Bye Bye

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

Sorry...short chapter
 
 
 
Two days later, you two went home. You two would meet everyday. Talk on the phone, laugh. You found the sweet, caring, loving personality of Kai. Sehun knows that you two are dating, even your dad. You've known each other for two years and two in a half months. You dated him for two in a half months now. Hana came back from her trip and she has a boyfriend, his name was Lee Minho. She calls him oppa for short. You never called Kai oppa..just Kkamjong and Nerd was good for you two. Sometimes he would go overboard and start making out with you but you can stop him. One time he almost took off your clothes but you stopped him. He still tells you, "Say kiss me." You two took over 200 photos together. And Sang Mi is still jealous but is trying to get over him. You never changed. Sometimes you would go sick-minded, still kiss Kai, are still friends with Hana, Kind of bullies Hana, picks on Sehun, and help your appa. She never thought about her omma or Sang Mi. Oh yeah! And Sehun has a girlfriend. Her name is SeoHyun. Sweet, kind, pretty girl. Mature too.
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
"Appa!" you run down the stairs. "Yes?" you sit next to your appa. "I'm going to see Kai for a little." Sehun pokes his head in, "And Seo Hyun's coming over again." Appa laughs, "Okay okay." You ran back, "I made your favorite food." you grab your purse and run out.
"Aish! What's taking her so long." Kai see's you. "Sorry." you were breathing really hard. "That sounds just like you when we get done kissing." Your face turns red. You hit his arm, "Yah!" he laughs. "Aish! just follow me." Kai grabbed you and you guys went somewhere. "Where are we?" you look around. "Dont you think about going to the bar again. I hate bars." you wrinkle your nose. "Nope." You two arrive at the place but Kai covers your eyes. "What? Let me see." Kai leads the way and uncovers your eyes. "This place!?" Kai nods. "Wah! I remember this place. When we went camping and your aunt left us here alone and Sang Mi came and you got mad so you ki....." you stopped. And yeah...you guys still do this. Still have the same deal and promises: Dont copy or punishment. Say kiss and I'll kiss you, etc.
"Go on." Kai raised an eyebrow. You smile back. You start laughing, "As I told you Kkamjong! That doesnt fit your personality." You stopped laughing. "What did you want to tell me?" Kai cleared his throat, "Well um....I....I'm going to America." You got sad, "Oh." he sighed, "It'll only be about a year or so. I'm just studying.I'll come find you when I come back." You joked, "No kkamjong, you were going to America and become a stripper." you both laughed. "I'll miss you." you hugged each other. "Oh yeah. That reminds me. You copied me earlier." Kai rubbed his neck, "I guess I did." *hmmmm. What should his punishment be.* "Your punishment is..." You pushed Kai to the floor and went on top of him. "Copy cat." Kai smiled. You smirked, "Say kiss me." Kai smirked. He kissed you right away. *But! Oh well.* You kiss each other for twenty minutes again. You noticed that Kai was overboard again and was going to strip his clothes.....next is yours. "Stop." He lets go. "Thanks." You nodded, still out of breath.
 
-----------------------------------------
 
"Well I guess its a goodbye right here." You and Kai were at the cafe. The cafe that was in between your house and his house. "Lets go outside since its dark out." You both went outside. "Well....bye bye." you waved then walked away. "Hwang Sun Young! AKA! NERD!" Kai yelled. You turned around. He made a heart sign over his head, "I love you!" a tear came down your cheek and you smiled, you did the heart sign over your head, "I love you too Kim Jong In! AKA! KAI AND KKAMJONG!" You ran to him and kissed him one more time. You made fists and put them to your cheeks and winked, "Buing buing." Kai hugged you. He whispered, "buing buing." you looked at him and kissed him. Then left home.
You went inside, feeling really sad and empty. You tuoched the ring on the chain. You ran to your room and cried. *I guess I'll have to move on without him for now. Until he comes back."