Did You Just.....

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

~The next day~
 
*ring-ring* Your phone rang. "Ugh! I'm still sleeping." You picked up your phone, "What!?" You said as you got up still sitting in your bed. "Calm down Nerd!" Kai said  with an annoying voice. "What do you want?" you started getting sleepy. "Looks like someone's still sleeping. Look outside, it'll wake you up." *What doe he want now?* You got out of your bed and walked to the window. You opened the curtains and looked around still looking sleepy, *Is that...Kai!* Your eyes widened. Kai looked at you and waved to you. "What the hell are you doing at my house!?" You yell at your phone as if Kai was the phone. Kai jumped a little, "Just get ready." you huff, "For what?" you looked out the window, Kai was till looking at you. He smirked at you from the window. You both kept eyeing each other, "Or I'll do this." Kai put his phone on the ground and took off his shirt. You saw his nicely built abs and muscles. Your eyes widened. You turned away. Your heart skipped a beat. *I want to look at them again but its to weird to do that.* Kai smiled, *Got you now Sun Young* he put back on his shirt and picked up his phone, "So... get ready. I'll be waiting." he hung up. "But I-" beeeeeeeeee~. You ended the call. "That!" you got a little mad but happy, "That kkamjong." you smiled and got ready. You just wore a shirt with a sweatshirt over and skinny jeans with converse. You left your hair down because it wasn't anywhere special, or as you thought. You put a sticky note on the table. It said: ~From Sun Young~  I'm out with my friend.. see you later. Annyeong! Saranghae!
You went out the door, you saw Kai looking at you. "What took you so long?" you walked up to him. "So where are we going?" you asked changing the topic. *Changing the topic huh? I guess so then.* Kai just sighed, "Just come with me." he took you hand and grabbed you. You blushed red as he held your hand. You both walked away from the house. Walking side-by-side there was silence until Kai broke it, "So..you look nice today." you looked at him *is he trying to flirt at me?* "uhh..I just wore random clothes." *Did I just do a flirt comment? whoops* Kai thought. "Lets go get some bubbletea." you dragged him to the cafe, "Or some coffee." Kai scoffed. You gave him a death stare. "You can let my hand go." You and Kai looked at the hand, he was holding pretty tight. "S-sorry." he let go. *I wanted to hold it longer.* you thought the same but shook it off. "I want a hot chocolate and a- what do you Kkamjong?" Kai stood up from slouching. "Huh? Oh I want the same." *What the hell is he thinking about?* you looked back, "Two hot chocolates please." you smiled. "What a lovely couple." she smiled as us two standing next to each other, "N-no we're-" you got cut from kai. "Thanks." you gave Kai a death stare. The woman left to go make hot chocolate for us. "What the hell was that for!?" you hit his bruise. "Ow! So what?" he rubbed his bruise lightly. You laughed. *What a cute face just now* you both thought. "Okay here you go." she came back and I paid her. "You didn't have to." Kai mumbled. You smirked at him, "Copycat." he said as we came outside. You laughed as you drunk some hot chocolate. "aish." Kai drunk his as well. *You had a plan* Kai gulped his drink, you quickly took it and drunk some of his. Kai just stared at you with his eyes wide open. "ahhh~ so sweet. Want to know why?" you smirked at Kai. "What?" he hid his smile. "Because you drunk it." you started laughing. *she planned this huh? I'll teach her something* "So you want to combine with our mouths." your eyes shot open as he said that, "No!" you pushed him and he remained balance. He laughed. "That wasn't funny." you pouted. 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
You two just went around markets and looked through things. "Ah~ kyeopta!" you ran to a key chain rack. "You want one of those?" Kai scoffed. "Yeah." you stuck out your tongue at him. *cute* he hid his smile. He walked up to you, thinking about what all of the elder's saying a while ago 'What a cute couple'. "This one. I want this one for me and Hanna." even though you both already had one, "Never mind we already have one." you put them down. "How about this one?" The old lady gave me a key chain, I looked at it. There were two turtles, one with a cute pink bow and one with nothing. "For the couple." the old lady smiled and gave Kai the exact one. "Um, We're not-" you covered Kai's mouth, "We're just friends." you smiled then gave Kai a death stare. "Really?" she gave us an 'are you sure? He's pretty handsome though'. "Just keep it." Kai payed. Then we left. "Aish!" you ruffle your hair, "I'm never going anywhere with you again!" You sighed. "It's fine." *I liked it though* "Ice cream!" you forgot about it and went to the ice cream shop, you stopped and turned around to Kai pointing, "Dont come with me. Stay here." you went inside. *Psh! Whatever.* Kai went inside and saw you getting ice cream for you and him. She came up to you and smiled, "Here!" Kai's heart skipped a beat when he saw you smile at him. "Th-thanks." he took it from your hand. Letting both hands slide from each other. "So I get a chocolate one? And you get a vanilla one?" He raised an eyebrow at you. "Kkamjong." she murmured. "You got this because I'm dark skinned huh? Its okay. You got it for me." He it. He saw you your ice cream cone slowly. He smirked at you, "Why dont you do that to my face next time." you looked at him, "What?" you stared at your ice cream, then at Kai. Your face turned red as you just noticed. "Oh." you looked away. He hid his smile. You looked back up, holding the cone. Kai held your hand with the cone and the spot you were . "Yah!" You took it away. He his lips, "Yummy." You're face turned red but you still looked. "So gross!" you lightly put some ice cream on Kai's cheek. "Hahaha!" you laughed. Clutching you stomach. "Yah!" he was about to wipe it until he smirked. " it for me." You looked at him, "Do what!?" he put his cheek to you, " it or I do the same." you blushed, "No." you were about to walk away then Kai cupped your face with his hands on each side. "Do it." your heart was beating faster, "No!" you tried to break free but failed. You took out your napkin and wiped it. You smiled. "Done" *Aish it was suppose to go the other way* Kai got mad. "fine then." he gave a mad face. *Oh yeah, totally forgot.* "Hey Kai?" He looked at you *she didnt call me Kkamjong this time.* "What?" You came closer to Kai and looked into his eyes. "Did you just...take me on a date?" His eyes shot up. He smirked and came close to your face as well, "Maybe." He looked at your lips. Both of your hearts skipped. "Oh." you stepped back. Your face went red. "Its was fun hanging out with you." You left, smiling. Kai saw your smile and smiled as well. *It was a date Nerd.* then he frowned *but I dont want to separate now.* he went home as well.