Together As One

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

The guys insisted that you and Kai go camping again. They wanted you and Kai to have fun together again than just the guys hovering over you. You and Kai went to the camping place...yes..that place.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kai parked in the lot. "We're here." Kai lightly shook you. 
You flinched up and blinked a couple if times before you noticed, "We're here!" you jumped in the car and smiled playfully. 
Kai smiled and hit your head lightly, "Aigoo. It's just like the amusement park all over again." you pouted and got out of the car, so did Kai.
 
"Riiiight, here." you stopped in front of when you tented a year ago. 
"Of course." Kai smirked at you. You blinked not knowing why he smirked. 
Then you realized that you two basically just kissed in the tent the whole time. "Oh." you blushed and looked away. You sighed and your happy voice came back in, "Okay! Where's the tent?" 
Kai raised an eyebrow at you, "Are you going to help, Nerd?" Kai held bags. 
"Haha. Mianhae." you laughed and grabbed your bags. Kai lifted his own. 
 
"Memories came back when I saw the tent from the inside and the outside of the tent." You went inside the tent and sat down, smiling at Kai. 
Kai smirked, "I know it does." 
You blushed a little, "Aigoo." you push his head with your index finger, "Sick-minded." you shook your head. Kai laughed and layed down. "Its a good thing we went shopping..or no apples for me to eat." you took an apple out of your bag and wiped it clean. Kai looked at you, still laying down. "What?" you said with apple chunks in your mouth. 
Kai blinked *Now? maybe another day.* "Can your boyfriend have a bite too?" Kai sat up and opened his mouth. 
You laughed, "No way." you ate your last bite, since the apple was tiny. You threw your apple core away into the trash that was on the outside of the tent next to the zip door. 
Kai stared at you, "Seriously?" you nodded with innocence. "You sure?" Kai smirked as he pushed you down, his hand supporting your head. 
"Y-yah. I'll grab you another one." you blushed. "Too late now." Kai deeply kissed you. He kissed you hard, letting other kissed on your neck. You closed your eyes, feeling the pleasure but shivers at the same time. Your heart beat was fast. It was getting hot and hard for you to breath. You felt Kai's hand slowly going in your shirt. "Yah." you smack his hand away. Kai smirked and kept kissing you, putting his hand up your shirt again. You stopped him again. "I-I'm not ready for this." you say shyly. 
Kai nodded, "I know that." he sat back up. *I cant wait any longer.* Kai stared at you, "Sun Young?" 
You were surprised when he called your real name, "Y-yes?" 
Kai sat in front of you, taking off your necklace and taking off the ring. He stared at it, *its not rusty. She kept it very safe. I thought it would get ruined after a few years but..she kept it looking nice still.* 
You blinked at him and Kai observed your ring he had given you as a gift. 
Kai looked back at you, along with the ring, "Hwang Sun Young? Will you marry me?" 
Your eyes widened in shock, You smiled and squinted your eyes shut, "Of course I will." you laughed. Kai put the ring on your ring finger, it fit perfectly. You and Kai smiled at each other. You kissed him on the lips. Kai wasnt expecting that to happen, but it did. You wrapped your arms around Kai's neck and said with a calm voice, "I love you, Kim Jong In." 
Kai hugged you back, a little tighter, "I love you too, Hwang Sun Young." you both let go of each other. You smiled and started fangirling in front of him. 
Kai smiled at your reaction. *I never expected this to happen. But I knew it would come someday.* You thought to yourself. 
Kai grabbed your arm, looking at your hand where the ring was, "Its pretty." 
You laughed then stopped as another random question came into your mind, *Luhan.....he kissed me.* 
Kai stared at your blank face, "Nerd? You okay?" 
You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded. "I'm fine...its just that.." 
Kai raised an eyebrow, "Someone already confessed to you." You smiled, "Yeah." 
Kai got a mad, "What!? Who!?" 
You ruffled his hair, "You!" 
*Dumbfounded* Kai's madness went away. "M-me?" 
You nodded innocently and gave him a questioning face, "Why?" 
Kai shook his head and kissed you all over your face, "Its nothing." his breath on your skin sent shivers down your back. The kiss was getting deeper and deeper. Like a vampire who couldnt wait to your neck.
Both of your hearts beat faster and louder. Breath were getting a little heavy. Kai stopped. You closed your eyes and tried to get your breathing back to normal. While you werent looking, Kai took off his shirt and went back to kissing. You had your eyes closed the whole time, you touched his waist. Your eyed lit up and you knew that he took off his shirt, but you still kissed. Kai smirked as he kissed you. 
You blinked. *Should I?* you stopped Kai. "Um...Kai?" 
Kai looked disappointed but still answered, "Yes?" 
You gulped, "I'm ready." Kai stared at you, "You sure?" you wrapped your arms around him, "Yes."