Friday Fun

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

The guys were stretching their backs and massaging each other after cleaning the house and making dinner. " to be D.O." D.O gave Tao a death stare. "Angel. come massage me." Kris pointed to his shoulders. "Uh..okay." you went up to him and started massaging his shoulders. "Do me next Sarang." Baekhyun said. Your eyes got a little big because you were sick-minded. You looked at D.O. He wasnt looking. *good* "Okay. thanks." he pat your head. You went to Baekhyun. "AHH~ That feels good." you tried not to laugh, you almost laughed. "Whats so funny?" Kai stared at you, you stared at him. *I know..she's sick-minded now* Kai shook his head. Lay was watching the both of you *what are they talking about.* Lay kept massaging Luhan. "You're lucky Lay. You didnt get a punishment." Lay smiled, "Of course."
Baekhyun moaned when you massaged one spot, "Ahh~" you stopped. All of them stared at the both of you. "Keep going." you moved to a different spot, "ahh~ that feels good." he moans again. Your face turns red. Baekhyun tried not to laugh *gotcha!* He moaned again, "keep going. Ahh~" you hid your face. Kai got mad but did nothing. *Aish! So embarrassing* "D-done." Baekhyun tried not to smile when you stuttered, "Yeah." he moved his shoulders around. Baekhyun noticed that they were all giving him death stares, he shrugged. "Yah!" Tao pointed to Baekhyun, "Some of us needs to give you a punishment because you were doing something ual!" They nodded. "Mwhahahaha!" Tao laughed. So Tao, Lay, and Chanyeol gave him a punishment. Tao cant touch you until tomorrow, Lay told him to apologize correctly, Chanyeol took him to his room and came back out laughing like crazy.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You yawn and stretch. You look around to see if Kai was there or not. "He's not here." you sigh in relief. You head to the bathroom and lifted up your shirt. You were wearing a tight tank-top under. You hear a wolf whistle, "Yah!" you pull your shirt down. *Thank goodness I didnt lift it all the way* "What are you doing Baekhyun?" He observes you, "Hmm.." you push him out. "Aish!" you lock the door. 
Baekhyun laughs as he goes down the stairs. "What?" Kai stared. "Nothing." You walk down the stairs. Wrinkling your nose at Baekhyun. "Good morning." Kai came up to you and kissed you on the lips. "Punishment!" Beakhyun pointed at Kai. "Okay then." Kai sighed. "Your punishment is to not touch or kiss sarang for a whole two days! Starting now." You smile, "Its fine with me." Kai nods and agrees. Baekhyun grumbles. "Are you okay?" you put your hand on his forehead. Baekhyun's heart skips. "Y-yeah." you put your hand down. "What happened with you and Chanyeol yesterday?" Chanyeol turned and stared. "Something." Chanyeol started clapping and laughing. You sighed *What really happened?* "Sit with me." Tao drags you to the couches. "What about Friday?" Suho says while reading. "Lets all think of a game...if we can." Kai shrugged. Lay nodded. "I call dibs." Chanyeol and Baekhyun pointed to him, "Yah! We always call first." Lay smiled and laughed, "Too late." he stuck out his tongue at them. "Aish! You- ugh!" You pointed to Baekhyun, "Punishment!" Baekhyun rubbed his neck, "Hehe." You thought. "You cannot make one of your games inapropriate."*H-how did she know!?* Baekhyun frowned, "All right." he sighed. "Yes!" Suho put his hands in the air. We laughed. *Since Baekhyun can't make his bad, then I will.* All of the guys thought of the same thing, except Baekhyun.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Lay rose his hand, "I go first remember." he put his hand down. "Lets play charades." he got up and start acting. He pointed out his finger and put it on his head. Then he started galloping. "A horse thats about to die!" Chen yelled. Lay shook his head. Kai scoffed, "Its so obvious. A unicorn." Lay nodded, "Yep." All of the boys stared. *He always does that move.* then went Xuimin because Kai didnt want to go. He did the "Gee" dance from Girls' Generation. "Umm...Tiffany!" "Yoona!" "Jessica." Taeyeon!" "Hyoyeon." "Seo Hyun." Xuimin pointed to Baekhyun. "He got it!" Baekhyun ran to the "stage". Baekhyun opened his eyes really big. "D.O!" all of the boy yelled in unision! D.O shook his head and sighed. "Who got it?" You raised an eyebrow. They all shrugged. "Next game."
"Truth or Dare." Chanyeol smiled. "Yay!" Baekhyun broke the silence. *Like always* all of the boys thought. "Truth or dare Kai?" Kai raised an eyebrow, "Truth." Chanyeol frowned then smiled "When did you first kiss Sunie?" You looked down as you remembered. Kai smirked, "In the Library." they started fake coughing and looked away. "Okay. Kai's turn." Kai smirked at you, "Truth or dare Nerd?" You got scared but kept strong. "T-" you stopped. "Dare." *whats the dare going to be?* "I dare you to break Baekhyuns punishment for this game." Baekhyun got mad. "Okay." you sat by Kai. "Sorry." you mouthed to Baekhyun who nodded. Kai put his hand around your waist sent shivers up you. "Yah! What are you doing?" you whisper to him. He moved his arm up your waist. You take his arm off. "Whats wrong?" The guys were staring. "M-my turn I guess." you broke the silence. "Truth or dare....Chen?" Chen's heart skipped when you said his name. "Um...dare." And all of you got a question and dares and truths.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You layed down on the bed and smiled. *That was fun* You changed into a baggy shirt and jean shorts. You kept your hair down. You sat on your bed. "I dont have work for the whole summer?" you looked at your phone. "I guess I dont huh." you sighed. "Gongzhu~" Luhan sang as he slowly poked his head through the door. "Nae?" Luhan came inside and closed the door. "Ne hao ma?" Luhan sang again. You nodded. *She knew what I said?* Luhan rubbed his neck, "How did you know I said that?" you shrugged, "Chen taught me some words." *Chen? oh~ thats how.* Luhan nodded. Luhans heart skipped and beat faster when he walked towards you. "Can you show me your aegyeo again?" Luhan remembered that he did aegyeo while playing truth or dare. "Wae?". You shrugged, "Its cute." Luhan blushed, "Hao ma." he did the buing buing and covered his face. "Ke-" you remembered his punishment word. Luhan uncovered his face. You smiled again, "Cute." *She almost said it! I wish* Luhan smiled. "Well good night." he almost kissed your head but pat it instead. He left. *Was he just going to kiss my head?* your eyes widened when you thought. You went to bed.