It's Okay...Nobody Knows

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You woke up, facing the clock. "So late." it was 1 pm. You sat on your bed, observing your room randomly. You went downstairs and saw the others either watching T.V or playing games. "Luhan's not awake?" they stared at you, "Nope. I guess he knocked out last again." you nodded and headed for your room. Then you remembered, "Luhan? H-he....." Luhan stopped to smirk at you with his messy hair style that made him look y, "Good morning." you blushed red and smiled fakely, "Good morning." Luhan passes you and went downstairs. You exhaled it off. "Better get washed up." you changed your mood and got washed.
 
"Who made it?" you said as you swallowed the last bit of your breakfast. "Suho." you nodded and gave a thumbs up to Suho, "Its awesome!" The other chefs in the house got a little jealous. "But I still think D.O's kimchi is better." D.O lit a big smile on his face. You laughed. Luhan tilted his head at you, "Hey gongzu." he acted like he didnt remember a thing last night. You look at him, trying to keep calm. "You said ke ai yesterday. Punishment." Kai pointed to you as well, "And you smirked! Punishment as well." You nodded and thought about random things again *So I've been dating Kai for....four years now? Two years at school. One year abroad. one year now. Yeah..four years. Does Luhan remember. He smirked at me this morning like he liked everything he did with me last night. Am I really a slur..or a cheater...should I tell the truth?* questions went all over your mind as you ignored Kai and Luhan. Lay laughed, "Just like me huh." they nodded. "A lot." Kris poked you on your arm, "Yo!" you shot out of your thoughts. "Huh? What? Oh yeah. About the punishments..." you rubbed your neck shyly. "I'll see you tonight." Kai gave you a smirk, "Hello no!" you said the same thing to Luhan last night. "Fine. Later." you pouted. You and Luhan met eyes. "I'm still thinking." He fake looked at Beakhyun like he was going to use him then grabbed you up the stairs to your room, "I have a plan." Luhan lied. You blinked. Luhan closed your door and locked it. "So?" You tried to act like nothing happened last night. Trying to forget everything. Luhan smirked, "I already gave you my punishment." you blinked. *Does he mean....Hell no!* Your eyes widened. "You-...you-!" Luhan innocently nodded, "Yep. I wasn't drunk. I liked it. You did well." he spoke honestly and smiled at the ending. *Gosh. That smile of yours would make every girl faint* you were about to punch him..and yeah..punch him, not slap but punch. You were bout to punch him but he caught your hand. "Woah there." he held your hand, "I know you liked it too~" he sang and ran out the door. You chased after him, "I'll kill you!" trying to grab him. The others watched, "What the hell."
"Stop!" Kris pointed to both you and Luhan. You had your fist in the air. You let go, "S-sorry. Just dont ,say it." the others flinched, "Say what!?" they say in unison. "I still want to go visit that girl some time." Lay broke the silence. "Shuddup, Lay!" they yelled at Lay. Lay jumped back, still in his own little world, "Her skin." you laughed a little because he was acting so serious and cute at the same time. "Answer our question, Luhan." Suho said while gritting his teeth. Luhan sighed *Get ready for disaster* you closed your eyes. "I was going to make Kai and Gongzhu do the punishment in front of us." he lied. He made a shy but disappointed face, making people actually believe him. Your eyes opened *He...he's not telling.* Luhan looked at you and made a glare saying, "Say something." you blinked, "I-I told you to not tell. I'm never doing it." you stuck out your tongue at him and crossed your arms, facing away from Luhan. *She's good. But still cute* Luhan made a fake pouty face "Fine. No punishment for today." the others shook their heads and sighed. You and Luhan stared at each other "Thank you." you smiled. Luhan knew what you meant. He nodded his head. *Its okay...nobody knows...but us two.* Lay was thinking about that girl still. He heard the punishment as well. "Her skin is so...soft looking. And why that punishment Luhan!?" Lay looked at Luhan. "I didnt know you were listening." Lay sighed, "Of course I do. I'm human being. I just forget things easily and tend to have my own little world. But her skin...seriously..." Luhan rolled his eyes.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chen came into your room. You were on your laptop, researching about who invented the mp3 players. Yeah you still remembered. "What are you doing?" Chen peeked at your laptop screen. "I'm researching." Chen raised an eyebrow and stared at me, "Seriously. About who invented mp3 players. Crazy girl." you nodded, you took a sip of your strawberry bubble tea, "I know I'm crazy. I just love mp3 players..dont you?" Chen rubbed his neck, "Well...maybe..." you laughed a little. "So I heard Luhan was the last to knock out...Did he...." *Kiss you again* Chen couldn't say it. You knew what he meant, "Hell no!" you blinked at him. "There's a reason why I locked my door. If he did he would have been dead by now." you make a gesture like strangling a neck. "Woah there! Hold it mei mei! Going overboard on your friends now?" Chen pushed your hands away. You sighed, "Sorry I just...." *I just want to forget last night.* Chen stood up from your bed, "Well I'll be going, college tomorrow, remember that." Chen said as he closed the door. You nodded, "Yes! College!" you missed homework days. "I found him!" you start looking at the information on your laptop.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You were so....like Chanyeol. Happy virus. You were fan girling about who invented mp3 players. "Omg! I feel like kissing this creator and telling him how much I love mp3 players! And maybe to tell him that since he's so rich..he should give me some money. Nah, not the money. But Omg!" You start fan girling on your bed. Kai came in, "Did you like dinner?" you gave him a lazy look, "Is that suppose to be a question?" Kai closed the door behind him. He went towards you. "Watchya doin'?" he said in his cool tone. "Researching. College tomorrow remember." Kai nodded. "You're sooo obsessed with this guy, Nerd." you nod like crazy. "Gosh! How I love him so much! Just like you." you ruffle Kai's hair. "Cheesy." he scoffed. "I finally made a cheesy joke? Yes! I've been waiting for so long!" you shake Kai's shoulders like crazy. "Calm down, Chanyeol." You pout, "I'm not Chanyeol op-..Chanyeol." *Why am I getting so used to them. I feel like calling them oppa but I cant.* Kai raised an eyebrow, "Say it again?" he came closer to you. "I said Chanyeol..why?" you say looking innocent. Kai nods, "Mmmhmm....sure." You sigh the smile, trying to switch the topic, "So..I'm done researching." you shut your laptop and move it aside. "Call me..oppa." Kai sat on the bed with you. You scoffed, "Sorry.. dont like that word." Kai huffed, "Just because you dont have older brother doesnt mean-" You cut Kai. "I do have older brothers...you guys are like my older brothers....Its just that I dont like saying that word..its...it makes me feel uncomfortable..I'll try to get used to it..I promise." Kai thought about the punishment, "Your punishment is to call us oppa by tomorrow. Say mine first. Kai smiled at you *Man! Any girl would fall for that smile.* You bit your lip, "Fine. Just because your smile is too cute." Kai smiled again, waiting. "Kkamjong oppa." Kai shook his head, "The other way...aegeyo version." you sigh, "Now?" Kai nods. "Jong In oppa." and you puff out your cheeks. You quickly cover your face. Your face went red. *So embarrassing.* Inside, Kai was freaking out like crazy. He wanted hug you so hard that you might just die in his hands. Kai hugged you and kissed your cheek. "So cute!" he snuggled you like a teddy bear. "I'm never doing that again." you say as you uncover your face, still red. "Its okay..you do it everyday anyways." Kai says honestly. *Maybe not today.*