Reason

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  Ouch! My head hurts! You know how it is when brick  falls on your head? That's how I feel. But where I am? I guess I should openarrow-10x10.png my eyes.


  wat happend? I remember that I went with Mimi, Niel and Chunji to party. We arrived and I was mad at her. But for what? What she did to me? I tried to remember the event that ended yesterday. I couldn't. Suddenly I heard my phonearrow-10x10.png.

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the Earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again

For this is the end
I’ve drowned and dreamt this moment
So overdue I owe them
Swept away I’m stolen


  I open my eyes and see .... my room. I shake down on my bed. Slowly I got up and grabbed my phone.


  "Hello?"


  "Jiji, honey, are you okay? I'm Sorry that we didn't came back yesterday but we had to stay longer at work. We will come back tonight." This Umma.


  "Yes, everything is all right.  I'm Sorry I did not call yesterday after the event, I was very tired." I lied. I have no idea how I got home yesterday.


  "Oh, I'm glad. See you."


  "Bye." I hung up. 


  I got up and immediately sat down again. What is wrong with me? My head hurts so much that I can not get up. I'd go willingly to the kitchen to get a drink. I got up shakily and slowly went down. I heard a noise. Someone fried something?


  Not knowing who, I took a baseball bat that was lying next to. Surely Umma said they would return only in the evening. The noise coming from the kitchen was getting louder as I approached in this direction. The noise is annoying.


  I do not feel well. The noise is annoying, and the pounding in my head did not help me. How can I focus on beating a burglar when I feel like half behind a bush?


  This is now. That moment when you should jump. But wait a minute .... What am I wearing? I looked down and saw the green shirt with the inscription 1#  and short black shorts. Phew ....


  I jumped in with a stick. I froze in place.


  "Jiji! What the hell are you doing? Surely you should not be drunk." Mimi screams.


  "Stop screaming at me! My head hurts like hell and you're cooking so loud that the noise irritates me!" I scream.


  "Oh, I'm sorry."


  "So? I was drunk?" I asked, putting a stick near the counter.


  "Yep. All right?" She asks me.


  "In addition to this stupid splitting in head: Yes. Tell me what I did yesterday. Because I remember that we went to party with Niel and Chunji  and then I was mad at you. Why?"


  "Oh." She started. "You were angry to me, because you went along with Chunji on a motorcycle. "My eyes got big. "I know. Sorry. He was driving very fast. He did not know anything about your illness. Hey, but you're still alive! Then he screamed at me and went. So I went looking for you. Niel and Chunji too."


  Thumb. Thumb


  "Ch-Chunji too?" I asked.


  "Yes., and he found you. You danced in a swimsuit at the pool. Totally drunk. He took you, even though you did not want. He is strong."


  "So what?"


  "You know...I thought that if I and Niel are friends, you and Chunji...."


  "WHAT?" I screamed. I immediately regretted it. My head started to hurt again. "HELL NO! I'll never be friends with him!"


  "Ok. Calm down. I need coffee."


  "Let's go to the café." I suggested.


  "Ok."


  I got up and started walking toward the door. I started to put shoes and noticed that Mimi did not go with me.


  "Jiji?" Mimi calls me.


  "Huh?"


  "You want to go out like this?" She asks. I turned to the mirror and saw that I impose pins pajamas.


  "I'd better go change." I said.


  I put in this:


  "Shall we go?" I ask.


  "Yes."


  On the way to the café Mimi was making fun at me. It turns out that at the party I only danced in a bikini, but at home I was crazy.


Author's Pov
  Jiji could not believe what  Mimi says her. That's what she was doing in the house seemed to be impossible. She had never been like that. Jiji decided by the will of evil, she can not be drunk. NEVER EVER.


*Flashback*
  Jiji jumped out of the taxi.


  "Yaaaaaaaay!! I'm home!" She screams and runs into the yard. But rather than go inside, she runs behind house. Mimi had to go to the hotel with her, but on the way home, her mother sent a text message.


From: Umma
To: Jimin
Baby, we come back in the evening. I have to stay longer at work. Call when you're at home.


  Mimi wondered why she ran behind the house.


  "Oh, CRAP!"


  Mimi started to run quickly behind the house. She saw Jiji standing on the board to jump. If she jumps into the pool, Mimi think, she will drown.


  Jiji stood there and had pulled her hands up. She looked as if she was trying to catch the thing. Mimi quickly ran up to her and screamed.


  "What are you doing?"


  "I try to catch a star!" She responded and jumped slightly. Board began to shake. "Why is it shaking so?"


  "Because it is used to jump into the pool! Get out of there and come here!"


  "Ehh?! Who about you? My Umma?" Jiji ased.


  "Yes! Today, I am" Mimi said. Jiji dutifully goes to her.


  "Umma?"


  "Hm?" Mimi asks.


  "I can play in the pool?" Jiji asked.


  "No, you go to house! Now!" Mimi ordered. Jiji began to sulk. "It will not work! Let's go to the house and play in!"


  "Play?" Jiji asked.


  "Yes! Go!" Mimi said.


  Jiji took off like a torpedo. Her friend walked slowly behind her. When she entered the house, she winked.


  Once.


  Twice.


  Three times.


  Jiji was jumping over furniture in the kitchen with a baseball bat.


  "What are you doing?"


  "Mimi! Beware! You can not touch the floor! Because sharks can eat you! Come here quickly!" Jiji said and waited until her friend comes on the table in the kitchen.


  "Happy? And why do you need this stick?"


  "As if the zombies come. Somehow I'll have to kill them."


  "But the zombies are killed by firing a gun at head." Mimi said. Jiji thought for a moment about what her friend said.


  "I know!" She threw a stick to Mimi. "Wait a minute! In the basement I have a gun with silver bullets, I have just to go for the key which is in the living room."


  * Jiji with a gun? And drunk? Oh, hell no! * Mimi thought.


  "Stop, I'll do it!"


  Jiji stopped in mid-stride. "Okay."


  Mimi went to the living room, she found the key and hid it in her purse. She do not intend to give it to Jiji. Now, she just has to figure out how to dress Jiji. After all, she is in a swimsuit.


  She went to the kitchen to see that Jiji was sitting on a table with a felt tipped pens in hand. She turned to her and smiled. She painted black nose and whiskers extending from it.


  "I am a cat! Miaauuu!"


  Mimi laughed to herself.


  * She and her fertile imagination. *


  JiJi came on all fours on the table. It may look like a cat, only if she weren't in bikini.


  "Look, I can jump to the top!"


  "Are you crazy?!" Screamed Mimi. Between the table and the table top was at least three meters.


  "Umma, Do not be afraid! I'll use my power! Weeeeeeee ~ ~ ~!" She jumped. And she used the vampire power. She began to her hand. Mimi quickly ran up to her and placed her on the ground.


  "Now get dressed in pajamas! End of fun today! Umma must go to sleep and you too!" Mimi said.


  "But I do not want to ~ ~" Jiji was sulking.


  "Now! Go!" Mimi sat down on the couch and smiled. The rest of the evening passed fairly quietly. Jiji was, from time to time, coming and jumping on the furniture, but then she fell asleep.


*The end of flashback*


  "I do not believe it!" Jiji screamed.


  "Believe me!" Mimi said..


  Girls still went slowly to the cafe. Just as they expected, in the café were only a few people. Mainly older people. Whoever was in the cafe, Sunday at ten o'clock in the morning?


Jiji's Pov
  In the cafe was few people. And that's good. At least I will not have to look at the others. Not yet fully recovered. But I can not believe what Mimi told me.


  "What do you want?" She asked.


  "Hot chocolate."


  "Ok. I'll order a meal, and you take care of the place."


  "Mhmm" I muttered.


  I sat down at the table bed. I looked out the window. I've seen plenty of people riding cars. A man has to have fun. He does not have to drink the blood and does not have to be me. I sighed. Around us is beautiful. And people are destroyed. I think I'd give anything to be human. For the normally stale.


  Vampires die. They are not immortal. They live like the people, but they are stronger, they have powers and they do not choose the vampire with who they will live. I would like to have a wonderful husband. Interestingly, when I will get my golden eyes? I would like to have it, maybe now.


  I was so deep in thought that I did not notice that hot in my neck. Wait, what? I feel someone's breath on my neck.


  "And how? Are you sober, wine-bibber?" Someone asked.


  Oh, no.


  Oh, hell no.


  It can not be him.


  But ... it's him.


  I know it.

 

  Lee Chanhee


  I turned around. Our faces were very close to each other. I wanted to kiss him. Wait ... WHAT?!


  T-Thumb. T-Thumb.


  "W-what? Wh-what did you say?" I asked.He stood like a scalded.


  "Err .. I ... I have to go! Bye!" And he went.


  Mimi came in a moment.


  "What did he want?"


  "Nothing."


  For the rest of the time in the café, I was wondering about one thing.


  *Did he just say 'bye'?*


Chunji's Pov
  I walked alone. I had to clear my head. Guys, yesterday, began to asked of me.


  'Why do you help Mimi? "


  'Chunji, what the hell are you doing?'


  'Why did you get Jiji? "


  I just shook my head and went to the room to sleep.


  I was walking through the streets of Seoul and looking at random buildings. After I past the café, where usually I go with Teen Top for breakfast. Today they were not i my home when I woke up. I decided to look inside. Maybe they are there. Maybe I will eat breakfast with them. Unfortunately, in the middle were just older people. And Mimi. Wait, Mimi? My eyes immediately began to looking for JiJi. Surely as Mimi is here, JiJi is too, right?


  *Finally. I found her.*


  She was sitting and looking out the window. I do not know why, but I wanted to see her. Immediately my lips were with a smile. I feel so happy to see her. Why? I walked up to her from behind. I leaned close to her ear and let the inhale her scent. After a moment she noticed me, I whispered.


  "And how? Are you sober, wine-Bibber?" I asked her. She slowly turned around. Our faces were very close.


  T-thumb. T-thumb.


  * Again, these 'Thumb'. I have to go too see a doctor.*


  I wanted to kiss her .... WHAT? LEE CHANHEE WAKE UP! I quickly jumped on her as scalded.


  "W-what? Wh-what did you say?" She asked.


  "Err .. I ... I have to go! Bye!" I said quickly and left.


  * What was that Lee Chanhee? What are you doing? * I think to myself.


----------------------
Heyy!
Now I have the winter holidays!
Till 24 February.

Please comment and subscribe.
GodnessSmile :P