Jealousy and Punishment

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You and Kai were roasting marshmallows outside. "Kkamjong. I think yours is good." he took it out of the fire. So did you. You ate yours. "Its really good!" you said while chewing. Kai ate his, "It is good." he quickly grabbed another marshmallow. You laughed. "Aigoo. I'm afraid you might eat it all without me." someone sat next to kai, "And me oppa." Sang Mi clinged onto Kai's arm. You swallowed your marshmallow. "Oh. Annyeosayo." you bowed. Kai gave you a death glare. You shrugged. "What are you doing with my oppa?" *Oppa? I thought she was a year older though?* you were ignoring her. "Yah!" you jumped, "What?" you grabbed another marshmallow. "What are you doing with my oppa?" Sang Mi rubbed her cheek on his bare arm. You were a little sad so you coughed, "Well uh...since I'm one of his friends then uh.....and Hanna isn't here then uh.....he invited me to go camping with him.....his aunt was here but she got sick so uh...she went home and left the two of us here." *Did I say that right?* you raised an eyebrow, staring into space. "Then why-" *I cant let them know I watched them, "Then why didnt you invite me oppa?" she gave him the puppy eyes and puffed out her cheeks. You shrugged when Kai stared at you. "Because-" you cut Kai. "Because you're not our friend." you copied Kai and smirked. *How dare she copy me. Aish! Wait. I'm copying her too. Aish! not again. Aish! Ugh.* Kai thought. "Of course I am. Right Oppa?" she smiled at Kai. "N-no." he looked away. You were about to laugh, you snickered a little. Kai saw you. "Aish." Sang Mi pouted, "Is she being mean to you, oppa?" Kai sighed because of Sang Mi, "No." Kai pulled his arm away. "Lets go Nerd." Kai grabbed your hand and dragged you away. You walked side by side with him. Holding hands. "My oppa is holding hands with a nerd!" she started freaking out and got mad, "That should be me." she crossed her arms and walked away. Taking the unfinished bag of marshmallows.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
"Aish! So mad! Dont copy me Nerd." Kai pointed to you. You scoffed, "Then stop copying me, Kkamjong." *Oh right. I still am.* "You!--Aish!" he ruffled his hair and layed down on his side. "Does she always make you mad?" he groaned, "Yeah." you sighed, "Ahh~ I see." You tilted your head. "For how long?" he stood up and sat by me, "Ever since primary school. She said that I was her prince and told me to call her princess but I never did." You nodded, "So that's why you get mad at her." You and Kai laced hands. "How did you and Hanna become friends?" you laughed, "When I was little, I don't remember what grade. She was getting bullied so I beat the out of the bully and became friends with her." Kai jumped a little, "No wonder why." you hit his arm. "Yah! Girls are strong too." Kai laughed. You stopped laughing, "Oh yeah. About my scared camping story." You sighed, "I'll tell you.....When I was little and I never had friends. I was a really smart girl and always got A's and listened well. My omma was cheating on my appa with another man. This one day my mom brought him home and my dad was at work. My omma took me to go camping with her and the man. I was alone with the man and my mom was far from me because she was cooking. And when everyone was gone he...molested me." you sighed. "My mom heard me screaming and went to go find me. When she found us. The man got off of me and after that...they took me home...My mom got divorced with me dad. I told my dad what happened. He quit his job to protect his family. I never saw my mom again. So now I became mean and kind of like a bully, its just that I didn't bully. I helped out the people who were being bullied." You sighed and smiled. You looked at Kai, he was sad, "You're so brave." he hugged you. You hugged him back, "I-I know." you say trying not to cry. "Just let it all out." Your eyes started to get watery and you cried. *I cant believe she went through all of this.* Kai pat your back.
Kai layed you down carefully. He was about to go to his side but you grabbed his hand, "Don't. Don't leave me alone." you held on really tight. Kai nodded and slept next to you. He stared at you for a while, then fell asleep.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You woke up. You looked and saw Kai not there. *Bathroom probably* you stretched and went to the bathroom.
You saw Kai with Sang Mi but you didnt really care because you knew that Kai hates her. "HAHAHAHA!" you said out loud so they could hear you as you walked towards the bathroom. "Aish! That nerd again." Kai mumbled. "Oppa. I can always beat her up if you want me to." Kai chuckled, "She would've already have beaten you up first before you could." Sang Mi was lost on word. She ran back. "Psh! Weak little girl." Kai saw you come out the bathroom and saw two guys talking to her. "What are they doing to her?" Kai was about to make move but she was walking towards them, making them walk backwards. They ran away. You smiled. "I like this type of girl." Kai laughed. You ran to Kai, "Aish! Why did they run already? We were just starting." You sat down and started eating breakfast without Kai. "Y-yah! Dont eat without me." Kai sat down and started eating as well. "Haha!" you fake laughed. "Aish! Nerd." You swallowed and pointed to Kai, "You copied me! I get to punish you!" You and Kai made a deal that if you copied each other then they give them a little punishment. "Crap!" Kai slammed the table. You started laughing, "I'm thinking~" you put your bowl away and washed them. "AH! I know....If Sang Mi comes to you. You need to do two things that'll make her jealous." Kai washed his plate as well, "Okay. Easy." You both high-fived each other and went back to the tent.
"Oh look.." Kai showed me a message on his cellphone, "We're going back in three days." you nodded, "Okay then." Kai put his phone back in his pocket. "Should we go sight-seeing before we leave?" Kai nodded, "Sure."
"Yah! Kkamjong hurry up!" you wait for him outside the tent. "Coming." Kai came out. You hit his head lightly, "Aigoo. What took so long." You two began walking. "Camera." Kai took out his camera. "Can I come?" Sang Mi clinged onto Kai, "No you-" you cut Kai. Go if you want." Kai gave you a glare. You smirked. Kai smirked then mouthed, "Punishment." your eyes widened and you looked away *Aish! I'm such a pabo!* you turned back around and kept walking.
"Oppa. Take a picture of me." You whispered in his ear, "The punishment remember." you went past him. Kai took Sang Mi's photo and didnt say anything. "Yah! Isn't this flower pretty!" You forgot about everything. You smelled the flower. Kai took the picture. "Yah! Why'd you do that? Let me see." You tried to look at the picture. "Wow! I didn't know Nerd would be so pretty in this picture." He started smiling. Sang Mi crossed her hands, watching you two. "Delete it! Let me see!" Kai kept moving around. "Just delete it!" Sang Mi yelled with her arms crossed. You and Kai looked at each other. You were about to smirk but then you remembered so you quickly turned around. "Got caught." Kai whispered past you. "Aish. Fine." you mumbled. "Actually I wont delete it. I like this picture of Nerd." He smiled at the picture of me. Sang Mi looked at you and you shrugged. "I'm going back." Sang turned around and went back. "Yes!" You high-fived Kai. Kai put up two fingers, "Two punishments for you and one more jealousy for Sang Mi." You wrinkled your nose and walked away. "Lets go back." Kai took your picture without you looking and caught up to you.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Do my punishments after you finish mine." you layed down on your side of the tent. "I know. Its getting hot in here. Lets take a walk." You stood up and nodded, "Lets go." You two went out. "Remember Kkamjong." you pointed to him. "I know..I know." you put your finger down and saw Sang Mi in front of us. she saw that we were holding hands. "Sun Young?" You let go of his hand. "Yes?" she crossed her hands and came closer to us. Your heart was beating because you didn't know what to do. You and Kai looked at each other. You shook your head no and looked back at Sang Mi. "Do you like my oppa Sun Young?" Your eyes widened but you were still confident, "Yes. I like him. In fact, I think I love him." *Sh-she loves me.* Kai's heart pounded and fluttered. Sang Mi got really mad, "Prove it. I can." Sang Mi kissed Kai on the cheek for a long time. "Prove it?" you smirked again which Kai saw *Got caught again Nerd*. "Oh I'll prove it." you grabbed a small chair and stood on it to reach Kai's height and you pecked his lips. "I think mine was longer." Sang Mi smirked. *Ugh! She can really piss people off* "Fine." This time you kissed him on the lips, hard. Kai stood there. He was too shocked after what you did to him. *She...she...* Kai didn't know what to do. "Hello?" you got off the chair and started waving to Kai. "I guess he didn't really like it." Sang Mi crossed her hands. You looked at Sang Mi, "Shuddup." you turned back to Kai. Kai grabbed you and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened at such sudden action. He let go. "Hwang Sun Young. I love you too." he continued to kiss you. Sang Mi got super mad and ran away. "Y-yah....she's gone." you said while Kai was still kissing you. "Oh." he let go. "What was that for?" You two walked back to the tent. Kai smiled, "You kissed me on your own." You scoffed, "Don't I do that everyday to you." you and Kai went inside the tent. "No. actually kissed me, hard." he started fanboying. Your face turned red, you looked away. "Its not my fault that she got me into this situation. But You did make her jealous." Kai wrapped his arms around your waist. "Y-yah. What are you doing?" *He never did this to me before.* You tried to take his hands off but you couldn't. "Three punishments." he rested his head on your shoulder. "Oh." you heart beat faster and louder. "Whats the punishment?" You said even though you knew what it was. "I'll kiss you for ten minutes. Say....Kiss me." You gulped, "K-k..." you sighed, "Kiss-but why a-" Kai pulled you and kissed you. You were shocked by sudden action but you felt a good sensation. *Just for ten minutes* you thought. You two kept kissing. Eventually you two lost time and it became twenty minutes. "Stop!" you were out of breath, "Time's up." you and Kai were out of breath. Kai smirked, "It was longer than ten." Your eyes widened, "What!" you gulped, "H-how long?!" Kai kissed you one more time, "twenty minutes." Your eyes grew big. *B-but.* Kai layed down, "What? You didnt like it? I thought it was wonderful." He smiled. "It was....." you turned around, "fine." You layed down next to him. Your face was red. You were breathing normal. But after all that got you tired, you knocked out right away. "Nerd?" Kai looked at you, "Oh." Kai stared at you for a while, then went to sleep.