  Jiji went to Chunji and quickly explained to him what was going on. He automatically stopped the video and put the phone on the table.


  "The hearing will be held next week, and you step out of the role of witnesses. Jimin, of course, still be responsible as a victim, because as you know, it was her that they wanted to get rid of. Information send a letter. That's all I have to say for now. Any questions?"


  "No." Both responded.


  "All right. Ah, and one more thing. Jiyeon true death may result. But you still have to be careful, because her family had tried to do so, for she was be going to trial."


  "What?" Jiji said.


  "Take care of yourself, because Jiyeon is on the loose. Know it's a bad idea, but her family bribed others, and for now she is free. We can not do anything. Goodnight." He hung up.


  The silence stretched and Jiji finally asked quietly. "The real death?"


  "It should be her."


  The real death is terrible. Vampires can survive attacks with firearms, motor vehicle accidents, explosions (if you do not burn) and others. But the real death means that they sick her silver pin and cut off her head and burn her body.


  After this conversation, no one want watch film, so they both went to sleep.


---
Guess what?

HOLIDAYS!!!
Wohoo!!!
Btw, how was this chapter?