Honey Eyes

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  Last days weren't much different from the other. Chunji and I went to school. He's at every possible opportunity steal kisses. You could say that everything went well. He took me to a couple of dates sites where no one goes. We smile, but I was a little artificial. Chunji nothing seems to notice and think that everything is okay.
But there was nothing okay.


  The first problem was the golden eyes. They have not yet shown, and parents have called a few times. I said to Chunji about it, but he seems not to notice anything. And, he still tells me to don't worry.


  My second problem is the list. Thousands of letters from someone I do not know, always appear in my jewelry box. Chunji don't looks there, just me, so it can not be letters from or to him. Besides, it is always an envelope bearing my name.


  Thousands of words. Words of longing. At first I thought that they are false. I knew it could not be true. And yet. I've never been so disappointed in someone like tonight.

 


  A few hours earlier...


  Chunji and I came home after school. Both of us were in high spirits. Today I decided to look at him closely. I saw the wind in hair, loosened his tie and ... smile. I looked at him for a moment, because something  did not fit in here. The whole time I thought it was his real smile, but ... Now I see that he is not happy. It seems happy, but it is not. Until I stopped in the living room of the experience.


  "What happened?" He turned to me with concern. Why did not I noticed? He seems so .... fake.


  "Nothing." I said and ran into the room.


  Now all was well. Well, almost. Why did he succeed? Isn't he happy with me? I do not know if I sat and thought, but perhaps long enough to Chunji did something for dinner. I felt wonderful smell of roasting meat.


  "I made dinner." Chunji said, when I went downstairs. So artificially. Something is not right.


  I sat down and ate. I was expectingarrow-10x10.png delicious food. I have not made ​​a mistake. We ate in silence, and glancing at each other. Chunji said that we will eat dessert in the lounge. I do not wonder why he said that. The whole room was heaped with rose petals, the curtains were drawn, so that would be dark. But they were candles everywhere ...


  I sat on the bed with pillows and waited. Chunji came, bringing with it two cups of ice cream. I've never seen that ice cream was blood-red color. He sat down next to me with a smile.


  We started to eat ice cream. I do not know how he did it, but the ice cream was the taste of blood. I feel there are a component, not tasty, but the blood of concealing other fragrances vampires. When I saw the look Chunji, I decided not to try to identify the taste. He tried very hard, and the ice cream was delicious.


  On the third spoonful of ice cream, I stopped. I looked at Chunji and began to lean toward him ...


  Our lips met. The kiss was slow and I was happy with it. Chunji put down bowls of ice cream and one arm around my waist and the other stuck in my hair. I hugged my arms around his neck and deepened our kiss ...


  Chunji stuck his tongue into my mouth while sticking his hand under my blouse. I have caught myself in the fact that my hand was on the edge of his shirt. And now I just wanted to touch him ...


  Both broke away from each other, panting. Chunji looked into my eyes, and I in his. I do not know who was more surprised. I, and he did. Because we both glanced at our golden eyes. We broke up and ran to the mirror in the bathroom.
When looking in the mirror, it seemed to me before the second that passed over his face grimace. But I pushed the thought away.


***


  We were lying on cushions and talked. Yes, we talked. We had to notify the parents, but Chunji said that we need to keep it a secret. For the time being. I do not agree with it, but I decided I'd give it go.


  "You know .... My old friend coming into town tomorrow morning or tonight. She is a friend of the family and it is not settled by the accommodation. I told her that she could stay with us. You do not mind?" Chunji said quickly, but I did not care. I felt slightly spinning in my head. What is wrong with me?


  "You know, I do not. As a friend of the family ..." I said and tried to shake off this strange feeling. "I'll go to the kitchen for a while. I'll Be right back."


  I went into the kitchen and took the pills hidden. My parents always said that something goes wrong, then I have to take them. While my mind was still going to be okay to take them.


  I took the pills and went, but I almost fell down. Chunji upheld me.


  "Are you all right?"


  "Mhmm." I muttered. Chunji carried me upstairs and laid on the bed. I remember that I could agree to stay his friend.


***


  I was awakened by a gust of wind, and before I realized what was happening, my window has closed. I was alone in the room. Startled, I jumped out of bed. The only thing I did notice is blue. Removed the piece of paper from forehead. Chunji wrote that he went to the friend. Just in case, I checked everything. The window and the room. It was just a box ... I sat down on the bed and opened it. Just as I thought, in the middle of was letter.


  Until now, I thought it was a lie, but I was wrong. This letter contained anything that would destroy my relationship with Chanhee. Does anyone know about our honey eyes? It looks as if someone wanted to destroy our relationship. In my eyes the tears began to form.


  Chunji wrote a letter to a girl named Yuri. Each letter was addressed to her and everyone was in the last days. And this letter was from today. Chunji missed her and could not wait for their appointment. It can treat it as just another meaningless letter, but something stopped me.


  Photo.


  Chunji was maybe 15 years? Girl too. He kissed her on the cheek and she blushed. I turned the photo. On the back was written.

 


  Do not believe me? See, me and Chanhee were happy before, and soon we will be together again. No matter what.

 


  I threw the picture in the corner and started banging on the bed. Then I got up and started to dig into the wall. He loves me, this can not be true!


  Although, he has not said that he loves me.


  The thought that I started to break the frame and fell on my knees, weeping.


  "He did not do that to me, right?"


  I have to tell him. I show him the picture. Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Okay, I'm gonna do. I just have to wait until he arrives with...


  Holy .


  I started to clean the room and tried to cover up the signs of my slump. I heard the door slam and giggles. An old friend, right? I p-ut on my mask on face. If it is Yuri, I can not give her the satisfaction.


  I went to a meeting with the person I was sure that I was not going to like.


---
Sorry for not update for a while.
I hope that this chapter is impossible to understand, because I had little time to translate.
I apologize for any mistakes.
50+  subscribers<3 Yay! I love you!