Meeting

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  They both turned their heads toward her. They could not believe that she was just standing here. In front of them. Jiyeon was not smiling. She imposed a mask and do not show her emotions. Jiji little afraid to see her. The hearing was still some time and so far, they can once again meet Jiyeon. But if that was their biggest problem?


  The even more surprise was how Eunsu and Junsu came out from behind her. They were ecstatic and Junsu always said that he met the new Noona. JiJi scolded her in mind that they do not guarded well enough to notice how they talk to her.


  "Oh! Noona promised to take us out for ice cream! Can we go with her, Noona?" Junsu did aegyo. But it did not work for Jiji. Not in this case.


  "We'll go out for ice cream. But without Jiyeon."


  Junsu started to protest, but Eunsu immediately noticed something in the look of Jiji and calmed him. Then cut in Jiyeon.


  "Jiji, can we talk?"


  Chunji looked at the vampire who sits next to him and lightly nodded his head. He knew it was not a good idea, but could not do anything. Girls receded far away, under a big tree. The kids broke down after the two sides, and he comforted them, and said that he would soon go to the ice cream shop. At the same time he watched them.


  Jiji left with Jiyeon and still maintained a gentle smile on her face that no one realized that she was nervous.


  "What do you want?"


  "To talk."


  Jiji snorted. "Yes, Jiyeon. Only."


  "Okay." Jiyeon no longer had the mask and the composure she had a moment ago. Jiji now noticed the hated in her eyes. "Stay away from him."


  "Away?? Did you hear yourself?, I am his wife. And you are nothing to him." Jiji did not know why, but she just said what she thought.


  Jiyeon a little surprised at the attitude of Jiji. She usually did not give orders, and did not have decisive tone. Jiyeon sensed that something had changed, but she still does not intend to change her plan.


  "You're nothing, Jiji. He always liked me. Do you think why he met with me when you were 'married'?"


  "He did not know your crazy side."


  "Oh, but he still loves me. I see it. When he looks at me, then at the smoldering spark of hope."


  Jiji laughed. "You were friends."


  Jiyeon smiled. "Exactly."


  "Mhmm. Were. Now you are not. So stay away from me and from him. Understand?"


  "Because what you do to me?"


  "Overall, it's nothing."


  Jiyeon smiled and already had something to say, when Jiji said.


  "You'll be in jail. And you just can not get out."


  Jiyeon angry, but Jiji turned with a smile and walked away.


***


  "What did you tell her?" Chunji asked if they were in an ice cream shop.


  Eunsu and Junsu argued that ice cream is the best. They were the latest in a line so they do not have to worry that someone is behind them will be a long wait. Jiji looked at the lady behind the counter. She looked up with a big smile on her lips, like children sweet quarrel.


  "It's nothing." She whispered to him, then said loudly. "I'll have ice cream chocolate-vanilla-strawberry."


  Children turned up for her. "You picked up for us?"


  "No." She said. "It is for me. You choose to continue."


  "I'll have the same." Chunji said, then whispered. "It can not be nothing. She's cooked there with anger. Yet I have never seen you  can bring someone to such a state."


  "It's Jiyeon. And we have old scores. She can not sweep me forever." Jiji took her ice cream.


  Chunji looked at her and saw the obstinacy. He shook his head slightly and took his ice cream. When the children chose and he paid, he whispered into her ear. "Then we'll talk about it later."


  In the evening, they had to go home. Of course, the kids were hungry, but this time Jiji and Chunji made ​​dinner together. Everyone sat down and ate. Then the children put in the living room, and Jiji was washing the dishes.


  "Why Junsu wears a diaper?  He is two years old."


  Jiji speechless. "Honestly, I think that he should not have, but I do not know. Maybe because he is away from home. And you know that the parents see when your child wants to the bathroom."


  "How?"


  "Seriously, Chunji? Eh, you'll know when you will have children."


***


  Jiji looked at Chunji and she could not help smiling. Eunsu was on his left side, and Junsu on the other. She crouched beside him, so as not to stand on anyone's leg and looked at them. They looked so sweet that she could not help but imagine her future. How would it be if she had children with him? Oh, she should stop thinking about it, so when the doorbell rang, she quickly ran to open.


  Ricky and Changjo came for the little ones. Jiji explained the situation to them, gave the bag and took the living room. Ricky immediately chuckled.


  "I've never seen that Chunji Hyung so engage."


  Jiji just smiled and gently nudged him, but Chunji continue sleep. She lightly irritated and pinched his ear. He immediately jumped up.


  "They came for the children."


  Chunji was still a little sluggish and it took him a moment to understand what's going on. "Ah. Okay." He slowly walked out and the guys took the kids.

 

 


  Later, when they already have laid on the bed, Jiji asked.


  "Do you like children?"


  "Yes. They are sweet. And you?"


  "I feel the same." Jiji said, and lay down on the bed next to Chunji. No one mentioned the almost kiss, because they both wanted to avoid awkwardness.


  "You know that we have to finish the project?" Chunji said, and smiled when Jiji looked puzzled.


  "I forgot! First time in my life."


  "Do not be afraid. This week, we'll go and find a new pair."


  "Okay."


  "Jiji?"


  She yawned. "Hm?"


  "What did you say Jiyeon?"


  "To be unhooked from us, because she will be in jail."


  Jiji fell asleep, and after a few minutes Chunji asked quietly.


  "Jiji?"


She did not answer. But he quickly and quietly said something.


"I think that I do not want to be an enemy for you."


---
Oh, okay. That is, I do not know.
I held my my second story, to be able to finish this.
Strange feel about it, but now I would like to update every two days (this story, of course).
It's just that I do not know if I will succeed.
We'll see.
How was this chapter?