Car Racing

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

Sorry...short chapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The rooms go like this: You (Sun Young), Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Xuimin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, Tao.
"Yay! I get to sleep with Baekhyun today!" Chang Min clung on to Baekhyun. The others snickered. Suho sighed, "Darn. I'm next." you bump his shoulder. He gives you a face. You give him a death stare. "Psh!" Suho looks away from you. You laughed which caught everyone's attention. Suho's face went red, "I-it's nothing." They raised an eyebrow, "You sure? She's laughing like Chanyeol right now." You stopped laughing. "So funny." you laughed a little. "Is she a pabo?" all eyes went on Chang Min. "Y-yah! I'm not a pabo." you crossed your arms. Some of them snickered. "Maybe." Kai bumped your shoulder. "Yah!" you hit his arm. "Aish!" you shook your head. "You can be one sometimes, Pabo." Lay shrugged. You wrinkled your nose and walked to the staircase. "Where are you going?" some of them kept saying. You ignored them. "Noona?" you stopped to look at Chang Min. The guys scoffed *so you only talk to him?* "Where are you going?" you shook your head and kept walking to the staircase. Chang Min frowned. "Y-yah." Baekhyun looked at him, "You okay?" Chang Min shook his head and put his face on Baekhyun's shoulder. "Uh-oh. Bao bei made him sad now." Xuimin tsked.
"Aish!" you ruffled your hair and plopped on your bed. "I feel like having fun right now." you made a pouty face. You sighed, "What to do. What to do." You were getting tired of staying home everyday. "I want to go visit my home. See appa, Sehun, bug Sehun...I just want to see them laugh and smile at me again." You smiled in sadness. A knock came on your door, "Nerd?" *Oh, Kai.* "Yes?" he wiggled the door knob, "Open up." you walked to the door but didn't unlock it, "Wae?" you put your ear against the door. "Just open." you faced your back to the door, "Tell me why though." Kai sighed *Aish! This nerd.* "Some one's sad because of you." Your eyes lit up as you knew what he was talking about *Chang Min!? Aish! I'm such a pabo.* you smacked your hand on your head. "Okay." you unlocked the door and opened it. All of the guys were hovering the door. "Woah! I thought he came alone." They rubbed there necks and laughed sheepily. "Downstairs, now!" Kai grabbed your hand and pulled you downstairs. The rest followed. As you entered you saw Chang Min, crying a little. "Shh...don't cry." Baekhyun rubbed his back. You laughed sheepily. "Ch-Chang Min?" Chang Min looked at you. "Noona!" he ran to you and held your leg. Your eyes widened, "Y-yah." you mumbled. "Noona." you bent down to his level. "Are you okay?" you put your hand on his shoulder. *Jealous.* the guys thought and watched you and Chang Min. A tear went down Chang Min. "Yah. I told you not to cry." you wiped off his tear with your thumb. Kai wrinkled his nose in jealousy and looked away, crossing his arms. You looked at the stares and blinked a couple of times. You looked back at Chang Min, "Want to go to an amusement park!?" You smiled. Chang Min smiled, "Really!?" you nodded. "Yes! Yes!" Chang Min hugged you, jumping up and down. You laughed sheepily and hugged him back. "What about the others?" Chang Min backed away to look at you. "Um..." They were all giving you 'You better take us!' stares, "If they want to go they can." They whooped and played around. *Aish! What kids.* you saw them get ready. "I better get ready. You too." You pinched Chang Min's cheek and went to your room.
 
"I think this is fine to wear." you looked in the full length body mirror. You wore a red sweater with a white T-shirt under it. Skinny jeans and red converse. "Now my sling purse." You wrapped your blue sling purse around you. "I'm good." you opened the door to exit. You looked up and saw Kai. "Were you waiting for me?" he nodded and smiled, "Like always." he let out his hand. You held his hand and you both went downstairs. Kai was wearing a black t-shirt with cartoon stuff on it and jean pants. "Lets go!" Chen got off the couch and headed towards the door. "Not yet!" Chen stopped. "We have to take separate cars." Chen sat back down on the couch. "Since we're an odd number then someone will have to take Chang Min." You had a weird feeling. You just noticed something you didn't notice a long time ago. *So weird. I've been living with boys and I didn't even notice. People will probably be like 'Who the hell is she dating' or stuff like that.* Kai knew you were thinking about something, "Whats wrong?" you looked at him for a second and shook your head, "Nothing." *I know she has something going in her mind.* Kai tried to ignore it. Somehow you kind of didn't want to go anymore but you were the one who wanted to go in the first place and everyone was so happy so you decided to go anyways. "Got it, Angel?" you snapped your head at Kris. "Wh-what?" he sighed and shook his head, "You are going following Kai." you nod your head and hold Kai's hand. *Whats going on with her?* Kai looked at you but you didn't notice him looking. You were still thinking. "Lets go!" You all got up and went separate ways. Since Xuimin was the oldest and Kris knows how to drive, they went into separate cars. They whispered to each other and went inside the car. "Buckle up. This is going to be fast." you buckled up quickly. *Good thing Chang Min wasn't in the car with us.* Xuimin thought as he buckled his seat belt. Xuimin quickly pulled it into reverse and got out of the driveway first. "Aish! He got a head start." Kris pulled into reverse and got out.
Car #1: Xuimin, you, Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho.
Car #2: Kris, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, Lay, Tao, Chang Min.
"Race!" Baekhyun and Luhan cheered Xuimin. "Go fast but not too fast!" Suho yelled. Xuimin nodded and went every speed limit. You and Kai cheered as well. "Go Minny!" you copied Chang Min. You turned around and saw Kris driving in the car. You saw D.O sitting next to Kris. D.O looked at you. You stuck out your tongue at him. "What!?" D.O's eyes widened. "Did she just-!? Aish!" D.O ruffled his hair. Lay held on to Chang Min's hand. Everyone was cheering Kris. Lay looked at speed limit signs and stop lights and cars behind. "Don't worry so much Lay." Tao hit his arm. Lay ignored him.
"Crap! A stop signal!" Xuimin stopped slowly. Kris did as well. "Aish! Traffic these days." Kris ruffled his hair. The signal went green.