Sand Castles and Waves

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"So much people! We dont even have space to put our stuff down." Baekhyun looked around. "Why dont we just stay over by the big space over there?" Kai pointed. "Sure. We have no where else to go." Kris went ahead. "Follow the leader!" Tao marched behind Kris. You followed along.
"Last one is a rotten egg." D.O starts running into the water. You watched half of them take off their shirts. "You just wore that?" Kai observed you. "Yeah. I'll watch you guys play in the water." Kai shrugged and ran with the rest. You sat down on your towel, watching them fool around in the water. "I'm getting bored of watching them." you sigh. You keep looking at them. You saw Kai waving to you, "Come over here!" he mouthed. You shook your head and waved your head no. Kai wrinkled his nose, "Then I'll get you." you got out of the water and went towards you. You stared at him when he was in front of you, "What?" Kai smirked, "You coming or not?" you laughed, "I think its more fun to watch you gu-" Kai grabbed you onto his shoulder and ran to the water. "Yah! Put me down!" you hit his back. "Never!" he laughed and dropped you in the water. "So cold." you splashed Kai and Tao next to each other. "Oh. Sorry Tao." Tao looked at you and smirked. "Haha!" he splashed you with water. "Ah~" you covered your face. *Dont leave me out* the others thought. "Come over here!" Kris dunked you into the water. "Ah~!" you came back up and pushed Kris into the water. You all laughed when Kris fell. You pushed Lay down as well. "My turn." Baekhyun grabbed you by you hips. "It tickles!" you hold his hands, trying to push them away but he was too strong. "I-It tickles!" you laughed and laughed. Baekhyun pushed you into the water. You kept laughing and chased Baekhyun. "Cant get me!" he swam away. "Yah! Come over here!" you chased after him. Luhan went in front of you. "Aish." you pushed Luhan but he didnt budge. "Am I too strong?" Luhan smiled. "No." you kept trying to push him but he didn't move. You jumped on Luhan and both fell into the water. "Woah~" they laughed at Luhan. Suho splashed you with water. You splashed Chen on accident trying to get Suho, "Oh-" Chen gave you a smirk. "Come here mei mei~" Chen sang. "Ah~!" you tried to run in the water but Chen caught. His arms went around your waist and he pulled you closer to him. "Ah~ it tickles!" you squirmed around, laughing. *So cute.* the others smiled at your actions. "Let me go." you quickly said. Chen let you go. You hit him with water, "Pabo." you hid behind Kai. "Wh-what did you call me?" Chen pointed to you.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Are you okay?" Kai wrapped a towel around you. You nodded, "Aren't you cold?" He shrugged, "I'm fine." you opened the towel facing him, "Share with me." Kai wrapped the other half of the towel around him. You looked up at the blue sky. Kai stared at you deeply *She's beautiful. She's so..so...perfect for me.* Kai put his hands on your chin and faced it to him. He roughly kissed your lips. You felt awkward doing this but it still felt good. "Get a room!" Chen separated you and Kai. "Ew." he crossed his arms. You laughed by his actions, forgetting about the kiss. "Ke ai." you ruffle Chen's hair. Chen's heart fluttered *so pretty* a smile went on his face. 
You played in the sand. You made a mountain then crushed it when it was tall. You sighed, "Maybe I'll just make a sand castle." you took a bucket and started filling it with moist sand. "Too small." you looked at a one bucket castle. You made it taller by staking more on top. Like making a pyramid.
"Finished!" you brush the sand on your skin. You smiled. You even made people. The boys were princes and you were a princess. *I think them being princes to too much...they can be my guards.* you let out a small laugh. "Whats that?" Tao observed the castle. "My castle. Like it?" Tao slightly nodded. "Where's me?" you pointed to a stick-person holding a small stick, "Right there." Tao looked to where you pointed, "Wah~ so good." The others ran to you and Tao, "What did you make?!". You pointed to the sand castle, "A sand castle. Ta-da!" you did jazz hands. "Wah~ you are really good." they observed the whole castle. "Is this you?" Lay pointed to a stick-figure with a leaf around it. "Yeah..the leaf is suppose to be the dress. Its kind of bad but-" Lay cut you, "Its beautiful." you blushed and nodded, "Thanks." Kai raised an eyebrow at you, "So where's me?" you pointed to a stick-figure that had a darker color, "Thats kkamjong." you smiled at him. "Thanks Nerd." he kissed your cheek. "Where's all of our?" they said in unison.
Kris was a tall stick-figure. Xuimin was a stick-figure which had little bumps poking out each side of the top of the stick. Luhan's was a stick-figure with a little pebble in the hand which is suppose to be a rubix cube. Lay's was a stick-figure that had a smooth feeling because he was soft and warm. Chen's was a stick-figure that looked mean but nice at the same time. Tao's was a stick figure holding a stick. Suho's stick figure was short that was smooth. Baekhyun's stick figure looked short and when you looked at it it gave you a cute feeling. Chanyeol's was a tall stick figure that made you have a feeling that it looks funny but kind. D.O's stick figure was short but looked kind. Kai's stick figure had a darker color than the rest. Your's was a stick figure with a leaf covering the torso part.
"I want to make one too!" Luhan pouted. "I'm making mines first!" Tao grabbed a bucket and started filling it with sand. "No I am." the rest started filling their own buckets. You watched them race each other. Some took their time while the rest rushed.
"I'm on the top of the world!" D.O put his hands in the air. You looked at his. There was a stick figure on the top of his sand castle. "No you're not. You're just a few feet from the ground. The others laughed at D.O. "Sorry. Just ignored what I said." You pat his shoulder which calmed him down. "Finished before Chanyeol!" Baekhyun started laughing to himself. "Ugh! At least I am taking my time." Chanyeol pouted. Baekhyun shrugged like he didnt know what he meant. The rest finished. Kai poked D.O's stick person. "Hey! Dont touch that!" D.O slapped Kai's hand away. "Ow!" Kai rubbed his hand. "Guys look!" Tao smiled and points to a wave heading towards land. "Tao? Dont just smile. Its heading towards us!" Kris hit Tao's head. The wave came closer and looked bigger as it came towards the sand. You pumped your hands in the air, "Let the first sand castle to be destroyed!" they stared at you and blinked. You quickly covered your castle with your arms, "Mines not going down first. His is." you pointed to Suho. Suho's castle was the closest to the water. "N-no its not!" Suho pouted and covered his castle as well. "Let the game begin." you smirked. Kai noticed that you smirked but you didn't know that Kai was staring at you. *Caught ya.* Kai smirked at you while you laughed with the others, covering your castle. Kai covered his as well...with his body. "Awesome!" Lay jumped a little by the cold water hitting his skin. You laughed as the water hit your skin. "Cold as hell!" Xuimin wiggled his body. Kai stayed on place. They looked so serious about the game. They didn't want to lose....for fun. You stared at their faces, *They're so serious about a little game with no punishment. They really do like to be playful.* you smiled as you said the last sentence to yourself. Kai blinked at you *What is she thinking?* he puckered out his bottom lip, staring at you like a puppy. You noticed Kai staring at you. You laughed at his cute face and rubbed his cheek, "Ke ai." you laughed again. Kai popped out of his thoughts. "What?-oh." he noticed what he was doing. Luhan secretly stared at you *Caught.* he looked away from you and smiled. "Who won?" you all made space for the castles and looked at each others. You pointed, "Tao!" Tao looked as his..then the others. "No fair." Tao pouted and made a cute face. "My arms are skinny." the others gave him glares that were saying 'don't you think my arms are too?'. You pat his shoulder, "Its okay.I'll give you a good punishment." you thought out loud. *They were so serious about this so I decided to give the loser a punishment..to not make them mad for covering them for no reason. I don't want to be mean.* you smiled as you thought. "My punishment is.." you placed your index finger on your chin and looked around. "Over there." you pointed to a couple of hot girls with bikinis, "Flirt with the one that looks the best-..no..hottest." you give him an innocent smile. Tao looked over to where you were pointing,then stared back at you with big big eyes, "H~ell no!" Tao pulled on your arm lightly and pouted, "Please don't make me. I'm still young." you nodded quickly, "I know. Now go." Tao faked cried and left. You high-fived the rest. "Go Tao! Go Tao!" we cheered to Tao. Tao turned and did a lazy 'hwaiting' sign with his hand. Then went towards the girl. His heart beat faster and louder as he went towards them. He gulped the lump in his throat. *Act cool. Like Kris...no..Kai.* Tao copied Kai. "Sup ladies." Tao gave a smile-slash-smirk at the girls who was observing Tao's body. Tao had a tank top on so he was fine. Tao smirked as the made a plan for them. "Checkin' me out, ladies?" Tao copied Kai's smirk again. Kai's mouth flung open, "That bi-" *He's my best friend..don't be mean to the maknae* "H-he's copying me....with all of those smirks and talks." Yeah..all of you can hear Tao talking and girls giggling. Just a few feet from each other anyways. "He looks cooler when he copies you....as well as giving him a lot of punishments." you shrugged. Kai flung his head, looking at you. You stared at him and shrugged like nothing happened just now. Kai wrinkled his nose and looked back to the front. "So~ watchya doin'" Tao sat next to them, cross legged. *Is this too kiddish..cross legging?* "I think I better go now." Tao fake chuckled. The girls frowned, "Stay for a bit longer..but wait....your not dating are you?" one girl gave him an evil look, liking is he said 'yes I'm dating' she would kill him in three seconds. Tao gulped then acted cool again, "Some people are just busy in life." Tao laughed a little because he copied Kai's words. Whenever a girl flirt with Kai..and Kai wanted to leave because he was tired of acting he would say "Gotta go now ladies." yeah. There are always a group of girls near him. They would give him a frown and an evil face saying, "Your not dating are you?" Kai would smirk and say back "Some people are just busy in life."
Kai's eyes got wider and his mouth was completely open *That kid really knows how to imitate me huh* Kai was boiling up, getting mad, but still surprised by how he acts him so good. "He's good." Kris broke the silence. Tao ran back, "So~?" Tao's eyes from trying not to meet with Kai's. The girls eyes followed Tao. Their eyes widened because they saw more hot boys and...A GIRL! "What the hell!?" one girl cursed. "He left for another girl and his friends." they looked at each other "Lets go teach her a lesson." they were hopelessly in love with Tao after copying Kai. They walked model-style to where you and the guys were. You noticed the girls and stopped smiling. "." you said aloud which caused everyone to flinch by your word. *She never says bad word unless...danger or something bad is happening.* the guys turned and looked to what you were staring at...the four girls. "So." one girl gave Tao a death glare, "Leaving so soon." Tao's face went red, he turned around not facing them. "His young eyes to see a body like yours?" you spat with a lazy look. Kai looked at you *she's into serious mode...Ah~ I remember that feeling.* Kai examined the hot girls, so did some other guys. "Do you think I care about age?" you kept a lazy-slash-poker face that Sehun would usually do, "Yeah." some girls laughed quietly. the main girl gave them glares to stop. "At least I'm not like you who has all these boys to bang you." you scoffed. The others eyes either widened or they said nothing. You stared back at her, "I bet that already happened to you." her eyes opened wide because it was true. She was lost on word but spat out something else, "...maybe you-" you cut her off, "I can tell by the looks right now." you slowly but fakely examined her. She looked at herself. Only in a bikini with a lot of skin showing. Lay was having the weirdest thoughts ever, he kept staring at another girl...she was really ty but Lay didn't notice because he was staring at her milky skin *Her skin looks smooth. What lotion does she use? Or maybe its natural. Does she have a medicine for her skin that makes it look so soft? Can I touch her skin to see if her skin is softer than mine. Does she have the dimple smile like me? She's tan. Does she go to the beach to much? Sun tanning? Going the spa?* Lay was in his own little world. No one seemed to notice because guys eyes were staring at almost clotheless hot girls. The girl sent out a sharp exhale, "Sorry but I have a boyfriend." you tilt your head, still with a serious/lazy look, "Me too." She snickered, "And who may that be?" she looked at all of the boys. "This one." you pointed to the hot boy with a dark tan skin color, shirtless with his hair messy that made him look y and dry jeans. The girl couldn't keep her eyes off him. He was just too y. The abs, the skin, everything. She gulped whiling examining him then popped her thoughts. "Are you sure? It looks like he waaayy to y for you." you smiled and laughed a little then gave her that look again, "I can be REAL y sometimes." Kai's eyes widened as you said that, he looked at you but you didn't look at him. Kai blushed a little. The girls laughed, "Well I don't want to stay in the sun to long so-" you cut her, "But you're already in the sun." she was lost on words. "We'll be leaving." they stomped away. You laughed and stopped, "Run ,forest, run!" you start laughing even more. The girl was boiling inside...getting ready to beat the hell out of you. She stopped but didn't turn back. "Keep walking. That is crazy." she cursed out loud. You heard her so you decided to make a comment as well, "That's right! I am crazy." Kai stared deeply at you and he smirked *I'm in love with a crazy person.* Kai wrapped his hands around your shoulder. "Good job." you laugh, "Don't I always win." The others whooped as you succeeded. Lay was still in his own little world, thinking about one of those girl's skin. "Lay?" no answer "Lay!?" still no answer. "God damn it. Wake up!" you still had madness in you but you tried to calm down. Lay snapped out of his world, "Huh? Oh. Sorry." he rubbed his neck. "Your own little world again?" Chen raised an eyebrow at him. Lay nodded and laughed sheepily. "What did you think about now, Lay?" Suho rolled his eyes. You all waited for his answer. "I um....I was staring at one of the girl's skin." eyes widened and mouths dropped, "You were thinking about that the whole freakin' time!?"