Learning Chinese

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You yawn and stretch. You feel an arm around your waist. You turn around and see Kai sleeping in the same bed with you. "Yah!" you hit his arm. He groaned, "Just a bit longer." he pulled you down by him. "Kkamjong. I'm going to be late for work if you do that." Kai pulled you closer while you tried to get off, "do what?" you feel his cold hand go in your shirt. "Aish!" you moved his hand out. You broke free and went to the bathroom. Kai just remembered *punishment from yesterday* "Nerd?" you opened the door, "What Kkamjong?" Kai sat up. "What about the punishment?" you thought, "You can do it now before I leave." Kai smirked, "Let me take a shower with you." your eyes widen and your face turns red, "No!" you shut the door and lock it. Kai laughed. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Well..I'm off!" you whispered as you opened the door. As you were about to open the door someone closed it. "Aish." you turn around and see Chen rubbing his eyes, "Where are you going? Its summer?" you looked at the calender in your phone. "Isn't that Kai's phone?" you shook your head, "No he bought me the exact one. Just in case if he forgets or loses his charger." Chen nods then walks away. "Okay. Its summer. You don't have work." You sighed as Chen was right. "I guess." you sat in the living room, watching T.V and drinking juice. Someone grabbed your juice and drunk some, "Yah!" you turned around and saw Chanyeol wiping his mouth with his hand. "refreshing." he ran to the bathroom. "Aish!" then you remembered about the punishment game that you and Kai didn't tell. When you weren't looking, Luhan grabbed your cup and drunk the whole thing. He snuck away. "I saw that." you smirked at him. "Aish!" Luhan stopped. You pointed to him, "Punishment!" you started laughing. *Punishment? What is she talking about?* Luhan raised an eyebrow. "Me and Kai will tell you guys later." you stopped laughing. Luhan took out the rubix cube that you did out of his pocket. *How did she do that?* Luhan kept observing. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"So....about the punishment thingy?" they all stared at you and Kai. "Well uh....If you copy someones word or action then you give them a punishment." Kai looks at you, "Are you going to do my punishment?" you looked away, "No." Kai put his arm around you, "I can do it...secretly." your face turned red. *What are they talking about?* all of the guys kept staring. "Oh yeah Luhan!" You looked at Luhan. "I need to give you a punishment." all of them snickered. "Your punishment is....to....kiss ..." *You!?* Luhan thought. "Kiss Kris on he cheek." we all laughed. "DO IT! DO IT!" Kris shook his head and sighed. Luhan quickly pecked Kris's cheek. "HAHAHA!" They went crazy. Kris shook his head and smiled along. "Oh yeah." they all stopped, "If you say Aish! then I give you a punishment." Kai raised his hand, "If you smirk I give you one too." Luhan shouted, "If you say ke Ai you get one." they all stopped and stared at Luhan. Luhan slouched. "If you say Mei Mei. I give one." Tao looked at you. They were basically giving you nick names and telling to not say the nickname. Nickname punishments and no copying punishments are:
Suho: say Youngie (his nickname for you) or grandpa Suho
Chanyeol: say Sunie (his nickname for you) and do ual stuff around him.
Baekhyun: say Sarang (his nickname for you) and see someone kiss you in front of him.
D.O: Copy his huge eyes and say Kyung Young (his nickname for you)
Kai: smirk and say Nerd (his nickname for you)
Xuimin: say bao bei (his nickname for you) and say Baozi
Luhan: Say Ke Ai and gongzhu (his nickname for you)
Kris:Say kreees and Angel (his nickname for you)
Lay:Say pabo (his nickname for you) and do ual things in front of him
Chen: Say Mei Mei (his nickname for you) and someone pats his head
Tao: say panda (his nickname for you) and do ual things in front of him.
You (Sun Young): Say Aish (yeah you only have one)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Some one knocked on your door. "Come in." you waited. Chen came inside. "Oh." you faced him. "What are you doing?" Chen looked at you. "I'm trying to learn Chinese. Can you help me?" he nodded, "of course" *Yes! I got her!* "Bao bei means married." you nodded *no wonder why Xuimin called me that.We're not even married though.* you thought. "Gongzhu, as Luhan called you, means princess. mei mei mean a younger girl. Ke Ai means cute." You nodded and wrote down what Chen said. "Wo Ai Ni mean I love you. Ne Hao Ma mean are you okay. Hao Ma means okay. Ne Hao means hello. Wa Shu means I am." Chen smiled as you wrote down what he said. "Thanks." you pat his head. Chen stopped you, "punishment." you stopped. "My bad. Aish!" you shake your head. Chen smiled, "Your punishment is..." he pretends to think, "To kiss me." your eyes shoot up like D.O's and stared at him. *I'm waiting.* Chen crossed his arms. You came up to him and kissed his temple. Chen smiled, "Done." You turned away from him because you were embarrassed. Chen tried not to laugh and left the room. He went to the living room, smiling and laughing. "What happened?" Some say in unison. "Nothing." they bullied him to tell. "okay okay! I gave her a punishment." they stared "What punishment?" they raised an eyebrow. "Its no-" Chen stopped as they were getting closer to him. "I told her to kiss me." All of them stared at each other. About three people's eyes shot up and D.O gave them punishments. "Don't worry! She only kissed my temple." they all sighed. Kai scoffed, "At least I kissed her lips." they stared at Kai. "That's because that's your girlfriend!" Baekhyun pouted. "And something else too." Kai mumbled that no one understand. "What else!?" Luhan, Tao, and Baekhyun were begging. "Then are you guys going to freak out?" the shook their heads like little kids. "Okay then?" Kai sat down. They all waited. "And I get to do THAT too." All of their eyes shot up as they knew what he meant and they pretended to cough and clear their throats. "Punishments for all!" D.O pointed to them. D.O gave them punishments, to make dinner and clean the house. They got to work. D.O sat back and relaxed like he was king. They all were heading to your room, "No I go!" Baekhyun pushed, "No me!" they argued and you came out. "What's going on?" they all coughed and cleared their throats. "Nothing, just cleaning." Suho snuck back down. *Yes!* Baekhyun hit him, "Aigoo! Got caught." Suho slouched and kept working. You smiled, "So cute." Luhan stopped *But she didn't say ke ai* he kept working.