Training

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  I let my body fall onto the couch.


  "Hey" Spoke Chunji. "Come on!"


  "No." My voice was muffled by the pillow.


  The truth is that I and Chunji went to the village (again) in search of the next pair. It was not a vampire village, but we did not mind. The time now is afternoon, and I'm finished with work.


  House to which we went, it was quite nice and big. Lovely couple in their late thirties, opened the door. And as usual, I explained about the project, and Chunji behaved ... not quite correctly.


  Teamin presented his entire family. His wife was half Chinese girl, which did not surprise me. Their children were adorable. But what else would I say? For me, all the kids are like that.


  The reason why I'm tired, it's quite simple. Taemin had to go pluck the fruits (strawberries) and I could not resist the temptation to query up, or I would not be able to help. He was delighted with this proposal, but Chunji not. In any case, everyone (including three children) went on the field. During the operation they told us their story. Everything was okay, I helped, Chunji every five minutes complaining, children laughed. Really nice atmosphere.


  However, it is too much work for me.


  I know, I'm terrible.


  "Today is training, you forgot?"


  "No." I said. "But I am very tired." I lifted my head from the pillow, and I noticed that Chunji crouched beside me. "We can not put it on tomorrow?"


  "Hmm ..." Chunji made ​​a thoughtful expression. "No. Jiji, I just got back, but I'm at full strength. It is impossible that you're tired."


  Indeed, with every passing moment, I felt better and better. But that does not change the fact that I do not want to go running. "You have a lot of fun, right?"


  He made an innocent face. "What? I'm not doing anything."


  I snorted and went upstairs to dress up.


***


 I went downstairs, dressed in red running shorts and a white shirt for running. Hair was tied in a ponytail on top of the head. Of course, I was not wearing any makeup. Through the window you could see the storm clouds, and I decided to try again to get out of training.


  "Soon it will rain. Maybe we should not go."


  He laughed. "Oh, no. Whether gets wet, so everything is depending on how quickly you'll ran."


  I sighed. "Yea, you can be sure that we will return home drenched inches."


  But even that did not stop him. He took me by the hand, which caused butterflies in my stomach and he gave me one of those of his smiles. Chunji led me into the kitchen and he took out of the fridge black mug with lid.


  I knew what it is and, surprisingly, did not cause it in my disgust. Something had changed in me, because now the smell was like my chocolate. I took the cup and drank its contents.


  Chunji looked slightly surprised me, and I was surprised at him. Previously I hated blood, and now I drink it like a drunk. Maybe I should calm down.


  No, said a voice in my head, you need this.


  I stopped taking the cup, and together, we went to the backyard of our house.


  "Normally, we would have to follow the boundaries of the city to the woods, but I asked to my father, and many kilometers of forest behind our backyard belong to us."


  "That's good." I smiled at him. "But where do we start?"


  "Since the run." Chunji said. "And just from what?"


  I made a surprised face. "But ... it's so normal."


  "I think you misunderstood me." He blinked and the next moment he was at the forest.


  He might mention that it was a vampire speed. I rolled my eyes and ran after him.


***


  Training, as it turned out, was deadly. I'm not kidding. I never thought that I shall see this throne Chunji. A week ago we were with others on a triple date and today? Today turned out to be such an . Really.


  I had to run through the trees. Often tripped over roots of trees, slipped on moss and tended to fall on the tree. Apparently, I'm not used to having my vampire side.


  The worst part of it all was that Chunji was chasing me. Literally. I had to run away from him because, as he caught me, it was a penalty. Until then, he caught me twice, then he let go. I do not know what will be the punishment, but I can not get caught.


  I tripped over a tree limb again and fell. In the background I heard his laughter.


  "Oh, honey. As the saying goes? Third time is lucky? Better run."


  I knew that he was close, so I picked up and dispersed. Trees around me began to blur, and I looked ahead and tried to find a reason to stop the exercise. So dispersed that I did not see the cliff in front of me.


  I was aware that I did not have time before the steep descent to inhibit the cliff. Rain began to fall. Right on the edge I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and stopping me in my tracks. I turned around and saw his slightly puzzled expression.


  "We need to work out your braking."


  I slapped him on the shoulder. Barely what I saw in the rain. "Can you just think about it?"


  "No. I think about it yet." He leaned over and kissed me.


  The kiss was ... I do not know. Unearthly? Like all his kisses. I let my hands go into his hair. Now, I could only think of his lips on mine. He has not pushed his tongue into my mouth, and he did not insist, but I want to. And he did not resist. We stood there a little, kissing, and not worrying about anything. I do not know how much time passed before we broke away from each other. But the rain had stopped.


  Chunji smiled that smile, from which my feet are getting soft, and brandishes stomach flips. "I've got you."


  I pushed him and smiled. Not quite honestly. Every time we kiss, I am looking forward to .... honey eyes. Yes, I know, it might be stupid, but they have not shown yet, and I'm afraid that parents will divide us. No one knows about us and they will not know for next time.


  Only now I noticed that we were soaked. My blouse adhere to my body. I grabbed shirt and pulled, and fasted. Chunji watched me, Oh God, from his look I was getting weak.


  But why he was looking at me like that? Only after a while it came to my mind. My shirt was soaked and it was clear from the bodice.


  Lust.


  At this feeling we can not afford. Not until we will be officially together. Chunji his lips, then turned his head. We were standing there, Chunji looking into the distance, and I staring at him.


  "Now we will run into the house." He smiled. "And I caught you three times. Behind every single time you have an extra five kilometers." Now his smile was malicious.


  My jaw dropped. "I have to run to the house, and then another 15 kilometers, when you will do what?"


  "I'll take a bath." He looked at the still cloudy sky. "I advise you to hurry. Moment ago was a light drizzle, but soon will be a real storm."


  I narrowed my eyes, but I started my murderous course. I knew that to the house I get wet, and the first thing I heard when I came home was his laughter and the fact that I'm slow like fly in the tar.


  It was the first day of training, which I hate.


---
Sorry for not updating!
I wanted to finish the story before the end of August, but I guess I can not.
How was this chapter?