Trouble

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Jiji's Pov
  Chunji sat and listened with admiration the story which told a girl at our age. I could feel that she was a vampire. She also had a similar appearance to the one pictured. Until very similar. Yuri noticed my presence, but she ignored me.


  How do I know it was her? First, look. And in her eyes concealed contempt for me, but when she looked at Chunji ... she wanted him.


  He did not even notice that I came. I understand that I stand behind him, but he should feel my presence. What if ...?


  I calmly walked over to him, I hugged his arms and kissed him on the cheek. During that looked straight into her eyes. I gave her the winning look, and she shivered.


  "So? She's your friend?"


  Chunji was mildly surprised at what I did, but he quickly replied. "Em, yes. Jiji this is Yuri. Yuri, this is my Mate, Jiji."


  At that moment I knew it was Chunji. Real Chunji. I was filled with joy. Lastly he was not himself, but now I feel that it's him. But my happiness did not last long. His body shivered and was looking for a second empty. I was so scared that I knelt before him and asked.


  "Chunji? What happened? Hello?"


  Suddenly he woke up and looked at me blankly. Without love. He's not himself again. What the hell is going on? When he glanced at Yuri, his mouth immediately smiled. Yuri gave me a defiant look.


  "Jiji, I will sit here for a little bit with Yuri. Go to sleep, okay?"


  I looked at him confused. A moment ago he was happy, and the second time worshiping Yuri? WHAT is going on?


  "Well, you know ..." I began. "I think I'll listen to a little bit ..."


  "No." He interrupted me. "I would like to spend some time with her."


  Before I knew it, my eyes welled with tears. The last thing I saw, that Yuri throwing me a disdainful look before I went upstairs.


***


  If you want to, not wanting to immediately call Mimi. If I survive this, what is now, it's probably not alone.


  After a short reflection, also called Hyeri. I told them both what the situation is. None of them was not surprised that I'm with Chunji, or at least I was, because now I'm not so sure. I air their woes them, but I did not cry. I had tears in my eyes, but I can not show weakness.


  I decided that I would go to them for the night. I know it's late, but what the hell? I packed the most important things and went down the stairs. I was afraid of what I see, and not without reason. Chunji was staring like a zombie at Yuri, and she delightedly told him about school adventure. I informed Chunji that I was going outside, and he just waved his hand and told me not to bother. I clenched my fists and I left the house. I'm going to have a good night, and tomorrow to solve the mystery.


***


  "Hmm ... Yuri, right? Know, I think I remember her. She was his best girl. I think he loved her." L.joe said.


  I sighed. Otherwise it could not be, right? Always there is some first love and destroy everything.


  We sat in the living room of Mimi. I, Hyeri, Mimi, L.joe, CAP, Niel, Ricky, Changjo. Everyone except Chunji. We debated the matter with him. Again I was surprised, because guys do not be surprised when I told them about Honey Eyes. In fact, they were happy with it, but also pissed that it took so long.


  "From what you describe, she can use her charm on him." Concluded CAP.


  "But on another vampire, I understand that the people are easy, but the other vampires..." He did not finish the sentence.


  "Yuri always liked to charm people. Maybe it's her ability."


  I hid face in the hands. "And what am I supposed to do, guys?"


  "You have to break charm." L.joe put his hand on my shoulder.


  "Kind of what?"


  "You know ..." Began Changjo. "It's complicated. We help you with this, but ..."


  "But?"


  "But there is a big chance that she will charm us, too." Ricky finished.


  Mimi and Hyeri automatically raised head. "Does that mean that you will become a vampire wrecks stared into Yuri?"


  "Probably." CAP estimates. "But I do not know. This can affect each other."


  "So we have to think of a plan." Mimi explained.


  "Or two."


***


  We had two plans. One was attended by boys and one without them (if they started staring at her.) I hope I will not have to do it with Mimi and Hyeri. If guys ...


  The whole plan went into disrepair when I came home. In the living room, Yuri unfolded like a cat, and it was around the boys.


  Yeah. Changjo sat and massaged her feet while her head lay on Chunji's lap. CAP, Niel, Ricky L.joe  sat on the floor in front of her. They all looked at her with admiration. None of them noticed my coming.


  My heart contracted painfully when I saw Chunji. As if by force of will, he glanced at me furtively. I noticed sadness that automatically turned off. Yuri looked up and smiled.


  "Welcome home."


  "Umm ... Hey." I still looked at Chunji. Is it just seemed to me that I saw sadness? It was as if he suddenly stopped being sad, and again staring adoringly at Yuri.


  "Can you make me something to eat?" She raised an eyebrow in silent challenge.


  "No." I said sharply, pointing directly to her. "I will not serve someone like you." I walked over to her and watched as surprise flit across her face. I leaned into her ear and said quietly, so quietly that other vampires do not have heard me. "I know what you're doing and do not think that I will let you continue to do it. If you do not take your out of my house in a few hours, then, personally, I will kill you." I leaned back, smiled and let go of her eye. " See you. I do a few things, but it will not take me long. Nice to meet you, Yuri!" I left home.


  It's ime to incorporate the plan into effect.


---
I'm alive!!!
I know, I don't update for a while, I'm sorry, but I have school and my teachers are so horrible ;_;
They think that I have time for everything.
How was this chapter?