Question

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

  Jiji's Pov


  The first thing I noticed when I walked into the house was the bag. I frowned. What is it doing in the middle of the corridor? After a while I brightened up my mind and I remembered that I promised to go to Mimi today. I sighed.


  This kiss distract me. I do not want to talk about it with him, so I quickly went to the bedroom and changed into. I was hoping that he would be cooking or something, but no. He stood in front of the door to the bedroom and looked at me expectantly. I raised my eyebrows and pretend that I do not know what he meant. Maybe he doesn't ask.


  "Can we talk?"


  That question hung between us. In response, I nodded and went to sit in the living room. Along the way, I grabbed my bag and only door shared to prevent me from this conversation. Oh, how I wanted to do it. But I could not.


  Chunji sat in front of me, still in a suit. I wore jeans and a shirt. In fact, I pulled out random things out of the closet, just to get the hell out to Mimi.


  "You know I will not let you go."


  I was surprised. I expected everything from him. He could be angry. Or to smile knowingly and say that he was right. So many times there were almost kisses, and only when it finally happened I realized that I do not run away from it.


  "I do not know, why do you need this bag, but anywhere you go, I will find you."


  "I ..." I had to grunt to be able to make an effort to answer. "I made ​​an appointment for overnight. At Mimi. Niel has to go to the CAP."


  "All right." He only said.


  He looked up at me. I did not know if he evaluates me, whether he does anything else, but this view has started to fidget. I wanted to have to go to Mimi and be done with it.


  "What did you want to talk about? 'Cause certainly not about my bag."


  "No. That's not what I wanted to talk to you."


  Again silence. What happened to him? "Then what?"


  "You can not deny that you want me."


  I was furious. "You will not tell me what I feel."


  "I'm not saying that." He said gently. "But I admit that you are not indifferent to me."


  "Go on."


  "I'm not perfect, I know. But I can assure you that I do not say this in order to have some satisfaction. I just want you made ​​a choice. 'Cause I can not stand it."


  My voice when I spoke was as quiet as a spider creeping up on his network. "What can not you stand?"


  "I want you to chose." He continued as if I had not interfered at all. "I want you to give us a chance. I do not force you to do anything, but I can not stand to see you with another men.That is why I'm asking you, can you try to be with me as boyfriend. Not your enemy." I wanted to interject, but he raised his hand, I said nothing. "Tell me, do you want me to try or not."


  I knew that he was looking at me and waiting for answers. I looked up and met his dark eyes. It surprised me the most is the feeling in them. Hope. I know it's up to me now what's going to happen later, but I could not get myself to say it. Instead, I started.


  "I admit that kissed you because I wanted it. Nothing's gonna change this choice. Chanhee, But, I can not do. Can not sitting here and tell you that I want it. But I can not also say that I do not want it. Now I'm going to Mimi.I'll think about it. Tomorrow I'll tell you my decision."


  I got up, put on shoes and left. I had little hope that he will stop me. But he did not.


***


  Mimi noticed that I was in a bad mood as soon as I walked into the house. In fact, she is little bit annoyed with this, but I'm not blaming her for it. Previously, I did not have too many opportunities to come to her. They changed a little inside.


  "New Look?" I asked, before the end spoil the mood.


  "Yes. I think that it's better, but Niel thinks otherwise."


  Oh, so not only I was annoyed by the behavior of partner. I knew Mimi devised a plan to start a conversation and ask me what's wrong. We went upstairs and change into pajamas and then sat down in a circle with food and movies. For a while we were discussing whether the better is horror or comedy. The two of us sat down on the bed and turn on the television.


  Previously, it was not there. I guess I'll have to think to buy a TV for the bedroom. It might be a good idea. When the film began to fly, slightly surprised. It was a horror movie, in which the girl killed the boys. And she was getting for the money. It's a popular movie about how she later met with the boy and experiencing the attacks and  like. Previously, I would not even touched this movie, but now I started with the desire to watch.


  In the middle of the movie Mimi off the TV.


  "I can not stand. What is it?"


  I knew she was my friend and I trust her. I had not told her anything about the 'almost kisses', so now I said. I finished the kiss in the limo, and then the conversation at home. When I finished talking, she had already called for someone. I noticed that for Niel. As soon as I pulled the phone and yelled.


  "WHAT are you doing?"


  "I'm calling to say about this to Niel."


  "You're my friend and I want you to kept it a secret."


  "No."


  "Mimi"


  Even for a few minutes arguing with her, she could not tell anyone.


  "Okay, I will not say anything. What is your answer?"


  I looked at her questioningly.


  "You will be with him?"


  "I do not know, Mimi. You know him. This flirt. To score and throw."


  "People change."


  "I do not think so."


  "Jiji. Chunji changed.I am Sure of it."


  We talked for a while and then we started to watch the movie again. But I instead focus on him, I fell asleep.

 

 

  "Wake up, it's late."


  I got up and noticed that the sun is high in the sky.


  "What time is it?"


  "Fifteen o'clock."


  "So late?"


  "Yes. I do not know what happened, but I fell asleep and woke up now. Strange.  Always we talking and not sleep"


  "Mhmm." I muttered.


  We ate breakfast or lunch, and began rather to do what girls do. Talk, laugh, paint our nails, joking. Mimi did not ask me for anything. Do not even asked me about my decision, which has already taken. I do not have the courage to say it to his face. When Mimi went outside, feed the dog, I called.


  "Jiji?"


  "Yes, it's me."


  "Why are not you at home? Shortly evening." Chunji worried.


  I bit my lip and said. "I think I'll stay a little more with Mimi, Chanhee,. I ... I can't give us a chance. I hope you understand." I hung up.


***


  I knew something was wrong before I got home. Mimi looked at me sadly. She was not mad that I'm not with Chunji. I think he understood. I'm not going to go more into the house. I'll take my clothes and a few things, but I will not go back. I'll leave him alone.


  And yet, when I drove to his house, I had a bad feeling. It has not been 24 hours since I called him. My heart did not have a good time. But why? But it is Chunji. I'm sure he already has a girlfriend. People do not change. Vampires too.


  I was prepared for the sight of him and the girl in the kitchen, the living room. But not for this.


  One glance was enough to tear came to my eyes. I did not expect that I see it. I did not know that he's so emotional. Istifled a sob.


  At the center of the room, on the bed was he. Or rather his head. The rest of the body was lying next to, and blood was everywhere. I fell on my knees. Mimi had a clear mind and called on others. I could only look on his face. I slowly scanned the room. I did not see big changes.


  She walked over to the sword. It was the one from the attic. Chunji once told me that his father had him and all his family. Slowly, one bloody tear fell to the floor. Then the second. And the third. Mimi came up to me and tried to pull me away, but I just ran into his body and leaned over him.


  I do not know if it's dementia meant that I ​​automatically noticed a piece of paper that was in his one hand. With trembling hands I picked up the paper and read the lyrics.

 


  Goodbye, my love.

 


  More tears flowed down my cheeks and scream issued from my mouth.


  I can not believe that by saying 'no', my whole world can collapse.


  And there isn't him to help me rise.


---
I'm terrible, I know.
;_;

I'm in bad mood today.

I will update again in this week.