New Friends

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

~DING-DONG~ You heard the door bell, "Go get the door Kkamjong." Kai glared at you, "You go. Its just right there." he pointed to the door. ~BANG-BANG~ someone knocked really loud. "Aish! Fine." you went to the door and opened it, "Annyeo-" you stopped to see a young but y guy, two baby faced guys, Two really tall guys, a guy with huge eyes, a guy that has an eye smile like you, and a two sweet looking other guys. "Yo wassup!" One of the tall guys did the peace sign and went inside. "Hahaha." the others laughed and went inside. "You are?" one of the guys looked at you. "Im Hwang- um Sun Young." he pat your head, "Im Yi Xing AKA Lay." you nodded and both went into the living room. You sat on the couch. Watching Kai welcome the others. "Who's she?" one of the baby faces cupped your face. "Yah!" you mumbled and moved his hands away. "Sorry." he rubbed his neck. "Who are you?" he sat next to you. "Sun Young." he smiled and hugged me, "I'm Luhan! Ke Ai!" he rubbed his cheek against yours. "My turn! My turn!" another guy pushed Luhan away and sat next to you, "Hi Sun Young! I'm Baekhyun!" he put his hands around your waist. Your eyes shot up and you jumped, "Yah!" you moved his hands. He smirked, "Ticklish aren't you." he came closer but Kai stopped him and gave him a death glare. "Next!" another guy pushed Baekhyun and stood in front of you, "Hi Sunnnnn Young! This is Chanyeol!" he pointed to himself smiling. You smiled back and said with your regular voice, "Annyeosayo, Chanyeol." His eyes shot up, "She talked to me!" all of the other guys that greeted you shot a glare at you. You looked at them. "A-annyeosayo." you bowed. All of the guys sat next to you, hugging you and hogging. "Aish!" Kai got a little jealous and mad because they were putting too much skinship on you. "Let her breath! Aish!" Kai pulled you away from them. You pointed to him, "Punishment!" One of the guys spoke, "Punishment? Oh and I'm Kris." he nodded. You bowed, "Sun Young. We'll explain later." you accidentally gave Kai a smirk. Your eyes shot up as you just remembered and looked away. Kai pointed at you, "Punishment as well!" your face turned red. All of the guys hearts fluttered when you smiled. "Hey! You have the eye smile like me!" Baekhyun broke the silence and did the eye smile. You smiled with him, "Kyeopta!" he blushed, "Nae." the others got jealous.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
You all sat in a circle so you could greet each other faster.
 
"Annyeosayo I am Do Kyungsoo AKA D.O" they all clapped. Chanyeol as always, clapped the loudest and cheered the loudest.
"Annyeosayo," Baekhyun winked at you which made your eyes shoot up. "I am Byun Baekhyun." Kai mumbled, "Or Bacon." you laughed. All of their hearts fluttered.
"Annyeosayo I am Park Chanyeol!" He clapped for himself and cheered for himself which made you laugh.
"I am Zang Yi Xing AKA Lay." we all clapped.
"Annyeong. I am Kim Jong Dae AKA Chen." ~clap-clap-clap-clap~
"Kris." He said very short. "Wassup Krease!" Chanyeol did a peace sign. "A-yo wasu-up." You all laughed.
"Annyeong, I am Kim Min Seok AKA Xuimin." he bowed and we clapped.
"I am Luhan." He smiled at you. You smiled back at him. The guys were jealous.
"Annyeosayo.." he bowed, "I am Kim Joon Myun AKA Suho." we clapped. *He has a sweet voice* you smiled.
"Annyeosayo. I am Hwang Zi Tao AKA Tao."
"Kai." Kai smirked at you.
You smiled which made all of their hearts flutter, "Annyeosayo I am Hwang Sun Young." you bowed. They clapped and cheered. Tao, who was next to you, put his arms around your waist and hugged you. Your eyes shot up and you hugged him back. *Jealous* all of the guys were giving Tao death stares. Tao let go. He kissed your cheek and your eyes widened again. They all got mad and jealous. "Eh-hem!" Kai looked at him, Tao shrugged. Your face went red. "A-are you okay?" Kai looked at you, you nodded. They all kept giving Tao, long death stares. "I'm fine." you looked back up. You smiled at Tao. Tao smirked at the guys. They were jealous.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yah! Go back to the soccer channel!" Luhan tried to get the remote from Kris. "No." he pushed Luhan. Luhan grumbled and kept figuring out his rubix cube. "Uh-oh. I'm stuck." Luhan rubbed his neck. You grabbed it from him, "It goes like this." you figured out the rubix cube. All of the guys were looking at you. "Like this." you finished it and gave it back to Luhan. "But How?" Luhan observed the rubix cube. You pinched his cheek which made him blush and caused everyone to be jealous, "Aigoo! I went to school." The guys snickered. Luhan crossed his arms. "Can someone help me in the kitchen?" You stood up, "I will." D.O smiled and you followed him into the kitchen. "Oh. You're here too?" You looked at Chen. He nodded, "Yeah." D.O went to the stove, can you help me stir while I mix?" you nodded and went to the stove. You stirred it all but D.O was still mixing. "You're not doing it right." You overlapped his hands, his heart skipped a beat. "It goes like this." you and him mixed together. Chen saw you two and got jealous. *Aish! D.O!* "Okay." you take your hands away. D.O got a little sad *her hands are warm, it was comfortable.* "The soup is ready." you turned off the stove.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Mmmm..this is good." You saw Xuimin secretly take another bun. You tilted your head and rested it on your hand, "How many more are you going to take?" the guys snickered. You laughed, "Just kidding." Xuimin blushed. "Ke Ai!" they all stopped and stared at you. You looked at them, "What? I learned it from Luhan." Luhan smiled. They looked at Luhan. Luhan shrugged. "Uh....keep eating." He tried to change the subject. You all kept eating. You noticed that the guys were staring at each other, giving each other death stares. You tried not to laugh and kept eating. Suho broke the silence, "So Sun Young? What do you work as?" you swallowed your soup. "I'm an artist." Kai laughed a little and ate his soup. "Hey Kai? Don't you own or work in an art museum?" Kai nodded, "I met her. She got accepted as the best artist of the year." they stared at each other. "Oh~ so that's how you two met again." You and Kai nodded. "I'm done." you got up and washed your own plate and spoon. They quickly ate while you weren't eating. "I'm done." one voice said, "Me too." they all got up and washed their own plate and spoon.