Prom

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Today was the day. Day, which for someone is great, and for someone it's a simple game, because you do not have a Mate. But Jiji has. Only it is not completedarrow-10x10.png as she imagined the night.


  "Chanhee!" She cried for the hundredth time.


  "One minute!"


  She snorted. Chunji from a few minutes was standing in front of a mirror, and what? Arranges him hair. It's just hair. What can he do to it?


  Jiji did not know and tried to not think about it. Once again, she stood before the mirror and checked her makeup. She hard not shone with. It took her lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, a little eye shadow and powder. Her hair was straight as wires.


  

(Ignore the lady and look at a dress)


  She spun and smiled. Honestly. Not artificially, which she did for a few days. At once recalled the situation when she and Mimi bought dresses. Mimi had a similar but different color. HyeRi was yet another color. Who would have thought that Jiji will go shopping with Ricky's Mate?


  Jiji knew Chunji dressed in plain black-and-white suit. She established with Mimi that he assumes a bow tie. But when she leave the room, she noticed that at the desk lay a tie. She lost the betarrow-10x10.png.


  This was supposed to be a magical evening. And what Jiji has? Chunji, who is gearing up more than her. It is true that she could go alone, but tradition dictates that couples like 'Mate' must come to the prom together. Limousine pulled up to the house now, and Jiji spun again, which resulted in her smile again.


  Chunji went down the stairs when he noticed how Jiji turns. And her smile. Oh God. He many days had not he seen her smile. Not the real one. He smiled and straightened his tie. He cleared his throat.


  Jiji turned. She gently held her breath and she could not believe how someone could look so good in a suit. And those of his hair. His purple hair. Jiji always believed that those who color their hair for some bright colors are ... just weird and stupid. But now she saw something more.


  Chunji could not have a good look at her. Her high boots made ​​him when he stood next to her, she was almost as tall as he was. Her white dress ideally placed on her. Her hair was arranged perfectly. He offered his arm.


  "We're going?"


  She just nodded her head.


***


  They were late. But it's business as usual. Jiji complained that it is  Chunji, by so long arranging his hair. She just had secretly hoped that no one will look at when they enter the room. But she was wrong.


  All eyes were on her and him. The eyes of his fans shot up brilliance that she held his arm. But he did not care. He felt a kind of euphoria. He proudly led her around the room and noticed that everyone looks up. When they came to rest, she politely apologized and went to the bathroom, followed by her best friend.


  Mimi asked what happened to her, but she just leaned against the sink and asked.


  "Why is everyone staring at us?"


  "I do not know."


  Jiji exasperated. "I'm not some thing on the show."


  Mimi patted soothingly back her friend. "Nothing has happened. Playing further progress. And I feel like dancing. With you and half the boys from school."


  Jiji cheered up. "Do not forget that you have a Mate."


  She laughed. "You too."


  Girls returned to the rest. Ricky has danced with HyeRi. Chango and Niel went to get something to eat. CAP and L.joe go pick up girls. What is typical. Chunji standing and talking to a boy. Jiji was surprised because she had never seen  him before, that he was talking with someone who is not in the package. But from the back he looked lovely. She walked over. They talked for a while. The boy's name is Luhan and he is their year.



  Jiji has never seen, but he seems to her to be a good boy. Maybe a little different. Then she's gone and talked to the other girls.


  JiJi have not paid attention to the scenery. The whole room was in a cream-colored materials. Gold and silver stars affixed to them. Big, disco ball and colored lights. Corner of the buffet, where the warping and other treats. A scene on which band plays. On this occasion, was unveiled roof and through a glass is seen thousands of stars.


  Jiji started to dance. First dance with Mimi, then with classmates. Differs boys wanted to dance with her. She was not refused. Danced all night. It was after one in the morning, when she went to the bathroom. She noticed HyeRi. They began to talk. Hyeri left, then Jiji. The big surprise for her was him. He stood there, waiting for someone. He walked over to her.


  "Shall we dance?"


  "Luhan, right?" Jiji asked, and went to dance with him. Hyeri gave her a odd look and went to Ricky.


  She had played with him. A little talked, laughed a little, but mostly danced. Jiji does not know how much time had passed, but she knows that she danced with him about fifteen songs. For her, the partner would be ideal. Luhan said that he would take her next to last dance of the evening. She agreed. But the dance was different. They danced a little closer than Chunji wanted. And he was standing there, holding a glass of punch. The rest of Teen Top looked at him.


  "You'd better set aside." Said CAP and when he did not listen, CAP alone took the glass of punch. Chunji just rolled his eyes and waited until the evening ended.


  "I had a lot of fun with you." Jiji said, and went to Teen Top. They looked at her significantly. "What?" They looked elsewhere and began to whistle. "Where Chunji?"


  "Now you care him?" L.joe snorted.


  "What?" Jiji was confused.


  "Nothing."


  "And the last dance belongs to all who have a Mate. Invite all couples to the center." Said the leader of the band and Jiji felt like someone grabbed her hand. She turned and found herself face to face with Chunji. She could not decipher his face. Something between a smile and a grimace. Only that Chunji was glad he could dance with her. He was excited.


  They went to the dance floor. This dance was free. Chunji put his hands on her waist, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Chunji sensed that she feels a little strange, so he pulled her to him so that almost came in contact bodies. He began to talk to her.


  "You see Ricky?"


  Jiji looked around and giggled. "Yes. Oh. He does not know how to dance free dance."


  Chunji laughed. "Exactly."


  "Niel can dance."


  He snorted. "He even dance Irish dance."


  "You know that Mimi does not know how dance the waltz?"


  "Really?"


  "Yes. But in the free dance she is not bad. After a moment she will  hit the rhythm."


  Suddenly the atmosphere had become nicer. They both started to feel better in their company. At the end of the dance Chunji attracted Jiji to him and whispered in her ear.


  "CAP, L.joe, Changjo. They look at us like they were hungry."


  Jiji was slightly intoxicated by the fact that their bodies are in contact together, but she replied. "They want to have a Mate."


   The song is over. They went together to the limo, laughing and talking. Some of Teen Top shook their heads, because they did not understand their relationship.

 

 


  The driver was behind the black glass. Soundproof. The driver was a man, so it was clear that he could not hear anything from the conversation. Such security measures. Chunji sat by the window, and Jiji next to him. Both spoke boldly. The driver, rather than leave the window and the speaker and said.


  "On the main road is a traffic jam.We go around, but the road will be bumpy, so maybe a little shake."


  "We understand."


  After a few minutes the car sometimes bouncing. Suddenly face Jiji landed on Chunji chest.


  "Ouch." She muttered and looked up.


  This was the moment. Jiji has not moved away because she did not want. Chunji leaned over to her and pulled tightly over . Jiji closed her eyes. He grabbed her waist and make her sat on his lap. He first began to move his lips. Once, twice. JiJi at the beginning did not do anything, but she felt butterflies in stomach. But after a while she began to move as he can. Chunji hugged her tighter around the waist and put it on seat.


  They kiss briefly broke up, but Chunji put one leg between hers and again clung to . Jiji felt like Chunji's tongue her lips. She opened her lips and Chunji's tongue entered in. He gently caressed her tongue and ran her hand across her thigh. JiJi changed the angle of the head and their kiss deepened. She could not resist putting her hand under his shirt.


  Jiji slowly examined his stomach, and then back. Chunji moaned softly and almost lay down on her. Even more fervently he began to kiss her. It mattered to them only one thing: to be as close as it's possible to each other.


  They both nearly jumped apart when a voice said. "In a minute we'll be there. Sorry for potholes."


  Jiji pushed to the other side seat and when the driver's opened her door, she bowed her head and quickly went home to not see her look a little bit destroyed by a kiss from him. Chunji followed.


---
Oh <3
I don't have a netbook. I write this on my friend's computer.
I don't know, when I have my computer. 

But, how was this chapter?