Amusement Park

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"Yes! We won!" Xuimin put his hands in the air as he got out of the car. We whooped along. Kris gave him a death stare and walked away. Xuimin stuck out his tongue at Kris when he wasn't looking. Chang Min got out of the car and ran to you. "Noona!" you both held hands. Kai held your free hand. "Now I'm full hands." Chang Min nodded even though he really didn't understand what it meant. "Can I go in the middle?" You laughed sheepily, "But people will think me and Kai has a kid." Kai tried not to laugh. "Can I? Please?" Chang Min pouted as he walked. "Maybe another time." Chang Min frowned and looked down. *Sorry Chang Min.* You felt a little bad. "Oh, wait." you stopped and let go of both hands. You got out your wallet. "I can always pay, you know?" Kai raised an eyebrow at you. "No I'm fine." you smiled back. Kai gave you a death stare. "What?" you made a plain face. Chang Min went to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. You and Kai were staring at each other for a while. You looked away, "I can pay for myself. I'll be fine." Kai slipped his hands into yours.
"Coming as a couple?" the cashier said. You smiled a little, "I guess." *Psh! I guess? Is that a question?* Kai smirked. "I'll pay." Kai took out his money and paid before you could. You give him a death stare, he looked away. "Aish." you whisper to yourself. "What?" Kai looked at you.
"Lets ride the Ferris wheel." Chang Min pointed to the Ferris wheel. "Lets go!" You all followed Chang Min to the Ferris wheel. "Tickets please." we all gave the ticket person a ticket except for you. "Why aren't you giving her a ticket?" Kai pulled your hand. "Huh? Oh." you gave a ticket. "What are you thinking about?" You and Kai got in. "Um....just waiting to see of Kris gets flirted by girls again." you fake laughed. Kris gave you a look. You shrugged. *I actually wasn't thinking about that.* you thought as the wheel went up.
"That was fun!" Chang Min yelled as he got off. You stared at everyone. They were happy which made a smile go on your face. "Lets ride that one!" you pointed to a roller coaster. Chang Min shook his head, "But I cant go on it." You pointed to the shorties, "Suho, D.O, and Baekhyun....stay." their mouths dropped open. "Wae~?" Baekhyun pouted like a baby. "You're not a baby." You had an idea, "If I do aegyeo then will you guys stay?" they nodded like little kids. "No. I dont do aegyeo." you laughed sheepily. "But she's really cute when she does it." Kai blurted. You shook your hands, "N-no I dont. I do it when I wan-" Suho cut you, "Do it or we'll leave Chang Min here." You scoffed, "I doubt that." They ran out of ideas because they knew they would never leave Chang Min here alone. "You-...aish!" Suho ruffled his hair. "Punishment. Stay with Chang Min." You all left Suho and Chang Min and went on the rollar coaster. The roller coaster was going up. You looked at Kai. Kai didn't looked bored. "You okay!?" Kai looked at you and nodded. "I'll make you happy." you smiled and shouted out, "Saranghae Kim Jong In!" Kai got started after you said his real name and a smile appeared on his face. "I won car racing!" Xuimin shouted as well. You all started shouting. "I see Suho and Chang Min!" " to be Suho!" "Sun Young is cute and pretty!" you got startled after you heard someone say that. *Who said that?* but kept yelling. "Flirt with Kris!" Kris ignored it. "D.O is an owl!" "Baozi!" "Ke ai!" "I know wushu!" "I love dimples!" Lay laughed at his own comment. "Dont flirt with me!" Kris laughed at his own as well. "Saranghae Nerd!" "I kissed gongzhu while drunk!" Some of them stopped laughing and stared at Luhan. Luhan said nothing.
 
"That was awesome!" some of them coughed because of screaming too much. "Hehe. to be you guys." Suho laughed. "It does?" Chang Min frowned. Suho waved his hands at Chang Min "Ah- no- not for you. for them." Suho hit his head with his hand. "Never mind." Some of the guys snickered. "Lets go." you walked on. "Chang Min." you held out your hand to Chang Min. Chang Min smiled and held onto it. Kai put his hands in his pockets. "Lets go." you took Chang Min to get cotton candy. "Cotton candy! cotton candy!" Chang Min jumped up and down. "Here." you gave some money. "Is that your son?" Chang Min blinked. "N-no. Just babysitting." you laughed sheepily. "Ah~ with whom?" She looked over you and saw 11 other boys. "Uh...... they're just friends I invited." They gave you a look. "Your friends are boys?" You waved your hand, "Ani. I have a girl 'friend' too. She was busy." you fake smiled. "Ah~ I see. So who is your boyfriend?" she looked over again. You didn't want to make a mess so you quickly grabbed a random guy out of the 11. "This one." Kris stared at you. You looked at him and shrugged. "Ah~ very handsome." you nod and smile. "Lets go." you whisper and walk away with your cotton candy. "You can let go." You look down, you and Kris are still holding hands. "Oh." you let go. "Yay cotton candy!" Chang Min eats his cotton candy. You eat yours as well. "Psh! I thought I was your boyfriend." You look at Kai. "I know." you take a piece of cotton candy and hold it to Kai. Kai uses his mouth and eats it. You turn around and laugh. *Whats so funny?* they stared at Kai. Kai shrugged. You see a little girl wave to you as you pass. You turn your head *Why is she waving to me?* you look back forward. All of the guys stared as well. "Who the hell is she?" Chen whispered to Xuimin, he shrugged. *I think I know who she is now!* you stop and turn around. The little girl is still looking at you. "Suzy?" she smiled and hugged you. "You noticed!" you nod and hug her back. "Who is she?" Chang Min raised an eyebrow. "She's my niece, Suzy." she bows formally at them, "Annyeosayo, I am Suzy." they were shocked by such manners. "Holy shi-" Lay covered Tao's mouth. "You have 1,2,3,4.." she counted them quietly. "11 boyfriends!?" you shake your hands, "Ani. Just one. The rest are just friends." Kai stood next to you, "I'm her boyfriend." dropped open, "Wah~ you have a y boyfriend." you cover your mouth and snicker. Kai snickered as well. "A-aniyo." you and Kai laugh. Suzy raised an eyebrow "Whats so funny?" you stop laughing, "Nothing. Where's your omma? My aunt." Suzy points to a woman, "My omma's there." Your aunt waves to you, you wave back. "Well you better go." Suzy nods and run back. As she left you started laughing again. "Sh-she thought you were y." you pointed to Kai and laughed. Kai saw you laughing so he smiled. *What on earth is going on?* the boys in the back raised an eyebrow and watched you with silence. "Lets go." you stopped laughing and walked on. "I'm tired. Lets go back to Kai's home." Chang Min rubbed his eyes. You stared at Kai, he nodded. "Lets go!"