Song

In the rhythm of enemy hearts.

Author's Pov
  Mimi looked at the big bag and then at Jiji. "Seriously, Jiji? I'm gonna do this?"


  Jiji nodded. "Surely. You said you will do everything for me."


  Mimi sighed. She had no idea about that when she says Jiji yesterday to help her. "Okay. I'll do it."


  Jiji squealed with happiness. "We have to hurry. In an hour school starts."


  "I can not believe I'm doing this." Mimi muttered, but, of course, Jiji heard.


  "Oh, don't worry!" She could not speak a lot because she was distracted by the bag.
  Girls came out of the house. Jiji tried not to pay attention to the people and their blood.


  Mimi did not believe that this morning she came to Jiji and took all the blood from her refrigerator. And she climbed bags of blood in the bag and go now to the blood bank to give it for the people who need it.


  Jiji had a good plan. She and Mimi intend to give up all the blood, because Jiji can not stand it at home. She does not want to drink blood. She is aware that she may die, but if she doesn't found mate,  just her parents and friends will be sorry. Of course, she's not going to die. Girls approached the reception desk.


  "Can I help you?" Asked the woman in the white coat. Of course she was a human.


  "You know ..." Jiji scratched her head sheepishly. She knew how to play well. "This morning I saw this bag at my door with a note." She gave her a card.



In the middle is blood. Do with it what you want.



  Lady looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Jiji shrugged her shoulders and said. "I had no idea what to do with it. Surely I can not drink blood." She looked up with a funny expression on her face at the woman. "So I called my friend." Jiji pointed to Mimi. "Both of us establish that she will come to me, and we will bring this bag here. Do not know what else I could do." Jiji finished her part. Mimi put her bag on the counter.


  A woman, of course, believed her. Jiji was very well known in this city. Daughter of a great people. Daughter of business people. Beauty. Honest. Fair. Always tells the truth.


  * Well, maybe not always. * Jiji thought.


                                                                 ***


  "Baby ~ ~ Why do you come so late today?" Niel pouting.


  Mimi rolled her eyes and whispered to Jiji. "Sometimes I think I'm going crazy."


  Now Jiji rolled eyes. "Thank you."


  "For what?" She asked, surprised when she came to Niel and she gave him a kiss on the cheek.


  "For today."


  "Hey, everything for you, right?"


  "Exactly."


  Mimi looked seriously at Jiji. "But do not you ever dare to make me do this again."


  Jiji laughed. "Okaaay ~ ~"


  "And what is it, ladies?" Niel asked.


  "Nothing." Mimi issued her tongue on him.


  "Tell me! I stood here for more than twenty minutes!" Niel waved his hand.


  Mimi looked at Jiji. "I can?"


  Jiji put a finger to chin, and after a while, she said. "Ani..."


  Niel groaned. "But I please."


  "What do you ask the witch?" All we turned and saw a Chunji goes with the rest of Teen Top.


  "None of your business, a toad." Jiji mocked.


  Chunji looked at her with a raised eyebrow.


  "Oh, no. Here we go again." Ricky whispered to Changjo.


  "I? Toad? Whatever, caveman." Chunji teased.


  "I am a caveman? Haha. And says a man with a mop on his head."


  Chunji had become red in the face. He stood in front of the mirror every day and arranging hair for at least an hour. "And said this the girl as pale as underdeveloped and malnourished vampire!"


  Mimi held her breath. Only she knew about the Jiji problems with drinking blood. Suddenly, Jiji vanished all the anger and sadness replaced it. "You're a big , Chanhee. " She turned and took a step in the direction of the school, but wavered.


  Mimi ran and maintained it. "Jiji? Are you all right, you said that you ate!" Mimi said it loud enough to be able to hear boys.


  Jiji stood up and said. "Of course." It was a lie. "Just today, I'm in a bad mood." And she walked away.


  "Mimi?" Niel said. She did not move. All the time she watched the Jiji, just as if she had to break up. When she entered the building, Mimi leaned against the wall. "Mimi?"


  "Oh?" She blinked. "What's wrong?"


  "Can you explain that?"


  "But what's to explain?" Chunji interjected. "She just lost. She defeated with me." Chunji was still shocked, so boys do not believe him.


  "Maybe your arguing with her does not bring satisfaction?" Asked CAP.


  "WHAT?" Chunji outraged.


  "It does not matter. She's just a stupid vampire in a nice package." CAP said. Everyone stared at him shocked. "I liked you better Chunji when you were not a player. And since she made that you have become one,I have no respect for her."


  The guys shrugged.


  "How is it? You do not have respect to her?" Mimi broke.


  "Face it, Mimi. I have no idea why you're friends with her. You're a nice, pretty, rich. You can find a better friend than Jiji. She is a nasty, evil, she can just mock. She did not feels. She can not think and walk. You saw this."CAP slowly said that Mimi could understand it.


  For the first second she did not move, but then it came.


  She was very upset. "YOU EVEN DIDN'T KNOW HER! You do not know what she's going through since birth!!" This statement made ​​the CAP confused. "You do not know what she's going through now, You do not know what are her problems, You do not know that she can not cope? She needs someone to help her. I and her parents is not enough. If she had mate, if she loved him ...... Then maybe She can survive. "The last sentence she spoke in a whisper. The guys were shocked.


  "How so?" Niel said.


  Mimi covered with her hand. "I should not have said that!, I promised I will not tell!"


  "But what, Mimi?" CAP said.


  "I ..... I can not say." She said and ran into the building. And left the boys who were confused.


                                                             ***


   JiJi came to class. Day passed as usual. She met with Mimi at lunch. Of course, Mimi sat with Niel and Jiji next. Jiji could not bear to see how they are doing Lovey Dovey. She  wanted to do it too, so bad. Jiji sat down in her chair. Entered the teacher.


  "Dear students! Declare that today's Karaoke will be great." Everyone in the class laughed. Even Jiji, who sat with Minzy. "But! we issue few months for a musical!" Class suddenly froze. "Today we are doing karaoke, but at the same time casting. For a few weeks we issue a list of people who will play. Well, good look!"


  Jiji's eyes flashed. She always wanted to play in a musical. Her big dreams were interrupted because Minzy handed her a note. She opened it and read it carefully.

 


I'm the best. I'll get the main role in the musical. And you lose.

 


  When she read the letter, she turned to the fool, who was sitting behind her.


  "I sit in front of you, and you're writing a card?" She asked her.


  "I'm Chunji, so I am the original, personal loss."


  "Haha. We'll See." She turned around and listen to the teacher.


  "Now we will move all the tables against the wall and we will sit on the floor." The students groaned. "We need to do a scene for the present. I hope that everyone has everything they need."


  Jiji remembered that she forgot to take the guitar. She went quickly to the teacher's desk.


  "What's wrong?" He asked.Jiji scratched her head.


  "I forgot the guitar. Left it at the reception, because it does not fit in a school locker. Can I go for it?"


  "Sure. But back quickly."


  Jiji nodded and turned to walk away, but the teacher caught her wrist. "Are you okay? Becuse you're as white as paper, and your parents are not here. You faints at school, too. Everything's okay?"


  Jiji nodded stiffly. "Of course." And walked away.


  Jiji ran through the corridors and in the few seconds she was at the front desk. A woman standing there raised her head up.


  "Guitar?"


  "Yes." Jiji said, and waited until she brings her guitar. She began to look at the information board. There was one note, which made her heart  accelerated.

 


  IN THURSDAY WILL COME TO OUR SCHOOL OFFICE GENTLEMEN. SO BE CALM AND DON'T JUMP ON THEM!!!

 


  Some people think it's weird note, but among the vampires they are normal. If Jiji had to translate it into normal language,  it would look like this:

 


  PEOPLE come on Thursday. Do not you CHASE them. Do not you BITE them. You CAN'T DRINK their blood.

 


  But We do not want people to have discovered that vampires exist and they hang notes, which have hidden meanings.Jiji forgot about it. She began to be afraid.


What happens if she will not stand and just drink them? She did not eat anything for a long time. I mean, she did not drink blood.


  The secretary came out and gave her a guitar. Jiji thanked her and started walking down the hall. She felt tired.


                                                              ***


  Chunji looked at Jiji when she went out. He almost shot out of his chair, because he thought that she would be hurt. But why he thinks that? After all, she is his enemy.


  * Aish! Chunji! You are confusing! * Chanhee thoughts.


  Chunji, upset, stared at the door and waited for Jiji to come back.


  * If she do not come here in a minute, I'll go for her. *


  "Chunji?" L.joe said.


  "Hmm?" He turned his head nervously.


  "What's wrong?"


  "Nothing." He broke eye contact, because he didn't want lie to his face.


  "Something is not right. WHAT happened yesterday? WHAT is happend to you? Tell me." L.joe urged him.


  "Not now. I do not know what it is to me.


  "L.joe sighed. "Come on. We need to move the desk."


  Chunji nodded. He took one desk, and his friend the other. L.joe put the desk and turned to be able to set aside  Chunji. But Jiji entered. She was unharmed. Chunji relieved and released desk. Desk fell on L.joe 's leg.


  "OWCH!!!"


  But Chunji still staring at Jiji. She raised one eyebrow. Then he came back to reality.


  "Sorry L.joe." He said, and he noticed that he suffered a work desk and now sitting on a chair. It blowing on his leg.


  "Sorry? WHAT happened?" L.joe said.


  "I do not know." Chunji said honestly.


  "Man, how am I going to rap and play the piano?"


  "You'll be fine." Chunji smiled.


  "Now, Chunji? Now are you kidding me?"


  "Yes." Chunji chuckled.


  The whole class lined up and sang and played dance. Finally it was time for Chunji. He walked to the center and sat down on a chair. He noted that the L.joe was surrounded by fans, who trimmed his wound.


  Chunji smiled. "I'll sing 'That Man'"


  Everybody started clapping loudly. JiJi all the time looking for Chunji. She did not realize that he has a great voice. When Chunji looked at her, she looked away, slightly flushed. Chunji smiled and began to sing. At the end of the song he just was looking at her. Very satisfied with that when he finished all people clapped and whistled like crazy. Even Jiji.


  * I will have a major role in the musical, Jiji. *


  Next was Jiji. She sat down and set up a guitar on her shoulder. "I will sing a song LEE HI 'Rose' and I will play the guitar."

 

 LEE HI - ROSE 

 

 

  Now Chunji could not take his eyes from her. She sang clean. Today she was wearing a red shirt and a white skirt. Chunji thought that she might be an angel.


  * Right? WHAT? I can not ..... I do not think ..... *


  Jiji suddenly looked at Chunji and winked at him. She did not know what she's doing. Of course, we all thought that she let go wink of the boys. But it was to Chunji. He knew it, and she also, but they both did not know why she did it.


  The next thing Jiji remember , this wonderful smell of the window. There were people. They came. Now. Suddenly she dropped the guitar and singing stopped. Moments later, she fainted.


                                                             ***


  Jiji was lying on the couch in her home. Behind the window it was already getting dark. She did not move from this place, since they brought her here. 'They', or guards belonging to the ambulance. Jiji fainted again and went home early.


  She went to change into her pajamas. She put a white shirt, on the strapsthat , reached almost to her knees. She lay down on the bed and tried to sleep. But she could not. Ever since she came home, Mimi called her a few times.


  But now she could not sleep. All her mind. She knew that she's worsened. Now she hears plenty of hearts that beat in unison. She hears a blood vessel in their veins. It's all in her head.


  And at one point she knew that she had lost control over her own body.

 

Chunji's Pov
  I sat on bed and thought. I could not bear a thought. Why do I care about her? I do not think I fell in love with her, right? It's impossible! Haha, Chunji, scaring himself. Suddenly I felt a certain smell.


  The smell of death.


  Chills ran down my back. Has anyone died? Maybe he should  check it. My parents are'n home today. They arrive by noon tomorrow. So I slowly walked to the window and looked at the streets.


  The sight give me a shock.


  In the middle of the street was a girl.


  Her face was turned to my house.


  She had long, straight hair, which was now in the blood.


  Her white pajamas had blood stains.


  All her hands were in the blood. Legs too.


  This girl looked like from a horror movie.


  But there was something familiar about her.


  I knew her.


  It was Jiji.


------------------
What happend to Jiji?
What Chunji do with her?
You will learn in the next chapter.
Probably I will add it on Saturday or Sunday.
Please leave comment or subsribe!!!