Swimming

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You woke up earlier than everyone. "Only 2 in the morning." You yawn. You sat on the couch and sighed, "I already washed up..thinking it was 7 or 8 in the morning." you grumble. "Ah! I can make breakfast!" you got up and made breakfast. "I'll make them eat their veggies!" you laughed evilly.
"Done." you look at the food. Vegetable soup that I ate every breakfast at home each morning. "And some water if they don't like it." you set out cups of water. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to Chang Min before he left home." you frown but lit a smile again. "Took me two hours to make a big soup for 12 people in one house. They better eat it. Ooh, my back hurts." you stretch your back. "I better wake them up. But its only 4..almost 5...who cares! YOLO!" you went upstairs.
You went into Kai's room. "Yah! Kkamjong! Wake up!" you shake him lightly. He groans, "Just a bit longer." you sigh, "Fine." You get up from his bed but Kai pulls you down into his arms. "Y-yah." you look at him. His eyes were still closed. "Aish, really." you bit your lip and faced the ceiling. "Hurry or breakfast will be cold." you get yourself up and walk out the room. "To D.O's room we go!" you whisper to yourself. You tip-toe into D.O's room *Messy person* you look around. "D.O?" you shake him lightly, "I got breakfast, wake up." you slap him on the arm. "Ow." he rubbed his arm. "I got breakfast. Wake up." you go out the room. "This is....Chanyeols?" you walk inside. "Yah?" you look at the face *Chanyeol.* you shake him lightly, "Chanyeol..wake up...I got breakfast." he slightly nods, "Kay." you shrug and go out. You go inside Baekhyun's room. "Baek?" he hums for your question. "I made breakfast. Wake up." he nods. You went out. *Who's next?* you thought a little *Suho?* you went inside the room. It was too dark for you to see because the window was being blocked. *Aish.* you felt a bed so you sat on it. *I should've the light.* you stand up and reach for the light. *Is this it?* you press a button and the light comes on. "Ah. My eyes." you rub your eyes, trying to adjust to the light. The person groans. You walk up to the person. "Wake u-" you blink a couple of times. Seeing nicely built abs by Suho. "Nae?" you snap out of your thoughts, "Um..I made breakfast." you walk out the room. *Oh ! She saw my....abs...oh well.* Suho smiled. *Just pretend you didn't see anything* you sighed and went to the next room. "Xuimin?" you stand by the door this time. "Aish this deep sleeper." you go up to him. *Good. Not shirtless this time.* "Yah! I made breakfast." you slap his arm and run out the room. "Mwahaha." you laugh quietly. *Now to Luhan!* you open Luhan's room. *Pitch dark as well.* you try to find the light switch. *Why cant I find it?* you gave up looking for it and walked forwards *Please dont fall or hit something.* your eyes adjusted to the darkness. *There he is.* you walk to his bed. "Yah." you sit on his bed. "Luhan?" you sang. "Get off my bed." you jumped when he said that. "Get off!" Luhan pushes you off. Your slammed on the floor, making no noise. You rub it and stand up. "Aish. getting pissed off." you put your hands on your hips, "Yah! Get off the bed!". Luhan looks at you. *She's mad. So she's the one I pushed off?* Luhan fell back on his pillow. "You-" you pointed to him, "Yah! I made breakfast and its getting cold so wake up." Luhan smiled, trying not to laugh. "Fine." Luhan gets up. He also had no shirt on. You didn't know that he was topless. Luhan his lamp. You eyes shot up as you saw his abs. "Yah!" you covered your eyes and walked away slowly. "Too many shirtless guys." you close the door. You woke up the rest. Chen was topless as well.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The guys stared at the breakfast, "So you want us to eat this?" You nod your head and take a spoonfull of your soup. "Its good." you slurp it up. "I'm not eating this!" Xuimin crossed his hands. "Aigoo. Being immature now? I thought Tao was the maknae." Tao nodded in agreement. "Here." you went up to Xuimin and grabbed his spoon. You scooped some vegetables from the bowl, "Say ah~" you smiled. Xuimin opened his mouth and you put the spoon inside his mouth. "Good boy." you pat his head. "Punishment." Chen pointed to you, "Come feed me." you nodded and sighed. "Okay." The others gave Chen death stares. You fed Chen and ate at the same time. The others stared and some ignored. "Isn't it awesome!?" you gave them a smile. "Soo awesome." they said with enthusiasm. You laughed and kept eating and feeding.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Its so hot today?" the others agreed. "I want to go swimming." Kai blurted. "We should!" the others start a conversation about swimming. "Lets go to the beach." "No. No. a swimming pool." "We can get our own and put in the backyard." *And they're just going to leave me out?* you wrinkled your nose and crossed your hands, "Lets just go to the beach." you stood up and went upstairs to get ready. You stopped, "Not going?" they snapped out of their thoughts and quickly got up. "Lets get ready." you smiled *So ke ai.* you went to your room.
"Towel? Check. Extra clothes? Check. Sling bag? check. Bag in case? check. cell phone and charger? check. they'll probably bring the suntan lotion." you looked at yourself in the mirror. You are wearing a bikini, a long, baggy, black t-shirt, and jean shorts. "It would be a bad thing if I wore a white t-shirt." he laughed to yourself. Then you stopped *What if....they're topless. I cant stand looking at topless guys.* you shake your head. Getting out the thoughts. "Just stick with it. Who cares." your heart was beating faster. You went down the stairs. You looked around and saw them with shirts on. *I know they'll take it off once we arrive.* "Ready?" they got up, "lets go!"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"We've arrived!" Lay shouted, waking up the ones that was sleeping. "Aish." they hit his head. Lay smiled and laughed. *This is like an adventure.*