First Kiss Goes Like This?!

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You were walking to school. "Ugh! So tired!" Sehun slaps your head, "Look at me too Noona!" You rub your head. 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
"Where's Jong In?" Hanna looks around me. "Don't care right now." You two keep walking down the hall. "Did you finish the project?" Hanna looks at you. "Of course!" Hanna jumps up and down, "I can't wait to present it!" You scoff, "Yeah, to show off my work again?" Hanna stops smiling, "No. But I think your's is still good." *Why am I worrying about that guy anyways?* "Yah!" you and Hanna turn around to see who called. "That's Sang Mi. She loves Jong In." Hanna whispers to you and walks away, "Yah Hanna!" you turn around and she ran. "Hi." you turn around and smile at Sang Mi. "What's your name? And why do you hang out with my future husband?" *Future husband!?* you try not to laugh, instead you sigh. "Annyeosayo I am Hwang Sun Young-- call me Sun Young-- and why?" You pretend to think, "Because he started it." you smile and walk away. "Wait!" she grabs your arm. You sigh, trying not to get angry, "Nae?" she stands in front of you, "Do you like him?" Your heart skips a beat, "N-no. He's just a friend of mine." you walk away. *I have my eyes on you and my oppa* Sang Mi smiles and turns around and see's Kai. "Oppa!" she clings on to his arm. "What?" he sighs, trying to catch up to you. "I just met that girl. Sun Young. She's pretty but I'm prettier." *Actually she's prettier than you* Kai sighs. "Let go." Kai takes his arm away. "Wae?" Sang Mi pouts. "You dont match pouting." Kai walks away. *I dont...why didnt he tell me?* Sang Mi walks the other way.
 
"Can I finish your bubbletea?" Hanma pleads. "No." you take it away. "Wae?" she pouts. "Stop or I'll finish it." You shift it to your side and someone takes it, "Yah!" you turn around and see Kai drinking your bubbletea. "Yah that was mine." you point to him. "Hmm...its good." he sits next to you. *Why is he sitting by me now?* "Yah, sit over there." you push him away from you. "Nope." he sits up again. You were about to push him again but he stopped you, "If you keep pushing me then I'll just keep sitting close to you." he gives you a smirk. "Fine. Throw the cup away." you look away. *They look so good together. Like a couple.* Hanna sighs and rests her head on her hand, tilting her head. You see Hanna looking at the both of you, you stop. "What?" she sighs again, "Nothing." *She isn't thinking about that, right?* You flick her forehead. "Aish! Hanna? Dont you even think about it." she rubs her forehead, "Its so cute though!" You put you hand in a fist and hit the table, "Yah! I'm not cute and stop it or you know what'll happen when you go home." she stops instantly. "Fine, fine!" *Wow. Thats why I like her* Kai saw the whole thing. *Hanna thinks we're a good couple* He tries not to smile. "Okay!" He stands up. You and Hanna look at him, "What?" he walks away. "Okay then, bye." you wave to him even though he wasnt looking then went straight back to talking. *Aish! She was suppose to follow me. I guess that'll be my job to do then* Kai turned back around and holds your hand, "Come with me." You look at him, "Wae? Where are you taking me?" he drags you to the library. "I want to try this." you looks deeply into your eyes. "What?" your heart skips a beat. He pulls out a ring and quickly tries to put it on your ring finger. "Y-yah!" you try to pull away. As soon as he put it on all the way he let go and you put your hand behind you, using your other hand to take it out. "Let me see." Kai takes your hand but the ring wasn't there. "Looking for this?" you pull out the ring with the other hand. "Give me!" he tried to get it back but you dodge. He pulls you to the wall, "Want this instead?" he comes closer. *Not this again. He does this everyday!* "Dude...I know" you put it in his hand. He hold it, "I'm not letting it go that easy." he whispers. "Stop!" you say in english and turn your head. "Hanna's there." he smirks, "I'm not being fooled again Nerd." you sigh, "No I'm serious." having a serious look. He turns around and see's Hanna looking shocked, "Wh-what is going on?" Hanna shakes. Kai clears his throat and rubs his neck, "Um...uh..er...." He blushes a little. "This is the real him!" you run to Hanna but Kai catches your hand, not letting you. "Bye." Hanna quickly shakes her head and leaves. "Yah! Hanna! Dont!" you give Kai a death stare. "You....you...." you put your free hand in a fist and go for his face but he catches your hand and brings you to the wall again, holding your hands so you cant move. "Stop it." you get annoyed but your heart still skips. "Are you drunk?" you stare at him in the eyes. "I guess I am." he comes closer to your body. Your faces are just inches away. Legs are touching. "Why?" he looks deeply at your lips. "If I dont see you in the ring then I get to kiss you.....hard." he smirks. Your eyes shot up as he said hard. *I cant!* You give him the ring. "Fine!" you stare away as he was just about to kiss you. "Okay then." he lets go. You feel free, but stuck. "This isn't for me right?" he looks up, *This is, for not marriage....to confess my love someday* "Just a try." he smiles. *Why does he want to see me in this thing!?* you scoff. "Nerd..." you look at him, "Will you marry me?" your hearts skips but you know its fake so you act natural, "No." he gives you a death glare. "YAH! Do you wan-" you cut him, "Fine! Y-yes." *She's stuttering* Kai smiles. He put the ring on you slowly. You watch him put on the ring. "Okay." you hide your hand again. "Give me your hand." he gives you a look. You sigh and give your hand to him. "Waaaa~ it fits." Kai observes the ring. You scoff, "Sure. Now can I take it off?" Kai clears his throat again, "One more thing." You sigh, *What is it now.* Kai walks closer to you. "Wh-what?" you back up. He grabs your waist and pulls you closer. He holds your head and romantically gives you a kiss on the lips. Both of your hearts beat fast. *Why is he doing this? I like it but dont like it.* You keep your eyes open, looking at his closed eyes *Does he like me that bad?* he lets go slowly. Your face turns red so you look at your shoes. "That ring was a confession." you look up at him even though you were still blushing, "Its okay...you're drunk like you said." you walk away but kai stops you and puts his arms around your waist and sets his head on you shoulder, "I wasn't drunk.. I seriously.....Like you." your heart flutters but you're still in shock. You tremble. "Let's go to class. I want to celebrate the last day before summer break." you pull away and walk out. *Good thing no one was here* Kai looked around. He followed you. But someone was hiding and saw the whole thing. *I can't believe it!* the person puts their hands in fists.