Far & Near

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
   We went outside. The sun was shining and the sky was clear blue. Changjo forgot to give trolley for Junsu, but it does not matter. Chunji offered that will take him into his arms. And he did so.


  I was holding Eunsu. Park was a bit far. Chunji said that we should go by car.


  He is so helpful today.


  Honestly? I am glad that he wants to help, but it's something to me stink. Chunji never helps. He always wants to have all to himself and be the arrogant I-have-everything-so-get down-to-my-feet boy.


  I watched Chunji, as he went into the garage. It's not that he's doing something for free. And the more of kindness and pure heart. Wait, he does not have the heart. On each day of breaking the hearts of girls, and now can not, because what? Because I'm here. Why I had to fall----


  I felt like a small hand patting me on the forehead.


  "Nooona?" Junsu sweet words linger.


  Only now I noticed that we are in the garage, and Chunji standing in front of me. Dangerously close. No, but Junsu still separates us. Consolation. Eunsu already approached the car, and just stupid Chunji smiled.


  "Come on."


  And again. I knew that nothing good will come of it. Chunji wanted to ride motorcycle. Is he crazy? Drive motor with a two year old, five year old and me? Immediately, after all, and so we did not fit in.


  "No!" I cried. "No way!"


  Eunsu and Junsu looked at us. They were standing next to the car.


  "But why?" Chunji now was also screaming.


  "Are you crazy? These are children! And everyone would never get!"


  "I'll take first Junsu and then come after you, and then another after Eunsu."


  My eyes widened. "Do you want to leave Junsu himself on the playground? And then Eunsu same in our house?"


  Chunji's face suddenly thinned. "Okay, we'll go by the car."


  It was weird. Why is he so quick to surrender? But it can by the absurdity of his plan? I do not know. We'll see how it goes.


  "Oh, I forgot the bag." I said and ran into the house.


  I searched the bag and I could not find it. I thought I'd left it in the bedroom, but did not. I went into the kitchen and saw her. But, oddly enough, on the bag was a knife. My heart began to beat faster. Maybe it's a joke Chunji? He could hasten the speed of a vampire and do it. I now ran at normal speed. Eh, so it must be. I put down the knife, grabbed the bag and left. I have a strange feeling that someone was watching me. It usually is something like, Do not look back! But you know what? It is a thing what Human does.


  Shadow.


  I saw only shadow. Wait, that's for sure silhouette of a woman. Why suddenly caught me fear? Oh, yes. Jiyeon is free. Quickly I ran to the garage and got into Chunji's car.


  "Shall we go?" I asked slightly out of breath.


  "Em ... yeah. Why do you ran?"


  "Never mind." I checked the belts Junsu and Eunsu are closed. Chunji turned slightly annoyed.


  "Do you think I'm an idiot?"


  "What?" I asked confused.


  "I know how to wear a seatbelt."


  "Mhmm."


  "Do not you believe me?"


  "Chanhee, you wanted to do disappoint a small child on a motorcycle and leave them alone in different places. How can I be sure that all is well ?"


  "You're paranoid."


  "That's not true! I sympathize the woman who would have children with you. You can not do anything."


  "Ha! This is me compassion for the man who will have children with you. Whoever saw to be so obsessed on the the point of security?"


  "Why are you hurting yourselfs?" Junsu asked quietly.


  "It's kind of weird." Eunsu interrupted. "You are married. And you'll have bring children. Meaning that you feel sorry for themselves?"


  Crap, this girl is smart. Chunji probably also thought that because he looked at me significantly. But I did not want to admit that none of us thought that if can not be separate us, we will have to have children. Eww. The thought never crossed my mind. Fortunately, we got to the playground.


  Junsu and Eunsu immediately ran to play. I sat on a bench near them. Chanhee sat down next to me. For a few minutes we could hear only children playing. On the opposite side of the park, sat a couple. They looked a few years older than us. After a while, the little boy ran up to them. He was maybe six years. I smiled fondly, seeing this spectacle.


  "I used to want to have a child." Chunji said, and stopped the moment. He pointed to the square, where there were other small children.


  "Me too." I said, and I noticed that we are facing shoulders.


  "Are you mad at me?"


  "A little."


  "I'm sorry. I did not want say it." Chanhee apologized. This should surprise me, but...doesn't surprised.


  "Nothing happened." I said and turned my head to the left. Chunji looked at me. I knew that soon we will have to go home, because the sky gets orange, but it later.


  Chunji slowly and hesitantly began to lean towards me. I did the same thing. My heart was beating very loudly. But now, I did not care that he hears. What mattered was that as soon as our lips touch....


  "Well, well, well. What have we here?"


  That voice.


  Jiyeon.


---
Say Hi to Jiyeon!
keke xD
How was this chapter?