Shopping

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You were getting a little stressed out because you had a lot of homework and had no time trying to finish your drawing. 
 
"Ugh! I dont get enough time at work! And this drawing is due next week. Damn college for now." you ruffled your hair and took out your homework. "I'll probably have to stay up late again and be late for work again and fall asleep in class at college again." You pouted. *Is there anyone that could make me happy right now. Only my appa can..its just that he's not here.* You sighed and did your homework. Your door opened, "Panda?" Tao poked his head in. You hummed, waiting for his answer. "Come join us downstairs with homework. We're getting bored." You nodded and grabbed your things. You followed Tao downstairs into the living room where everyone was doing homework. "Nerd." Kai pat his hand on the floor next to him. You sat next to Kai. "Help me on this one." Kai pointed. You looked carefully, "Hmm....just write down his averages of what he used to do for a living. Then find some photo's and print them." Kai smiled and pat your head, "Thanks, Nerd." he pecked your cheek and went to work. The others stared at you, wanting your help as well. You noticed them staring at you, you looked at them and sighed, "Now?" they nodded and pouted. You went to the closest person next to you, Lay. "I'm already done. See?" you looked at his finished work. "Good boy." you pat his head, Lay crossed his arms, "I'm not a kid." you laughed and went to the next person.
You helped everyone which took about an hour. "Now to finish my work." you did your homework. The others felt a little guilty because you did their homework. "Group meeting for the guys only." all of the guys stood up except you, and left to the kitchen. You watched them go into the kitchen, "What are they doing?" you kept doing your homework, wanting to hear what they were talking about. But they came back as you were just about to stand up. "Back!" D.O said to you and sat back down, smiling. The others smiled at you as well. "What's going on?" you said as you sat back down. "Just finish your homework." you nodded and finished the last two problems on your homework. Thoughts were going all over your mind, *What are they going to do? Are they just gonna stand there and watch me? Should I say something? Yes? No?* you sighed and looked at Lay, "Hey Lay?" Lay hummed, making his dimples appear. "Do you still have that girl with that skin in your mind?" Lay shook his head, "No. I actually forgot about her. I forget things easily." he rubbed his neck. You put your homework aside, "finished." you sighed and smiled at them. "So.." they stared at each other. Tao made up an act, Tao sighed, "I want to go shopping right now. Can we Kris?" Kris didnt know what Tao was doing. Then he realized, "Oh-uh...of course we can. Right guys?" Kris stared at the rest. They nodded, "UH yeah..of course." you kept staring at them *Whats going on?* Kai stared at you, you stared back. "Lets go." you snapped out of your thoughts, "Oh-uh-yeah..okay." you stood up and went to your room to get your bag. You came back downstairs, "Lets go."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Lets go inside...Pali!" the younger ones cheered on the older ones. They rolled their eyes and got out of the car. You laughed. "Gucci first." They tsked, "No, Tao... we came here to only buy food. Not 'shopping' shopping." Tao pouted. You were so excited that you and Tao held each others arms. "Which one first? Marshmallows? No! Bubble tea!?" You started squealing. "Someone here is happy as well." Kris raised an eyebrow and you and Tao. You and Tao blinked and started talking about what to buy again. Lay passed Kris and whispered to him as he passed, "At least she's not stressing out." Kris stopped and stared at Lay who was walking farther away. Kris shrugged and kept walking. Being the last one behind.
"Lets go get lollipops!" Luhan pouted to the eldest..Kris and Xuimin..maybe Suho. "Hurry before we leave you here." Kris said. Luhan smiled and ran away. Suho's eyes caught something, "Is this...." Xuimin looked at what Suho was looking at, "Yeah..its a pretty big house." Suho touched the poster of the humongous mansion made by a company. You stared as well *Good job, appa.* you smiled and walked on. "Candy section!" you whispered to Tao. You and Tao made up a plan. Luhan came back, "I dont know where it is. I just went to the restroom." The elders sighed. You and Tao stole Luhan and whispered the plan. Luhan and you guys high fived. "Duizhang!" Luhan, Tao and you went up to Kris. "Can we go to the candy section?" you guys made cute pouty faces that girls and even guys would faint. Kris couldnt resist it anymore, "Okay fine. Lets go to the candy section, guys." they nodded. You high fived Luhan and Tao. The others shook their heads and sighed at Kris. Kris looked away and kept walking. *He just cant resist aegyeo.* Chen stared at Kris. Kris's back was facing Chen.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Marshmallows!" You ran to the marshmallows. *Large as always.* Luhan grabbed it out of your hands, "Why so much. Buy more of the large ones." You blinked, "What?" Luhan shrugged and gave the marshmallows back to you. You blinked another time *What is he talking about? He told me why so much even though it was just one bag..then he tells me to buy more!?* You grabbed three more marshmallow bags. You plopped them into the cart. Kris's eyes widened, "Why so much!?" You smiled, "Please?" Kris couldnt resist that either. "Fine." You smiled and hugged Kris. Kris's heart skipped a beat. "Lollipopssss!" Luhan dropped a meduim-ish bag filled with dum-dums. Tao plopped something in as well. "Baozi? When did you start liking those?" Tao shrugged, "Xuimin I guess?" Xuimin high fived Tao. "Thats my man!" Kris gave Xuimin a death glare. Xuimin stopped smiling and pouted. "I'll go get one myself." Xuimin left. You plopped in baozi as well, "Mine." you pointed to Kris and walked away. Kris rolled his eyes. "Here." Lay and Chen put in some fruits and vegetables. "Finally...seeing too much candy makes me want to puke." Xuimin dropped his box of baozi. "Aaand that." Xuimin puffed out his cheeks. "Go away, Baozi." Luhan pulled Xuimin from the cart. Xuimin pouted and crossed his arms. You came back with something behind your back. "Whats that?" They raised an eyebrow at you. "Baozi?" you shook your head no. "Marshmallows?" you repeated the head shaking. "Is it something special?" you nodded and put the object in front of you, "A water bottle." They blinked, surprised at why a water bottle was so special. "Drink it!" You gave the water bottle. You smiled cutely, waiting for them. They couldnt resist such a cute face, they all drunk a sip. "Its flavored water!" Suho screamed so loud that maybe the people from the other side of the building heard. "Shuddup, Suho!" Xuimin and Kris said instantly. "Its awesome....blueberry mixed with raspberry. Man!" Kai walked up to you and ruffled your hair, "Giving them a treat?" You fixed your hair and nodded, "They needed it." Kai smiled and pecked your lips without you expecting it. The three's eyes widened in surprise. You blushed and looked down and your feet. The three gave him 'what the hell was that for?!' stares. Kai smirked and held your hand, "Nerd? You okay?" you quickly lifted your head and nodded with a playful smile, "I'm fine now." *Pfft. Now she is.* Suho pouted. "Lets go check out." Kris pulled the cart out of the lane. The rest followed, so did you.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"When did we last go shopping!?" Tao said sarcastically. They raised an eyebrow at him, "A long time ago." You took your last bite of your dinner that Lay had helped on. Kai stared at you, he couldnt wait any longer. *I can't wait any longer...but I'll wait..its too early.* Kai sighed and kept eating.