Helping The Innocent

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You all ate breakfast quietly. No one remembered what happened. They only remembered things when they weren't that drunk. You kept glaring at Luhan. Luhan kept noticing and looking back at you. *Why does she keep looking at me?* Luhan keeps eating. *He seriously doesn't remember?* You washed your plate and went to your room. "He doesn't remember?" you sighed and sat on your bed. Someone knocked on your door. "Gongzhu?" Luhan came in and closed the door behind him. "Nae?" you shyly said. Thinking about what happened last night. "What's wrong?" Luhan sat next to you. You sighed, "You really dont remember what happened last night?" Luhan raised an eyebrow and shook his head no. "Tell me." you were nervous to say but you sighed it off, "You...." Luhan tilted his head. You turned away from him, "You kissed me last night." Luhan's eyes shot up. *I-I did!? Great! But I seriously did?!* he chuckled a little, "I guess I went too far huh." you nod without looking back. Luhan gets off your bed, "Sorry." he leaves your room. *Aish! She must be so embarrassed!* Luhan frowns and goes to his room as well. As Luhan came inside his room, Kai was already inside and raised his eyebrow at him when Luhan closed the door and turned around. "How did you-" Luhan stopped. "What happened last night with you and Nerd?" Luhan sighed, "Damn it, Kris." Luhan cleared his throat, "Well uh...I was drunk yesterday and so uhh....Gongzhu told me what happened." Kai nodded, "And what did she tell you?" Luhan pinched his nose, "She told me that I kissed her last night." Kai's eyes lit up. He was mad, "You what!?" Luhan stopped him, "I dont know where I kissed her! Thats what she told me." Kai sighed. "Aish!" Kai ran his hand through his hair. Kai went out of the room, Luhan followed. Kai came into your room. "Nae? Whats up Kkamjong?" You see Luhan behind him. "Oh." *I know whats going on now.* You remembered. Kai nodded and stayed in place, "So...where did he kiss you?" Your heart beat faster and louder, "Um....on my lips." Luhan's eyes shot up, "I-I did?" You nodded. *Aish! I'm going to kill this guy any second now.* Kai sighed. "But its okay. He didnt do anything bad after that. He just went to sleep like nothing ever happened." Luhan raised an eyebrow, "I did?" You nodded. You all three heard footsteps running up the stairs. "What did Luhan do!?" they all said in unison. They all came into my room, pushing each other. "Luhan did what!?" D.O's eyes shoot up. "I uh....I...um...er...I..K..kissed her..um...on the...on the lips..." Luhan rubbed his neck. Luhan shook his hands, "B-but I just went to sleep after that!" he put his hands down. They all shook their heads and nodded and sighed. "Are you okay panda? Sorry I left you." you shake your head and smile, "Its okay Tao." he smiles back.
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
So Luhan has to keep away from you now. And Kai's punishment ended so he stayed close to you. Luhan was sad so he stayed in his room. You felt bad. "Cant I just help him?" You blurted when Luhan shut his door. "No!" They all said in unison. You sighed and rested your head on your hand, "Meanies." Some of them gave you death stares. You gave them death stares as well. "I'm going to my room."You went up the stairs, they watched you. "Not." you whispered and ran to Luhan's room. "Yah! Youngie! Sunie! Panda! Nerd! Bao bei! Mei mei! Angel! Pabo! Kyung Young! Sarang" they all shouted as you closed the door and locked it. "Aish!" you shut your eyes and sighed. "D-did she just.." Kai sighed and ran his fingers though his hair. "I guess she did huh." Lay raised an eyebrow. "She's so kind! And smart!" Baekhyun smiled. They gave him death stares. 
"What are you doing here?" Luhan stared at you. You opened your eyes and saw Luhan on his bed, crossing his legs, sitting. "I uh...just....I..I felt bad for you....so...I uh...wanted to help?" you chuckled. Luhan smiled a bit. "Thanks but I'm fine." he looked away. You sighed. You walked toward him. Your heart skipped a beat and came louder as you walked. You sat in front of him. He looked at you. A tear went down his face. Your eyes widened, "Yah! D-dont cry! You didnt do anything wrong! A-Aish! just dont cry. Please?" Luhan laughed. You raised an eyebrow, "Whats so funny?" Luhan kept laughing *She's so cute when she's frustrated.* "Y-yah." you hit his arm lightly. Luhan kept laughing. You frown a little, "Aish, this kid." you took out your phone. Luhan took your phone and put his phone number in. "Yah." you took it away. "Thats my phone number. If Kai wont answer, then I will." he pat your head. You nod. "Sooooooooo.. what if you both wont answer?" Luhan shrugged, "Then I dont know." You get up from his bed and smile, "Lets go!" Luhan was scared, "What if they beat me up?" You laughed and looked serious, "Then I'll beat them up for you." Luhan smiled *Is she serious?* he got up and followed you downstairs. All of the guys heads jerked at you and Luhan as you came into the living room, Luhan came in as well, behind you. "Yah! We told you not to Nerd!" you shrugged, "So? Guys and girls can do whatever they want." They were lost on words and looked away. You smiled and laughed, "Who won now?" some of them growled. Luhan smiled secretly *I like this type of girl.* You grabbed Luhan's arm and sat on the couch, next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun crossed his arms and looked away. You snickered a little. The guys kept staring at Luhan. Giving them death stares. You kept noticing the death stares. You got kind of mad because he didnt do anything wrong. You sighed and put your arm around Luhan. *She..she...* Luhans eyes lit up. "He didnt do anything wrong. Why put so much pressure on an innocent...boy half man...some thing like that. If you say he's not innocent then I will do something to him too then." They gave you a weird look. "What do you mean by do something to him?" Kai raised an eyebrow. You sighed, "Hmmmm..maybe something like this?" you sat down by Luhan, you cupped his head and slowly went to his face. Luhan's eyes widened. *What the hell is she doing to me!?* Luhans heart went faster and louder as you got closer to his lips. "Okay okay! Stop!" you stopped, just two inches away. You let go. All of the guy's eyes were big. Mouths dropped. They stared at you for a long time. Kai just sighed. *She helps the ones that are hurt. She hates it when people put pressure on innocent people.* You waved at them, "A-annyeosayo?" you raised an eyebrow. Luhan was staring at you as well. You stared at Luhan, "Luhan? Ne hao ma?" he nodded slowly, still keeping his eyes on you. "Yah!" they jumped and looked away. "Ne hao ma?" they nodded. *Aish!* you got mad after what happened. You went to your room. eyes followed you. When you shut your door the had a long awkward silence. "Man! She strong!" Baekhyun turned back to the T.V. "No punishments this round." D.O rubbed his neck. They nodded. "I change my owl eyes into just saying Kyung Young." They nodded. "Yes!" Suho put his hands in the air again.