Awkwardly

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Jiji looked out the window. Chunji called a taxi, but did not even bother to ask about Jiji opinion. It upset her. But what could she say?


  He confessed.


  At such times, a man or a vampire should be happy, right? But Jiji know that it will bring only more problems. Why did he say? What did he meant?


  Jiji recognized the street and her heart is rejoicing. They were close to home. Even a little bit and Jiji will be able to close the room. Suddenly, the thought seemed very nice. Hm, or were if there wasn't a the fact that the person sitting next to her, shared the room with her.


  Car pulled into the street, where was their home, and Jiji was increasingly nervous. She should ask him about what happened there? No. Better wouldn't. But on the other hand, what is harmful? Jiji decided and look at him.


  Chunji looked at her.


  Jiji frowned and Chunji quickly looked away. None of them wanted to talk about today's events.The taxi stopped. Chunji was lucky that he took money because Jiji did not come up to the head that it could be useful. Car drove away and they watched it. First, Jiji said.


  "Let's go inside?"


  "Go. I'll stay here for a while."


  "I do not have the keys."

 

  Chunji looked at her, slightly annoyed. "Hold on." He reached out and gave her the keys.


  When Jiji went into the house, Chunji closed his eyes and tried to forget about what Jiyeon did.He liked her. He really liked her.


  And he stood there, eyes closed, in the open air, thinking what he had done wrong.


  At the beginning it was wonderful. They met once, then twice. Chunji always felt at ease with her, he would tell her everything. Each of her smile brought him relief. At first he just wanted to get to know her better, because he never had a chance. And what happened? What he came upon a secret meet?


  Even Jiji know. And what if she had seen the kiss? What's true, they only kissed once. This one time, when she surprised him. He still feels Jiyeon on his lips. But it was only once. He told her he did not want that for now. He must be single. Alone. It surprised Jiyeon. And Chunji too. Previously, he had not even bothered to finish the previous relationship. But now? He wanted to be fair. He was never fair.


  He always felt relaxed. He was able to laugh freely. He always knew what to say. He always knew what to do. With Jiyeon.


  With JiJi, it was different. He felt a little nervous, irritable, he was afraid to say something wrong and did not see it. He was afraid he would do something wrong. He could not predict what she will do.


  In contrast to Jiyeon. He knew that she laughed. That smile and a hug. But Jiji. He had to admit to himself that he was afraid.


  He feared that he lost JiJi.


  W-what? It is impossible! I do not like---


  Chunji deny himself and did not want to admit that he likes her. He needs to change that feeling. Move on to someone else. Chunji went into the house.

***


  Jiji took a quick shower and, in her pajamas, sat on the edge of the bed. She wanted to ask Chunji or speak seriously when he thinks he likes her. Part of her really enjoyed. But Jiji suppressed this part and said to herself that also suppress these feelings. Move on to someone else.


  They both want to move their feelings, but no one even had thought it was impossible.


  Jiji successfullyarrow-10x10.png waited in their bedroom for Chunji. After a minute, he came. Chunji slightly surprised. He thought probably Jiji go to sleep, but no, she was sitting and waiting for him.


  "Can I ask you something?" Jiji looked at him pleadingly.


  Chunji came up to her, but it was still a meter between them. He looked at her. "Sure."


  Jiji felt a little silly when he looked up at her. He was taller than her, but she now sat. Which meant she had to raise her head high."That's what you said then ----"


  Chunji interrupted. "I know. Probably guess that I lied?"


  Jiji heart slightly hurt, but Chunji's too.


  "Yes. I just wanted to make everything clear." Jiji said quietly.


  "It was obvious. How I could fall in love with someone like you? After all, we are enemies." Chunji made ​​a face that resembled a smile and disbelief.


  "I know." Jiji went smile and held his gaze. "That would be ridiculous."


  Chunji went snort and took a quick shower. Jiji lay down so that Chunji not see her face because she was sad. But too tired. Jiji still felt like someone put next to her on the mattress and drifted into the realm of sleep.


---
I'm sorry! I know! I'm stupid! I did not update because I have improving (the end of the school year).
HOLIDAY!!!
I could normally updated. Because it's not the end of the story. They constantly repel TT.TT
Anyway, comment and subscribe!