New information

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's POV
  Everything was back to normal. So at least thought JiJi. She still can not believe in the events of recent days. Many times she sat at homearrow-10x10.png and watched out of the window, thinking.


  * What are we doing, Chanhee? *


  She wanted answers. Jiji has always been a good student. High marks, very popular, nice .... perfect. But it was not so. She would gave all to fall in love. Someone may think it's silly, huh? But not for her. There's nothing else that she wanted so much in the world. But that's impossible.


  Some vampires, who found his knack half, fellow or 'golden' husband/wife, they are really in love.


  Most of the compounds are only vampire lust, attraction. Others just think it's love. But if people are truly in love, they have extra .... stuff. They can die for each other. One can sense when the other gets hurt. And when it comes to death ..... when the first one die, the second is dying too. In these relationships one vampire can not stand without their partner for a long time.

 

  Jiji would like to have a partner this year. In fact, she even would like to marry him. For real. Vampires do not have such cheerful things as people. Maybe sometimes .... but it rarely happens. By law, the appearance of the eyes and golden couple as community approval, they are married. Jiji do not know how they do it, but she knows that in this case it is.


  But she would like to do a wedding. She would like to have the perfect life, children, a big house, a good job, she would like to livearrow-10x10.png a long time and have a husband who loves her.


  But these are only her dreams.


  The school is the school. For a few days it was loud with Jiji in a bikini at a party. Each bestow gifts upon her with compliments. Offend no one. No one laughed.


  And now?


  Now she is sitting in class, waiting for the end of the lesson. Today she wants to go toarrow-10x10.png the beach with Mimi. They want to have a lot of fun. This is supposed to be the reward. Mimi puts it all today. Ice cream, drinking and whatever else she wants. But she will not be picky. She would never have used a friend. When the bell rang as soon as it came out of the class and she ran to the school gates.


  She waited and waited ...


  "Boooo!"


  Jiji jumped. It was Mimi.


  "You scared me!" She said.


  "I know but I'm soooo very excited! Let's go to you or to me?" Mimi asks.


  "Come to me, all right?"


  "We're going!!!!" She shouted. Jiji laughed at her friend.


-----------------------


  Girls HAVE to go to the beach, but, at least, did not go.


  Why?


  Because, Krystal called (Chanhee ex-girlfriend) and said that she had heard that there will be may a new student in our school. And she said that Teen Top are rumored to be on the beach today. Jiji did not want to go. She lost her fancy.


  The case of Chanhee have recently been strained. Not speaking to each other. Jiji is a bit of a shame for these 'things' at the event. On the other hand Chunji is a shame that he did not ask her about the disease, but he acted like a fool. Jiji wanted to thank him, but she felt stupid. Chunji wanted to ask her if everything was okay and to apologize, but he could not. He was afraid. Both of them do not know why do they feel this way.


  On the other side, Mimi went shopping with Jiji when Chunji went with the boys to the center. They wanted to play the game. A major center, was in the city center, along with the most rooms with games and the highest number of top shops. It was a favorite Chunji center. And also Jiji.


  "Yo, Chunji, you're going toarrow-10x10.png play with me in LOL?" L.joe asked.


  "Sure." He said. And they went. Niel joinet to them later.


  Chunji do not know why he has recently become very quiet. Or often writes with someone and smilingarrow-10x10.png like a fool. They were in the middle of the game, when Niel dropped the keys and let the enemy kill them.


  L.joe did not like this situation. Very much. And Chunji know.


  Niel, not aware of his actions began writing to someone. He did it quickly and taks such a big smile that Chunji knew that something was wrong. While further Niel wrote L.joe cook with anger.


  His face was all red. Chunji wanted to alleviate the situation, and he said something that he should never speak.


  "Yo! L.joe! You look like Peppa Pig!"


  L.joe turned to Chunji. Niel suddenly put down his phone and saw what he did. Through him, now Chunji trouble. But L.joe never would hit Chunji. Niel knew it and Chunji too. L.joe may have hit Niel, but lightly. In the jokes. But now? L.joe hates when talk to him Peppa Pig. Once, when he was small, he was in the United States.   There kids were, for a year, called him that. Just because he liked the girl.


  He was only nine years old. This girl liked him too. But her older brother did not like L.joe. One day, L.joe agreed that she had to surprise him. She took her mother's little cosmetics and painted L.joe. She did not know how to do make up. She was a child. L.joe whole face was pink. Winced slightly, but then they both started laughing. Her older brother took the camera. And took a picture. Throughout the year, people made ​​fun of him. It was easy to recognize in the United States a Korean boy. But after a year it has changed. He began to be mean and angry. At last they were all afraid of him. He later returned to Korea. But never, never after this incident he saw this girl. Their last meeting was just when she painted his face ....


  Nobody knows about this except Teen Top. L.joe staring at Chunji. Chunji do the same. But Niel quickly dialed the number.


  "Hyung quick! L.joe and Chunji!" And Niel hung up. They never fought. Although separated by the distance of three meters, they could be fast. Chunji only wanted to save Niel. Niel knew it. Because L.joe would hit Niel, but L.joe wouldn't hit Chunji.   Nobody would dare.


  Rarely formed in such situations. Normally, after a while, L.joe calmed down. But now it did not happen. Fortunately, they were alone in a special room. They rented the room just for them. It was very fortunate, because otherwise people would have long since fled.


  That was quick.


  But strong.


  L.joe, with his vampire strength, hit him. He hit Chunji. Niel stood there in shock. Chunji was also a little surprised, but did not fall. It was strong, but he was Chunji. His head upon impact, went to the other side. Feeling, which was covered Chunji.... great. He felt a little fear, more surprise, but also sadness and great anger.


  L.joe immediately regretted it. He saw the rage in Chunji's eyes, but he has always been aimed at enemies. Now his anger was directed at him. Chunji slowly turned his head toward L.joe 's


  "You know, I did it to stop you. Now I'm angry." Chunji said through his teeth.


  Niel was thinking, where the hell is CAP and others? They should be here. If they do not appear, Chunji will kill L.joe.


  Chunji took a big breath and was ready to kill L.joe.Niel thought he mastered and do nothing but L.joe noticed something. Some changes.


  In Chunji.


  He could not hide it. He wanted to attack him. Chunji hanging in the air, grabbed his hand and twisted it L.joe. L.joe screamed in pain. Niel squeaked. It was at that moment came CAP, Ricky and Changjo.


  "WHAT THE HELL?!" CAP shouted.


  Chunji was ready to fight with L.joe. He wanted to break his ribs. And buried him alive in his grave. Chunji knew that his fangs were slid. He quickly turned his head towards the CAP. Chunji growled at him.


  Changjo and Ricky stepped back a step.


  "Chunji! Let him right now!" Niel said.


  "He. Hit. Me." Chunji said.


  It shocked CAP. He began to speak. "Chunji. You do not take out that way. Calm down.  There is no reason to beat him."


  Chunji dropped sharply L.joe and threw him against the wall. The wall buckled under the force of the throw. "There is no reason? Are you sure?"


  "Yes." CAP said. "L.joe apologize to you."


  L.joe muttered something. It was 'yes'. The situation soon calmed down.


Changjo and Ricky ran to L.joe and helped him to his feet. Chunji still steaming with anger. CAP came up to him and said.

 

  "Hide your fangs, boy. You must explain to me what happened and why you attacked him."Chunji took a deep, slow breath. His fangs retracted.


  No one paid any attention to Niel, who stared at the gaping mouth in one of the walls. In this wall of glass. One wall of the room is made of glass. And it was visible for a different room. If anyone would like to see there was nothing to be seen, it could cover the blind, but they did not. They forgot that.

 

  Everyone looked at the glass wall.


  There were two girls. With open mouth and shocked faces. Suddenly one of them said something to the other. They do not hear it because the room was soundproof. The second looked at her and nodded. They took their shopping bags and ran away. The vampire speed. Before the boys  could react, they were gone.


-------------------


  The next day, Jiji and Mimi chose the beach.



  (Jiji clothes)


  (Jiji bikini)


  They were divided into a large tree, near the water. It was their favorite place. Some shade, sometimes the sun. Girls have imposed the cream on their backs and started to sunbathe. Jiji tried not to think about what happened yesterday. Mimi certainly have forgotten about it.


  "Jiji?"


  "Huh?"


  "You know, me and Niel doing a project together. That is for the end of the year. We write it about love. "Mimi said.


She was in a different class than Jiji. But also need to do this project. And it also has to do with love. But her fit that has to do with Niel. Jiji that does not fit and she has to do it with Chunji.


  "And how's it going? 'Cause me and Chunji, there is only one story. The Parents." Jiji said.


  "We already have two story. He visited my parents and I visited his parents. You know, our parents even said that we would be a sweet couple. I'm Sure that I was red as a beet. Niel blushed too, you know?" She asked.


  Jiji lay down on stomach. Mimi too. One is done at the same time. Sometimes were surprised that they can say something about the same time, or as it is now, to turn at the same time. The two stared at each other and began to laugh.


  "It must have been for you, great." Jiji said. "You know, I think you will find your partner soon. Surely not without reason, you and Niel are liking each other."


  "Maybe."


  "Oh I thought of something!"


  "What?" Mimi ask.


  And Jiji told her.


  *Flashback*


  Jiji, last night, went home after shopping. She opened the door and saw the drawn case.


  * Is it possible that I am in wrong house? * She wondered.


  She was so lost in thought that she could go to another house. Jiji went to the closet and looked inside. There were her shoes and jackets her parents. This is 100% her house. She slowly walked into the kitchen and saw her parents.

 

They talked to each other quietly.


  "I'm home." Jiji said uncertainly.


  "Oh Baby!" The Umma came and hugged her.


  "Are we moving? Why are these cases?"


  "Oh, do not worry. Tomorrow night we leave and you are left alone in the house." Her Appa said.


  "But for how long?" Jiji said.


  "I do not know. But I think at least for a month. Not sure." Her Umma said. "See. You're awfully big and leave you alone for a long time, but we know you can handle it."


  "I do not want to, but we have to. Operation." Appa said.


  "We know that now is the mating season, but unfortunately we have to leave. But we will be back. You can call us in case of emergency only. If you find your partner, call! Immediately" Umma said.


  "Good." Jiji said. "But Umma, Appa, I have a project with Chanhee."


  "Oh, I forgot." Appa said. Jiji and Umma chuckled.


  "You have to ask him tomorrow. At 15 in the afternoon. Okay?" Umma asks Jiji. She nodded her head. "Good girl. Go to sleep. I guess after these purchases, you are tired."


  Jiji went upstairs to her room.


  *The end of flashback*


  "You call to Chunji?" Mimi asks Jiji.


  "Ani" (No)


  "But you should."


  "Ok! I'll do it, but first, let's swim." Jiji said.


  "Hm ... Aish! But later-call!" Mimi said, and started to remove her dress. She had a simple black bikini. Jiji pulled the shorts and blouse. The girls got up and I had to go, when someone asked.


  "You will leave belongings like this?"


  "No, we just go swim, CAP. Later, we will back."Jiji said.


  And both have gone.


  Teen Top spread out their belongings next to Jiji and Mimi.


  "Hyung? How this is to help us talk to them?" Ricky asked.


  "Then come and talk with them. This information can not flow out." He answered.


  "Hopefully, they said nothing." Niel said.


  "For what?" Chunji growled.


  "You know what, Hyung. You started."


  "So you started your phone and this! To who do you write? Mimi?" Chunji hit in the center. Now Niel was also bad.


  "What will you do, if I write to her? You tell Jiji and she will told her to didn't write to me?" Niel snapped.


  "Maybe I'll break her and...?" Chunji bagan.


  Niel pursed his lips and said. "Can you finally tell us that you like Jiji."


  "You knew nothing about me, Niel!"


  "Really? Because I think you are just staring at Miss Perfect!" Niel threatened.


  Someone cleared his throat."Niel. Can you move?"


  Niel turned and saw Jiji. No Mimi. Niel breathed and moved. She took an eraser and tied her hair in a bun. Chunji suddenly wanted to kiss her neck. He wanted to .... He had to mastered! But as he saw her neck, he just couldn't control. Does he have the blood obsessed with her? He quickly recovered. She turned, took two steps and whispered.


  "I'm not Miss Perfect. You'll Never call me that." Her voice was light anger and sadness. And walked away.


  Guys come to terms. There was no point with arguing about something.


  On the other hand Jiji went into the water. She was immersed in her waist. Mimi suddenly appeard in front of her.


  "Yah! ~ ~ You scared me again!"


  "I'm sorry. Something wrong? You look confused." Mimi said. JiJi  said her.   She heard part of how Chunji blamed Niel for his writing to Mimi.


  "Ahh ...boys are boys. Even a vampire." Mimi and Jiji laughted.


-------------------------------


  Guys were laughing, talking and teasing each other. Just like the old days.


  "Let's go play volleyball!" Changjo proposed.


  "Let's go!" CAP said.


  They went to play. Everyone took off his shirt to show off their abs. There were some girls from their school, maybe their fans, which unearthed some squeaks.


  The guys started playing. Chunji was the captain of one team, and CAP of the second. At least, Chunji was with L.joe and Niel. CAP was with Changjo and Ricky.


  They played and played and played .....


  Jiji and Mimi came out of the water. Chunji just looked at Jiji. He froze. She was beautiful. For Chunji, she was hot. Very much. So much that he was staring at her and he did not notice the ball. Ball thumped him on the head. He swayed slightly, but did not fall. That brought him back to reality.


  "What is it man?" CAP said.


  "Nothing. Play on. I just distracted." Chunji said.


  That was the last point.


  Chunji served and CAP answer. Then the ball flew from Ricky to Changjo. He slammed into ball. Hard. Chunji miracle of the ball picked up and played.


  Niel finally dropped the ball. CAP was afraid for a moment that Chunji will beat him. But no. He lost the bet. They all focused around him.


  "Dude, good luck." L.joe said.


  Chunji frowned."You probably shouldn't say that. I have to ...." He gulped.


  Chunji lost a bet and had to talk to Jiji. About yesterday's event.


  JiJi and Mimi just passed by. Niel and the boys ran to get away Mimi from Jiji.


  Ricky whispered to Jiji. "Chunji Hyung wants to talk to you."


  Jiji raised eyebrows and turned to see ..... Chanhee. She gasped and took a small step back.


  "Do not be afraid, I will not do anything to you." Chunji said.


  "Yeah, Chanhee. About what you wanted to talk with me?" She asked hesitantly. It's little distracting that Chanhee stands in front of her without a shirt.


  "I ..." Chunji started, but forgot what he wanted to said. When he looked at her in a bikini....... Suddenly he remembered what he had to say. "You know, it's about yesterday's event. My fight with L.joe. We do not want it to come to light. We don't  usually do the fights."


  "Umm ... okay. Mimi did not say anything about it. As if we were not in the room next door." Jiji said. Then it was quiet for a few seconds till Jiji asked. "You can come to me today about the 15 p.m.?"The shock on his face was big, because after a while Jiji added."My parents and their history. Idea of the project. Just today you can come, because then they will leave."


  Chanhee smile. "Sure. I'll come to you."


  Jiji also smiled. "Just do not be late!"


  And they went away.

 

  Mimi had to go with Jiji, so Teen Top were alone.


  "And how did it go?" Niel asks.


  "They will not say anything." Chunji said.


  "Good." L.joe said.


  "What time is it?" Changjo asks.


  "13. p.m.." Ricky said.


  "WHAT?" Chunji jumped up from his chair and quickly took his belongings.


  "What is it Hyung?" Niel asked. "Date with Jiji?"


  Chunji growled in response."Project."


  "Oh. So a date." Niel said.


  Chunji threw a towel at him. "NO. Simply I just found out today that I have to come to her. We will have the story of her parents, and then they are leaving or something."Chunji took his belongings and said. "See you at school."


  The rest of Teen Top said 'goodbye' to him and he went to the car.