Another Plan I

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Chunji was lying and tried to forget about what had happened earlier. Maybe he should just shout at Jiyeon? But it would be unfair. She deserves to say that what she does.


  While Chunji wondered Jiji pretended to be asleep. It was not difficult. At all. What few minutes, she heard a sigh of Chunji and had to restrain the impulse to ask him what was bothering him. In order not to fall asleep, she started counting the seconds.


  Chunji after some time,  decided it was time to deal with it. He slowly got up, put on other clothes, and quietly went out the window. Is he really going to do it? He does not know.


  Jiji was almost asleep when she heard how he gets up and change clothes. Oddly enough, he went out the window. Always go out the door. Strange. But Jiji was not going to worry about it. Feeling the adrenaline rising, she waited only half a minute and took a coat, and went out of the window.


  Chunji walked slowly and deliberately. He did not want anyone to think that he is in a hurry (although there was no one on the streets). He previously thought it would be a good solution. That he would go, talk with her and that people put up. Jiyeon will say that it was a mistake. But his head told him otherwise.


  He went to the Post Office and his breath began to be faster. Along the way, passed only one or two people. Of course. He and Jiyeon met where no one was and when it was dark. He came around the corner and saw a familiar figure to him.


  She was dressed lightly. Jiyeon stand back to Chunji and he could imagine how she is smiling and humming to himself. She always did. Normally, he come to her and hug her from behind. But today was different.


  Chunji stood one meter behind her. "Jiyeon?"


  She turned and gave him a smile. "Oppa." But her smile quickly faded as it had appeared. "What happened?"


  "We need to talk."


  Jiyeon felt that this is something serious and made a worried face. "Shall we sit down?"


  Chunji nodded and sat down on a nearby bench, under a streetlight. It was at this point quite clearly. Chunji could see every crack. For a moment, he thought he saw someone near, but dismissed the thought. "So ..."


  "Oppa, you look worried." Jiyeon took Chunji's hand. "What is it? Again, Jiji?"

  For a moment Chunji thought he heard a growl, but he quickly replied. "No. Yes. Not really." He took a deep breath. "Today you talk to man to kill Jiji."


  Jiyeon lips parted. She thought that everything goes according to plan. She never thought that Chunji heard about this. He would never know that she was involved. Before Jiyeon could answer , Jiji came from behind a tree with the intention of throwing at her.


***


  Jiji followed Chunji. She tried not to throw in his eyes. It's stupid, she thought,  I'm following him. Without shoes. In the blouse and shorts. Jiji past post and thought what she would do when she finds them? She certainly did not kill Jiyeon, right?

  Before she could think more deeply, Chunji was already at Jiyeon. She perfectly hear what they were saying. Vampire hearing. Jiji decided to hide behind a tree and watched as they speak.


  When Jiyeon asked Chunji, if Jiji something did, Jiji can't stand it and growled. She barely stood. But the scoop is enough when Chunji asked her why Jieyon hired someone to kill Jiji.


  Jiyeon suddenly opened and was surprised. Jiji for a moment savoring this view. Earlier, when Chunji came and did not kiss, hug, or god knows what he could do to her, she was happy. Jiji did not wait long. She immediately rushed at her.


  Amazingly, Chunji caught Jiji and not let the girls kill each other. After a few minutes , Jiji departed from Chunji. All three steel in close proximity. Everyone looked at each other warily.


  "What are you doing here?" Chunji asked.


  "Ha! I was going to catch you cheating on me, I know it for a long time that you sneak at night to see her." Jiji said.


  Chunji speechless. He felt guilty. Jiyeon, using the moment, clicked the button on the toolbar. "How long?" He asked softly. Jiyeon saw sadness and guilt in his voice, which annoyed her even more.


  "Too long."


  Jiyeon decided to interject. "What's the difference? And so soon you will not have Mate."


  Jiji looked at Jiyeon and Chunji looked at Jiji. "You're trying to destroy everything. Why do you hate me?"


  "I'm not trying to destroy anything. You ruined my life!"


  "Me?" Jiji was surprised.


  "Yes!" Jiyeon laughed bitterly. "You receive my everything, but you will not take him!"


  In an instant, all sides came the vampires in black outfits. They caught Jiji. She tried to pull away, but could not. When she looked up, she saw how Chunji goes to help her. But he also gets caught.


  Jiyeon said. "Chunji? Why do you want to help her? I thought you'd want to get rid of her."


  "What?" Chunji shouted, his voice filled with fury. "I do not want her to die!"


  "But she must die. Otherwise, we will not be able to be together."


  "Why do you hate me?" Jiji asked.


  "Oh, where to start?" Jiyeon looked at Jiji.

 


  How ironic, Chunji thought, I had a plan, Jiji had a plan and Jiyeon had a plan.


---
I'm sorry I did not update the week and a half.

I had to update on Monday, but then I found out that my friend died :(
And I had to improve, because, you know, the end of the school year.
But now I am!
How was this chapter?