What Are You Doing?

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

~ring..ring~ your phone rings. You pick it up and answer it, "Yes?" you smiled. "Come and share a house with me." Kai blurted. Your eyes widened in shock. "Wh-why? What about my appa?" Kai sighed, "Just tell him...Or I will. Pack up!" He hung up before you could say anything, "Bu-" the call ended. "Aish!" you ran downstairs to your appa, "Ummm..appa?" your appa looked at you, "Yes daughter?" you gulped, "Can I go live with Kai?" you played with your fingers behind your back. Your appa sighed, "And when is he coming?" you shook off the nervousness, "Soon. He told me to pack." your appa rubbed his temples, "I need to talk to him when he arrives. Okay?" you smiled and nodded. "You can go." you ran up the stairs and started packing. *Its kind of weird to be living with your boyfriend that's erted. I'll stop him though.* you smirked. *He doesn't know I smirked.*
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
Kai came inside. Sehun crossed his hands and huffed. You snickered at Sehun. "Noona! That's not funny." Sehun started hitting you, pouting. "Okay!......Its funny!" you ran out the door. Sehun chased you. *Funny girl* Kai smiled. "So....you are Kim Jong In aka Kai." *He knows aka too! Who taught him that?* Kai sat across from your appa. They began to talk.
"HAHAHAHA!" you fake laughed while Sehun chased you. "Yah!" you stopped him with your hands, "Dont call your noona Yah! Thats impolite." Sehun huffed, "I dont care. We're family." he crossed his hands, "Maybe I should call Seo Hyun and tell her about this." you tapped your finger on your chin. "Ani!" Sehun shook his arms. "Aish! You're not a baby anymore. Grow up!" Sehun stuck out his tongue at me and ran, "At least I am the youngest." You pointed to while he ran, "Calling Seo Hyun!" you took out your phone. Sehun heard and ran to you, "Ani! Don't! Please don't!" Sehun tried to grab your phone but you dodged. "Okay fine." you ran away, "That's so funny!" Sehun got mad and chased you around the house. Kai and your appa were still talking. Kai saw you and Sehun running from the window across from him. "Okay. We're good." Your appa stood up, so did Kai, "Thank you." Kai bowed. When he was facing the door, he smiled. "Ner- Sun Young lets go." Kai just remembered that your appa was still watching him. You ran to Kai, "Oh. Lets go." Sehun stuck out his tongue at you and went inside the house. "Aish! This kid." you put your hand in a fist. "Lets go." You and Kai went inside the car.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"We're here." the guard parked. "Okay." you opened the door just when the guard took off his seat belt. "Oh- sorry. Just uh....I'll do it. I'm fine." you fake smiled and hid your face, "Aish!" Kai smiled and went inside the house. "Wait up!" you grabbed your bags and followed him inside. "Just the two of us and its this big!" your eyes widened. He nodded, "Yep. I'm rich remember." You wrinkled your nose *Lucky.* "Follow me Nerd." you followed Kai upstairs into a room on the left, "This is your room. My room is next to yours." You looked out your door and saw a bunch more empty room, "What about the others?" You looked around in your new room, "Its humongous." Kai walked out, "I'll be going to my room now. Make yourself feel like home Nerd." You closed your door and started unpacking. *big walk in closet, my own big bathroom, big queen bed, big room.* "The bathroom is the size of my room at home." you went into the bathroom and took out your stuff to put inside. "I'm done." you sat on the bed and sighed, "Lets go look around." you walked out of your room and ran down the stairs. "The kitchen!" you squealed. You stopped in front of the kitchen, "Its big too." you looked at the stove, oven, fridge. "Hmm..can I drink some?" Kai scared you and you jumped, "Of course you can." Kai took a bottle of juice and drunk it. "Oh. So I just have to act like I'm at home right?" Kai nodded, "Do what you usually do in front of me. And we are alone." Kai raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Aish!" you pushed his face. "Its a good thing I graduated without you or you'll be slobbering all over me." Kai rubbed his neck, "True. I graduated too." You took his bottle and drunk some. "Yah. That's mine." Kai took it away from you, "Its better to not waste." you scoffed. Kai smirked, "Since we're sharing the bottle then I can put some in my mouth and you can drink from it." Your face turned red, "Yah!" you hit his arm. You grabbed your own bottle from the fridge, "I'm good." you went to the living room, Kai followed. "Why is everything so big. Its just us two right?" you raised an eyebrow. "Yeah. But I have friends that are coming over soon." Kai smirked again. "Aish! Why always that smirk of yours?" you sat next to Kai on the couch. "Why you dont like it." Kai smirked at you. "Well..uh...Its just that you smirk too much." Kai nodded, "Ah~ I see." he looked into your eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that?" you looked into his eyes as well. Kai looked at your lips and slowly came up to you. He romantically kissed you. You felt his arm go up your thigh. "Stop!" you backed away and moved his hand. "Dont..do that." Kai smirked again. He romantically kissed you again. This time you felt Kai's hand go down your back. "Aish!" you stopped his hand. You backed away from him. "Whats wrong?" Kai smirked. "Nothing." you were too embarrassed to say it. Kai kissed you again, without permission. His hand went up your shirt. "Yah!" you took his hand out. "What are you doing?" you eyes widened. Kai just smirked. "Aish!" you sat on the other couch.