Police

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Jiji was not sure if her plan was ruined. She stood and stared at the two policemen. They were dressed as police officers. Black dress with dark blue accessories. But what was most interesting?


  They were people.


  If you have any problems with the vampires, for example: killed an entire family; killed someone, and someone saw it and so on. Typically, in such situations, the police came, but they were vampires.


  "Is Lee ChanHee home?" Asked the policeman higher.


  What did he do?


  Jiji could not calm down, so she asked a random question.


  "What happened?"


  Lower policeman had blond hair and looked a little annoyed. "I do not have the right to provide such information."


  Now Jiji was annoyed. She was his wife, right? Maybe they do not have a real wedding, but with a typical vampire. "I'm Lee JiMin." Jiji could not believe, she said it. She used to be a park. The time now is Lee. But she had never before told.


Higher policeman sighed. "You must let us. Otherwise enter by force."


  Jiji looked at them askance. It's just more enraged lower policeman. Probably he wanted to go home and drink a beer. "I will not let men in until I know the reason why you want to take my husband."


  The silence which reigned after the sentence was almost palpable. The police thought that easily removed from the path of a woman. But after a while, the head of one of them came up with an idea.


  "You are his wife?" Lower cop grinned.


  "Yes." Jiji replied, looking suspiciously at them.


  "Well, let us tell you what it's like to be a young wife."


  Jiji would not be fooled. She watched as the younger policeman waving his hand slightly to the other. It was a sign.

 

  They want  to cheat me ? Not on my watch. 

 

  "Do not you bother. Rear door closed." Jiji said and police froze.


  The higher the cop grunted and Jiji knew what he was going to say. "Lee ChanHee is the main suspect of the murder." The police passed Jiji, who stood in the doorway. Shocked.


  Lee ChanHee how could you do something like that?


***


  Chunji sat in the bedroom and waited for Jiji. He could not stand the fact that she avoided him all day. He wanted to talk to her. Chunji does not know why, but he really wanted her to talk to him.


  He was afraid.


  He was afraid that she run away from him.


  Pabo, she did not even love you.


  He noted that Jiji was at home, but he guessed that she wants to be alone. He sat. He listened as she sings the song, not aware that he was listening. Chunji want to listen to it for centuries. Her voice was so soft and just wonderful. This is one of those voices that you can listen for hours, and further you didn't bored.


  After an hour, he noticed that he behaves like a stalker.


  But the handsome stalker.


  He quickly threw the head thinking about Jiji. He went to his desk and the laptop. He looked at a random page, without having to worry about what it finds. At one point, he saw the message.

 


  I miss you. We will meet?

 


  He knew from who the message is. He was well aware. He also knew that it was wrong. And inappropriate. And he should not do it. This is wrong. But he could not help himself.


  He was about to answer, but he heard the doorbell ring. He felt that it was the people. She should not opened. What happens to her eyes they turn red? Or how to disengage her fangs?


  No, she must deal with.


  Chunji was getting more and more worried, because no one closed the door.
What if someone kidnapped her?


  But then he heard the dark shoes hit the floor. And just happen to be guided in his direction.


  What's going on here?


  Chunji very quickly got a response. Policemen burst into the bedroom and cuffed him in handcuffs.


  "Lee Chanhee, you're under arrest for the murder."


  Chanhee's eyes grew large.


  Murder? What? I did not kill anybody. I can kill, but only a single person to eat. And always rubbed marks. That's impossible.


  Chunji could negotiate, but they were people. As if he said he feeds them, they would kill him. Or would go to the Prison.


  The police moved Chunji. He looked up at Jiji, who stood in the doorway. She was surprised.


  They told her?


  "Good-bye, Mrs. Lee." The policeman said, and helped to get into the car.


  Has he told Mrs. 'Lee'? When I  get back I'll have to talk to Jiji.


***


  Jiji closed the door and leaned against it.


  Do they say that? Really?


  Jiji know what to do. She quickly found her phone and dialed the right number.


  "Jimin?" Asked a female voice on the other side.


  "Yes. Ma'am, Chanhee was taken away by the police."


  "My son WHAT?!"


  "Calm down." JiJi  heard that she take a few deep breaths.


  Only then she asked. "What happened?"


  "Well, the police came and wanted to take Chanhee. I told them that  without the reason I will not let them enter the house. They said they found the Chanhee taken on suspicion of murder."


  "My dear, take the bag and wait. I'm coming to get you." Ms. Lee said, and before Jiji could answer , she hung up.


  It took some time before tehy can enter the Chunji. The policeman said that he was sitting in the hallway. So far, they do not know what to do. Chunji seems to be the honest, but the evidence suggests otherwise.


  Ms. Lee received Jiji and together they went to the police station. Ms. Lee still questioned Jiji what's going on. It is a pity that she did not know.


  Both vowed that draw him. Chunji's mother believes that he could not do it. She was very surprised that  without the there were people policeman. If anyone saw him alive , it will be bad. But the cop is the people, so it can not be that.


  So what?


  Jiji very hard thinking about this for a way to the police station. When they told them that Chunji is in the lobby, her heart leapt lightly.


  But her heart stopped when she saw the other girl embraces and comforts him.


  It was Jiyeon.


  Jiji suddenly stopped in the middle of the hallway. Ms. Lee noticed it.


  "I ... I go to the bathroom." Jiji said quietly, she her heel and walked in the opposite direction to him.


  Is it possible that she likes him? Mrs. Lee thought, and went to her son, to scold him.


And find out why he is accused of murder.


---
Hi! I know, I had to update a few days ago!
But I had no a netbook! It's broken.
Again.
I'm Sorry! I want to update every two day ....
We'll see how it goes.
Comment and Subscribe!