Project

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's POV

  Week passed and Chunji and Jiji did not talk to each other. They come to class and sit. But no one dare to speak. This seems ridiculous, because even Teen Top noticed that both are quiet. At lunch time, Niel asks:
 
  "Hyung? What's with Jiji?"
 
  No replies. Chunji was so much lost in thoughts that he wasn't even paying attention to them. He doesn't even pay any attention to IU, who was with him. His next girlfriend. When IU began to shakearrow-10x10.png Chunji arm, he just woke up.
 
  "Huh? You said Something?" Asks Chunji.
 
  "Oppa. Niel asked what happened to you and Jiji." Said IU.
 
  * Crap ! I thought about it, but I do not know what happens to us. *-Thoughts Chunji.
 
  "Errr .... Why do you think that something happend??"
 
  "You know, you two aren't doing anything mean.You're Sitting quietly." Said Ricky.
 
  "What are you talking about? See!" Jiji was already passed Chunji. "Hey, Jiji! I heard a rumor that you were at the center for crazy!"
 
  Jiji automatically turned to him. * So now he wants to go toarrow-10x10.png normal? Okay, let him be. *-She thought.
 
  "You're so stupid for believing that rumors. Everybody knows that here, the crazy one, is the one with red hair." She said.
 
  "Oh, I'm crazy? It's you who two years ago threw lunch on my head." Replied Chunji.
 
  "Yes, but you first put the candy in my hair!" Jiji yelled at him. The whole school watched now on them.
 
  "Okay, okay. Calm down, now. End of this fight."  CAP said and no one argue with him.
 
Jiji's POV
 
-Evening-
 
  I chose for today's party a black dress. Her parents always rented the club for the night. She always makes fun . We chose a dress and began to do make up. I applied ink and eyeliner. I added a little glitterarrow-10x10.png on the eyelids. Mimi imposed eyeliner, and of course painted a twinkie under his right eye.
(Dress Jiji)
(Dress Mimi)

 

  I looked at myself in the mirror. (Yes, vampires see themselves in the mirror.) I noticed that I looked more pale than usual. Mimi also had to see it, because she asked:
 
  "Jiji, when was the last time you drink blood?"
 
  I looked at my best friend. I sighed. Of course, a very long time. About a month ago. I do not like to drink the blood of humans. My parents know this, because I have all the supplies in the fridge.
 
  "Jiji, you must drink blood. You know that if you do not drink, you wil die. Look, you do not need to kill anyone. Just go to the fridge and take. Can I get you one?"
 
  "Okay, go." I only said.
 
  I do not know what to do. Blood is good. Normal vampire just drink five liters. For a month or two and that's enough. With this, they won't be weak. But I take one or two sips last month. I know it's too little.
 
 Mimi came with two cups. It smells like hot chocolate and blood. In mine was really much blood.
 
  "Hold it." She says. I took from her and began to drink. It takes me probably few seconds. "See, your colors are back. Your face is not pale.." She said.
 
  "Ok. Did you heard that Nicole had honey eyes? With a boy?" I talked.
 
  "Yes, but its fun. I want that, too. And you know, There is someone..."
 
  "WHAT? WHO Tell me!" I yelled a little.
 
  "You know, it's ... one of Teen Top." She said. I froze. But she hates Teen Top!
 
  "But ... how? You hate Teen Top!"
 
  "Jiji, I do not know. Just recently I think a lot of it. I would like to dance with him at the event. You know that my dream is to go to the prom with my boyfriend."
 
   "I know, Mimi. Mine is the same as yours." But... "Mimi? Tell me who is it?" I asked.
 
   "Erm ... this is Niel." She said.
 
   "OMG! Niel? He's our age or younger?" 
 
   "He's our age. CAP one year older, he already had a girlfriend. But Changjo and Ricky are younger than us." She explain.
    CAP is 18 years old. L.joe, Chunji and Niel are 17 years old. Changjo and Ricky have after 16 years. I looked at my watch and saw that its already 8 p.m. Whaat?!
 
   "Mimi! We're gonna be late!" I screamed. I took a black high heels, and she took blue.
 
Chunji's POV
 
-Before the club-
 
  I sat down with the guys at the bar. As usual, a lot of people was looking at us. I saw IU at the entrance. She was sad. Maybe it is because I broke up with her? Don't know. Don't care.
 
  As I see it, it reminds me of the words of the teacher:
 
  "Remember that sometimes you do things that you would never have done. You can come to a person and just kiss her. Either pull it from everyone. You may say things that you would not say normally. This maybe be the first sign and you will know that you will be together. Because you are destined to be together,  your eyes do not have to be gold at first."
 
  Why do I brak up with IU? Because she came up with idea that I am with her because I love her. I said she's pretty. And she wanted to go to the director. She wanted to say that we should live together. So I broke up with her.
 
  My attention was shatter by the words of Niel.
 
  "Who are they looking at?"
 
  I looked around. Many people looked towards the entrance. Two girls entered. Jiji and Mimi. I thinked that they looked good. They walked to the bar.
 
Jiji's POV
   We went to the club. As usual, all eyes were on us. I could almost feel their eyes on me. Even when we went to the bar. After a while we went back to dance. I sat next to a guy in white pants and a black shirt. Obviously shirt was ed to make it look cool. Well, it looked cool. Only after a while I realized that it was Chanhee. The thoughts in my head crashed.
 
   Mimi ordered our drinks. Pretty boy came to me. He had black hair and big, brown eyes. He sat down to us. We started to talk to him.
 
   "Well, Did you find your partners?" He said.
 
   "Not yet, you too. Truth?" Mimi asked.
 
   "No, but I'm waiting for someone special." He said, and looked at me. Mimi gave me a look I-think-I-am-interrupting. So she walked away. She went and sat down next to Niel. Me and Minwoo (Yes, his name.) started talking. He is really cute. I think that he would be a great boyfriend. He often made ​​me laugh. We learned a little about ourself. Then he asked if I wanted to dance. Of course I wanted to. We walked out onto the dance floor. We started to dance. Our bodies rubbed against each other lightly.
 
Chunji's POV
  I spoke with Niel, when she sat down. Mimi. Jimin's friend. I wanted to ask where she lost Miss Perfect, but Niel was before me.
 
  "Hey, Mimi! What's up? Where's Jiji? You did not come with her?" He said. Something in me thinked, that Niel likes her. And that's bad luck. She hates us all.
 
  "Hey!" She smiled at him. I think she likes him too. Strange. "She talks to Minwoo." She pointed out at her. I and Niel looked. She smiled and walked with her 'boyfriend' on the dance floor. When I saw them dancing, I was angry. AND jealous. How could she just dance with him! She should just dance with me! WHAT? What was I thinking! CHANHEE wake up!
 
  I was so lost in thoughts, that I do not noticed a hand in front of my face.
 
  "What the hell?" I asked.
 
  "You look as if you wanted to take her from him. And even like you just want to dance with her." Niel said.
 
  "I think you are seeing things." It was everything that I said.
 
  The rest of the evening passed quite normally. I tried not to pay attention to Jiji. But I looked at her sometimes. She left the guy after some time. So I still danced. It was cool.
 
Author's POV
 
-School-
 
  It was Monday. Jiji and Chunji have physics. Today was the day when everyone will had the projects.
 
  "Dear class." Ms. Kim began. Today was also her husband here. "Today we choose projects. The girls will go to my husband and take numbers. Boys will do the same, but from my ball. Persons with the same numbers had to do the project. Later, the girls will ake topics.Topics are various: love, anger, friendship, and more. Please come over to us. "
 
  The whole class at once came over and took the card. Jiji looked at her ticket and saw the number seven. It's always been her favorite and lucky number. Then Jiji had to go again for the topic of the project. When everyone had numbers, Ms. Kim was reading one by one pair.
 
  "What's your topic, Miss Park, for the project?" She asked.
 
  "Love" Jiji said. There were some sighs in the classroom. Everyone wanted to have this.
 
  "Well, what's your number?"
 
  "My number is seven." Said Jiji.
 
  "So, guys, who is number seven?" Asked Mrs. Kim.
 
  Chunji looked at his piece of paper and could not believe his eyes. He had the same number. He had to do a project with Jiji about L.O.V.E! Mrs. Kim looked at the class and said.
 
  "Chanhee, why are you looking so surprised at the paper?"
 
  "Because I have got number seven." The whole class was shocked.
 
  "Good.You are doing a project together. I hope you won't kill each other." 
 
  "WHAT?! NOOO!!!!" Jiji and Chunji screamed.
 
------------------------------------------
Keke :P
 I was the second time this week updated!^^
Yeaa!
Bye, GodnessSmile :D