Just To Make You Happy

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"Ahhh~ refreshing." you came out of the bathroom. Kai came out as well. "Ommo..you took a shower too?" he nodded, "A hot shower." you scoffed, "How hot?" he slid his hand around your waist slowly, "as hot as you." you moved his hand away, "Aish! ." you walked away. "Wait up." Kai ran up to you. "Was it too cheesy?" you pushed him farther away from you, "Of course it was! You make the cheesiest jokes ever, playboy." Kai bumped you, "You make one then." You sighed, "I dont have the feeling of telling a cheesy joke." you sighed again. "Should I help you?" Kai smirked. You pushed him again, "No." you both laughed. "where are they?" you stopped laughing. "I got a message on my phone." Kai looked at his phone and read out loud, "Auntie and Chang Min are going to Disney Land. I want you two to be alone. Chang Min insisted. Have fun! -Aunt Ma Ri." he said the last words slowly. "At least they kept the food here." you opened pots with food filled in them. "And some food we can cook." Kai held your shoulders and faced you, "W'ere alone now." he smirked. "Yah!" you pushed him. He laughed. "y Kkamjong." you laughed along with him.
 
--------------------------------------------------
 
You munched on an apple, "Its ripe." you said while chewing. You swallowed and smiled, "It reminds me of Snow White. Where the evil queen tells her to eat the apple and she eats it and falls into a sleeping curse. But to wake her up, a prince has to ki-" you stopped and looked at Kai. Kai raised an eyebrow, "Go on." he smirked. You shook it off, "A prince.." you gulped, "has to um...... kiii..... and you know what else happens." you chuckle. "Uh-huh." Kai raised an eyebrow and nodded. You sighed and took another bite of your apple. "Aish!" you looked away from him. He smiled. *She's so cute.* Kai looked on your side and saw the panda, "Oh. The panda." he took it and you turned around. "I know. I bought it for myself." you took another bite. Kai frowned, "Can't I keep it?" he pouted. You laughed, "Are you going to act like Chang Min now?" you shook your head, "No. Being pouty doesn't fit you. The fits you." Kai smirks, "Really?" he crossed over pushed you to the floor and was on top of you. "So you like me being like this?" he came closer to your face, "No! I mean--Not like this. I was talking about the personality." he whispered, "What type of personality?" you were lost on words, "Like um...like....right now- I mean...Just the normal you." you tried to push him away but he was too strong. "Aish. Can I get comfortable- I mean! Can you get off?" *ugh! I'm so stupid.* Kai smirked, "So you want to be in a more comfortable spot doing this?" Kai got off of you. "No!" you pushed him and got your panda back. "Aish." you ruffled your hair. "Yah Nerd. I stole your first kiss. I even gave you my first kiss." he scoffed. "You kiss me too much!" you covered your mouth and turned away. Kai smirked, "What did you say?" he came closer to you. You turned around smiling, "Nothing." Kai went out. Smiling and laughing, "Aish! She's too funny." An arm linked his, "Who's funny?" Kai stopped smiling and looked, "Ah. Sang Mi." she pouted, "Oppa. I missed you. Go buy me some icec ream." She was giving him aegyeo which didn't work, "Please." She did the buing-buing. *Only Nerd can do that to me* he scoffed "Fine." *Just so I wont see you again. I'm so mad right now* They went up to an ice cream truck, "What would you like- oh is that your girlfriend?" You looked at Sang Mi, "No we-"He got cut from Sang Mi, "Yes we are." Kai gave her a death stare, "A two vanilla cones please." Kai lied, "I didn't bring my money." Sang Mi held out her wallet, "I got it." she payed and gave Kai the ice cream cone. *Aish! Wait? When did I start saying Aish? Oh yeah...from Nerd* He tried not to laugh. He finished his cone, "I'm done. Bye." he quickly said and ran off. "But oppa." Sang Mi was too late, Kai already left. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
"Where is he?" *He said he was just going to walk around and cool off.* "Aish!" Kai came in angrily. "What's wrong?" you asked without moving. "She found me....Sang Mi." *Her! How did she get here too?* "She's going to bother you a lot huh." he nodded and sat by you. "I'm mad." he ruffled his hair, "Why? Because she might kiss you?" you looked away, remembering. Kai smirked, "Say it again. I didnt hear you." *Well...to make him happy* you turned back and smiled, "Kiss me." Kai held your head and kissed your lips. Both of your hearts were beating faster and breaths were getting heavy. Then you guys started french kissing *I wasn't expecting to go this far.* you thought while kissing him still. He let go. You both were breathing hard. "A-are you happy now?" he nodded and kissed you on the lips again. "Much better. Now you're my first french." he laughed. *She might be my first.....* "Don't even think about it." you say while still panting. Kai rubbed his neck, "Sorry." He went back on his side. You shook your head, "Stay with me." you smiled and pat on the ground next to you. Kai smiled and sat next to you. "Thanks." he pecked your cheek. "Be happy." you pat his head.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
You yawned and sat up stretching. An arm went around your waist, *Who-* you looked and saw Kai sleeping next to you. You moved his arm and got up. *He slept by me last night?* You thought back about last night. *Oh yeah..I made him happy* you grabbed your toothbrush and towel and went to the bathroom, "Aish! Someone's in there." you whispered. The door opened and you saw... "Sang Mi?" she scoffed, "You?" she walked past you and hit your shoulder with hers. *Aish. She can really piss people off* You went inside and quickly did your thing.
Kai yawned and stretched, "Hey, Ner-" he noticed you weren't there. *She woke up before me I guess.* He also went to the bathroom. You came out, "Oh. You woke up?" Kai nodded and went inside the other bathroom.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
"Breakfast is done." you sighed. *Should I eat without him?* You picked up your spoon. "Don't you even think about it Nerd." you stopped and cleared your throat. Kai sat across from you, "Okay now you can eat." you grabbed your spoon and quickly spooned the soup and ate it. "Mmmmmm~ I did well." you smiled. Kai smirked, "Yes you did." *What is he talking about?* "What are you talking about?" you scooped up some more soup. He crossed his arms, "You don't remember about yesterday?" you gulped your soup, "What did I do that was well?" *No seriously. What is he talking about?* He came up to you from across the table and whispered, "Say kiss me." your eyes widened. "S-so... you were talking about that." you ate some more. He nodded, "Yep. You did well." your face turned red, "Well you were mad so I wanted to make you happy because you wanted me to a-" Kai cut you, "I didn't tell you to. You just did it." he smirked. "Aish! At least I made you happy." you mumbled and finished your soup. "I'm mad..want to do it again?" you choked on your soup and swallowed, "No thanks." you got up and washed your bowl and spoon. "Wait for me." Kai quickly washed his and ran after you. He picked you up bridal style and ran to the tent. "Yah! Let me down!" Kai stopped. "Okay." he let his arm slide off. You were slipping. "Yah!" you held onto him tightly so you couldn't fall. "See?" he kept running. "Aish!" you two went inside the tent. Kai let go. "Thanks."
"What was my oppa doing to that nerd!?" Sang Mi started hitting the tree. "That should be me!"she started pouting. Then she crossed her arms and smirked *I'll teach her a lesson.* she walked away.