Plan

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Jiji was sitting in the kitchen and eat toast.


  Is it something mean?


  She was thinking all the time over this kiss on the forehead.


  I should not think about it.


  It was only yesterday. Only yesterday, the lips that once touched her, touched her forehead. Jiji could not stop thinking about anything else.


  Am I just falling for him?


  She had hoped that she was wrong. She never thought she would be able to just think about it.


  This is bad.


  Her thoughts were interrupted when a male subject walked into the kitchen.


  "Good morning." Chunji chirped.


  Jiji, with surprise, choked up toast. "G-good m-morning."


  Chunji made ​​a worried face. "What happened?"


  Jiji shook her head. "Just you say hello, nothing."


  Chunji frowned. "I do not understand." He really did not understand. He had hoped that he would be closer to Jiji. It would be good if the house was not the awkwardness place.


  "You do not have to." Jiji said coldly, taking her jacket and leaving the house.She's already decided. JiJi can not let herself fall on him more. She will not smile at him.


  Now, I just have to make, that I fallen out of love.


  Chunji was stunned. Does she has just been cold for him? Maybe she's mad at him? But what did he do? Is it the kiss? Chunji worried a lot. Maybe he'll give her some space?


  Chunji, still wondering, poured the chocolate with little blood. Jiji is not disgusted that he keeps blood. Chunji got into the car. He usually does not go out so early. Usually, he was sitting in the kitchen, reading a newspaper. But today he wanted to leave. He deeply inhaled the air.


  The window in the car, on his left, was open. He was very fond of the wind blowing through his hair. Chunji just wandered around the city, not knowing what to do. After a moment, he felt it. The slight breeze brought him the scent of mango. He parked nearby, on whatever parking. He started to go to each person. A few pedestrians passed him and some of the girls looked at him lustfully. But he did not care. Chunji got used to such looks and now also did not care. He has focused solely on the odor.


  When he reached the alley, still run by the smell, he could not be more surprised. The alley became a girl. She had dark glasses and a scarf around her head, which obviously helped in not recognizing the person. But Chunji recognized her. He knew her too well. He was tempted to approach her, but something, although he did not know what caused him to eavesdropping.


  "Is it pay?" The guy in the black coat asked.


  "100,000 pounds, you grabbed the girl and killed her in front of me." Jiyeon said.


  "Why did you want to meet in cafes?"


  "Because I do not want to make her temporary husband ... hmm, nabbed me."


  "You know how someone was bound as a vampire for a few centuries, this should not stop them?"


  "It should not. But you can. I'm Not paying you for talking. And now ... lost." Jiyeon said and Chunji quickly ran elsewhere.


  Does she want to hurt Jiji? I can not afford to it, right?


***


  Jiji was the regular meeting at which it discussed the various details of the school. The results and the like.


  "Well, I thought that the reasons for our extremely good results, we can spend more money on balls. Specifically, on this, on the part of the Mates." Jiji said while handing out papers. "These are only sketches. This is nothing important."


  When everyone viewed the note, the Jiji's spine shudder. Someone was watching her. She turned to one of the walls, which was glass and you can see it was a passage.


  There, in the middle, was Chunji and looked up at her with a soft smile on his lips. And after a while he was gone. Jiji did not know why but she had a feeling that he was looking for a long at her.


  This is wrong. I have to do something, so I do not fall in love with him to death.
 



  Jiji just walked down the hall, thinking about her plan. About how she will cover Chunji with Jiyeon. Maybe then, they quickly divide.


  "Hai, Hai! ~ ~" Jiji heard the voice of her friend.


  "Hello, Mimi." Jiji closed cabinet. "I have the perfect plan to destroy my relationship with Chanhee."


  Mimi's face paled. "Jiji, why?"


  She sighed. "I. .. Aish. I'll Tell you after school."


  For Mimi, the school extended the terribly long. She really wanted to know what Jiji thinks. Their friendship was a little different, since she was with Niel. Every minute she continued relentlessly long, and when the bell rang, indicating the end of the last lesson, Jiji had struck by lightning as the Jiji.


  "What's that rush?" Niel asks. "We go watch a movie."


  "Oh, I'm sorry." Mimi stood and smiled at him apologetically. "I have a meeting today with Jiji. Could not come to the house for a few hours and go somewhere far away?"


  Niel jaw dropped. "You push me away from you?"


  "No." Mimi said, panicked. "Woman's case." With that, she went to Jiji class.
 

  Jiji was not surprised when Mimi ran to her class as burned.


  "Ppali! Ppali! Niel has left house."


  "Okay, okay. Give me a minute. Still have to go after things to the cabinet ...."


  "Ani!" Mimi quickly drew Jiji into the car.


  It will be a long ride. Thought Jiji.


***


  Chunji went to school and still think, as how he will explained it to Jiji. He should tell her. When he walked the corridors, he noticed her, through the glass wall. He watched her with fierceness talked about school issues. He watched as she engaged in it. Slowly, a small smile blossomed on his lips. Before he knew it, she looked at him. Chunji quickly fled.


  No, I should not have. I can not tell her. She is so happy. I can not do that to her. I'll get it myself.


  After school Chunji went home and wondered how it will solve. When he went out to the garden, it suddenly dawned. If this were a cartoon, it's over his head, there would be a yellow light bulb. He did not say. He will meet with her ​​today, but he will not say anything to Jiji. He goes to a meeting with Jiyeon. He tries to explain it.

 

 




  Jiji was tired after a conversation with Mimi. Especially the part when she begins to tell her that she might like him as a friend. Now, she was going home. After bath, she went to bed with a view. Tonight, Chanhee, I'll catch you on being with Jiyeon. Jiji fell asleep with a smile on her lips.


Chunji lay down beside her with a smile on his lips. Tonight, Jiji, I will explain the matter with Jiyeon and you'll be safe. Nothing can stop me. Even you, Jiji.


---
Oops, Jiji wants to track Chunji as he goes to Jiyeon?
Oh, I think I was crazy when I wrote this chapter.
Enjoyed the chapter?
Comment and subscribe. <3