Calling Them Oppa

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You woke up and washed up. You wore a fit baggy t-shirt and skinny jeans. You leave your hair down naturally. You hate putting your hair up..unless if its a sport or something..then yes your put up your hair.
"Who made breakfast this time?" You stared at each boy as you slowly ate. You looked at your plate and you noticed you were eating.....baozi. "Xuimin oppa made it?" saying it naturally out of your mouth. Xuimins cheeks blushed as you said oppa, "N-nae." he ate another baozi. "Its really good oppa!" you ate another, making your cheeks look as big as Xuimin's. "I think it's beating D.O oppa's kimchi. D.O's heart flutters when you called him oppa. You fekt good calling them oppa, it felt so natural to call them that for you. "Yah! we better hurry for college. I hate being late. Or maybe I'll walk instead." you stand up and grab more Baozi to put in a container, "I'm taking these with me." you grab half of the delicious baozi. Xuimin nods. "Lets go!" you grab your bag. You take another baozi and stuff it in your mouth before you put the container back into your bag. "I might just end up eating this thing in ten minutes." you pout and chew at the same time. "I know. I'm just that awesome." Xuimin actually ordered the baozi. "Order some more next time xuimin oppa. Dont waste too much money." you knew that he ordered it. D.O started laughing as he went out the door. "Aish. Wait for me!" Xuimin grabbed the whole box of baozi and runs out the door.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Yes! Homework~" you sat across Kai. Kai gave you a poker face, "Seriously? Want to do my homework then?" you shook your head, "Have your own responsibilities. You'll Learn from them." Kai pouted and mumbled lowly, "I hate homework." you heard what he said, "Doesn't everyone but nerds to." Kai sighed, "I guess." you grab another baozi. "How many are you going to eat?!" Kai stopped you from putting the baozi in your mouth. "My baozi." you slap his hand away and ate it. "Your going crazy about these baozi. Xuimin should've never ordered them." you looked in your container, "Im all out." you sigh. Kai cheered quietly, "Yes!" you flick his forehead, "Aigoo. I can always order my own. Go get me a bubble tea....please oppa?" Kai smiled like a little kid when you said please and oppa. He got up and left. You pulled our your laptop and started doing your homework. Then a question came upon you as always, "Do I have work?" A small box came on the table with a little thud. You look at the box, then at the person, Xuimin. "I got more, wanna share?" you nodded, "Sit down next to me oppa." Xuimin sat next to you. Kai came back with your bubble tea. "Not again." Kai sighed while he gave you your bubble tea. You laughed and took a bubble tea, "Me and him are.....Baozi addicted." You and Xuimin high-five each other. Kai rolled his eyes, "Whatever." Xuimin swallowed, "Oh yeah! I saw Kris earlier..he was doing something weird..." you blinked, "Kris oppa? Doing what? I never knew Kris was acting weird." Kai stuffed another baozi in your mouth, "Shhh! Just eat." you pout and chew the baozi in your mouth. Then another question came upon you randomly again, "Why have I been acting so...happier after I found out the inventor of mp3 players...I don't know...maybe I am crazy." you were talking to yourself..not caring about Kai or Xuimin..but you still took some baozi. Xuimin and Kai blinked at you for a second then started talking again. "So about Kris. Ever since Bao Bei called us oppa..Kris has acted more different..like hes been waiting forever about this! Kris needs to be called oppa by Bao Bei or he'll go crazy..remember last time with Chang Min?" Kai nodded frantically, "I never knew Kris was like this to my girl?" you snapped a look at Kai, "I'm not a girl...I'm a...lady...a young adult...you guys are too." she pouted. Kai also knew that you've changed..you became more lively. But why? Xuimin also noticed. You took another baozi, "What?" they shook their heads.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Luhan walked pass a room and he noticed that Kris was in it so Luhan stopped, "Kris?" Luhan tilted his head and entered the room. "Huh? What, Luhan?" Kris turned around with papers in his hands. Luhan blinked, "What are you doing here?" Kris points to his papers, "printing. Why?" Luhan shrugged. Then he remembered what Xuimin told him earlier, "Kris has been acting weird. I want you to keep an eye on him for a while." Luhan looked back at Kris. Kris just stared at him blankly, "You need something?" Luhan popped out of his thoughts, "Huh? Oh i-its nothing. I have class now..bye." Luhan bowed respectfully and ran out the room. *Should I spy him or ignore it?* Luhan leaned on the wall. Kris came out of the room and saw Luhan, "Luhan? I thought you left?" Luhan stood up and ran away. *Whats wrong with him?* Kris made a questioning face. *I don't want to spy on him. Maybe another time.* Luhan's running turned into walking.
"Kris oppa?" Kris jumped back as you said his name. "Oh....hi angel." you smiled, "Hi. What are you standing there for, oppa?" Kris gulped *She called me oppa* Kris kept on a poker face, "Just printing and checking to see if my papers were in order. You nodded in disbelief, "sure. Well I'm printing something as well..its just that...you're blocking the door." you whisper the last part to him. "Oh. Sorry. Proceed." Kris moved aside to let you in. "Thanks oppa. You can get back to work now." you enter the room. Kris's eyes followed you in without moving. *Get yourself together, Kris. Time to work.* Kris sighed and went back to work. Thought were in your head as papers were printing, *I remember Xuimin say that Kris has been acting weird ever since I started calling them oppa.* -beep- the printing was done. "Huh? Oh-" you grabbed your papers and put them in order before you left. You saw Lay waving to you. You waved back. Lay walked on. "Random." you smile and turn around to keep walking but you hit someone and stumbled back a little. "Ow." you rub your nose. "Sorry Youngie." Suho looked at you, "I thought he was waving to me." You laugh, "Maybe to the both of us...hmm?" Suho shrugged, "So how are you doing?" you gave him an 'are you serious?' look, "Seriously. Is that suppose to be a question?" Suho shrugged and smiled innocently. "Its okay, Suho oppa. Now get back to work." you bowed and left him standing there. Suho smiled and watched you walk away. Kris poked Suho's shoulder, "Suho?" Suho turned around and hummed. "Don't you think she changed a bit?" Suho shrugged, "We'll see."