I'm Home!

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"Ah~ refreshing." you touch your wet hair. "The smell of berries." you smiled. You went downstairs to eat breakfast. "You should dry your hair." Tao looked at you. "I let it naturally dry." you shrugged and sat down. "Mmm..berries!" Chen grabbed a stand of your hair and smelled it. "Yah!" You hit his hand and he let go. You took a bit of your pancakes. "Mmmm..it does smell like berries." Luhan sniffed from across the table. You ignored them and kept eating.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
You wore casual clothes and put your bag over your shoulder. You went downstairs. Eyes went on you, "Going somewhere?" You nod and went to the door, "I'm going to visit my appa and my dongsaeng." you didn't open the door yet. "Some one should at least come along with you." you shrugged, "Wae? Nothings going to happen. I do this everyday." Kris tsked, "You never know what's out there young lady." You wrinkled your nose. "But Kai's not here. He went to go to the Art museum." Chen shrugged. "I'll go alone. I'm fine." Chanyeol stood up, "Some one has to go with you."
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You sighed, "Lets go." you opened the door. They waved, "Bye! Have fun!" Baekhyun waved at them and followed you out. "Aish! Going alone would've been fine." you whisper to yourself. Baekkhyun heard, "Hey. We said that someone has to come with you." he pointed to you. You moved his finger and walked ahead. Baekhyun caught up to you, "so where are you going to go?" You smiled at him which made his heart flutter. "I'm visiting my house!" you were really happy. "You must miss your home huh?" you nod and smile. "I cant wait!" you took a sip of your bubble tea. "Can I have some?" Baekhyun put out his hand. "No." you moved it away from him. "Go buy your own." You laughed. "So mean." Baekhyun wrinkled his nose and grabbed your arm and pulled you to but some bubble tea. "yah." you pulled your arm away while Baekhyun payed. "I did buy my own." he stuck out his tongue at you and walked ahead. "Aish! This kid." you put your hand into a fist and pretend to hit him. Baekhyun didn't notice you.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
*Good thing I still have my keys* You took out your key and unlocked the door. You went inside, "I'm home!" Baekhyun followed you inside. "Noona!" Sehun ran to you and hugged you. "Hi Sehun!" you hugged him back. Sehun stared at Baekhyun, "Who's that guy?" his eyes widened and looked at you, "Your boyfriend! Your cheating!?" you smack Sehun's head, "Aigoo. I'm not cheating. He's one of Kai's friends." Baekhyun fake smiled and waved. Sehun crossed his arms and walked away. "What a baby." Baekhyun whispers in your ear. You laugh quietly and nod in agreement. "Yah! Sehun? Where's appa!?" you walk into the living room and see your appa. "Appa!" you appa gets up you both hug each other like crazy. "I miss you so much daughter!" you kiss his cheek, "I missed you too. Are you eating well? How have you been?" you kept asking him questions. Baekhyun smiled a little *she loves her appa so much.* your appa stops smiling and look over you, "Who's he?" you turn around as well, "Ah~ him? he's one of Kai's chingu's." you appa nods, "Oh~ I see." Baekhyun bows, "Annyeosayo, I am Byun Baekhyun." he smiles. You try not to laugh. You turn around and start laughing quietly. *Aish! This girl.* Baekhyun looks at you, then to your appa. "Oh~ you accompanying her?" Baekhyun nods, "Nae." Sehun observes him while they both talked to each other. "Noona?" you stop laughing and walk over to him, "Nae?" he points to Baekhyun. "How old is he?" you smack the back of his head, "Aigoo! Dont worry so much. You wont be seeing anyways." Sehun shrugged, "Maybe in the future." you smile and look at Baekhyun, "maybe. How are you doing at home? Eating well? Did you get sick yet?" you observe Sehun. "Dont worry so much." you scoff, "Copy cat." Sehun scoffed, "Look who's talking." you hit his arm, "You just did though." Sehun was lost on words, "You-...aish." Sehun crossed his arms. You laughed, "Aigoo. My lil' bro is so cute." you lightly pinch his cheek. "Yah!" he slaps your hand away. "I'm going to my room." you go upstairs to your room. "Baekhyun can stay downstairs with you two." Baekhyun looked at you, then at them.
"Wah~ Its still the same." you sit on your bed. "I miss this sooo much!" you start looking all over your room. "Wait!" Sehun popped inside your room. "What? Knock please." Sehun took your bubble tea, "I want this." he ran out. "Y-yah!" you were too late. *Aish this kid!* you laughed a little and went out. "Lets go Baekhyun o-...lets go." *I almost said oppa! Aish! I'm such a pabo!* You hugged your appa and Sehun one more time. "Lets go. Bye! I love you!" you waved to your appa and Sehun before you went out the door. "Sooo~ Baekhyun what?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. You fake laugh, "Nothing. You just looked like one of my cousins that are really close to me. He's like my brother from another mother." You lied *Right? Well the cousin part was true.* you shrugged and walked ahead. "mm-hm. I see." Baekhyun nodded.