Were You Just....

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You ran inside the class room, quickly taking a seat and trying to control your breathing. "Yah! You nerd!" Kai came inside looking at you without looking around. *I better change my spot where to sit. I always sit at the door to get out first.* "Yes?" you smile innocently. Making Kai's heart beat a little faster, but really didnt care because he was pissed off at you. He smirked at you *got you now Nerd* when he wasnt looking the teacher came in "Sit down class!" he quickly pushed you to the next seat and sat in yours. "Yah!" you whisper as you sat up. He bit his lip trying not to laugh.
 
------------------
 
After class was all over, it was time to eat. You and Kai were walking side-by-side. "So hungry!" you put your hand on your stomach. Kai laughs, "When did you ever get pregnant?" You stood in shock, your face became red. "Yah!" you punched his arm. He laughed then stopped, "What was that joke earlier?" *If I tell him he would get pised off* "Ummm....I-" You got cut my a person yelling "Oppa! Wait for me!" you turn around and see a girl running towards Kai. *! Why is she here?* kai face-palmed himself. "Oppa!" Sang Mi wrapped her hand around Kai's. You and Kai look at each other. "Help me." he mouthed angrily. you shrugged, "have fun." you walked away, laughing out loud again, "Bye Kkamjong." you put her hand up not looking back. *Did she just? Ugh! She always gets me mad and teases me and finds another way to tease me!* Kai smiles thinking about how when he teased you. "Oppa!" he snapped out. *Gosh* "Yes?" He murmured. "LEAVE ME ALONE." he ran to catch up with you. *What's with oppa? And who's that girl? I dont want anyone to be with my oppa!* You were sitting down, eating, still laughing at what just happened, you sipped on your bubbletea when two hands slammed on the table which caused you to almost choke. "What the hell was that for?!" you and Kai say in unison. "You copy me, Nerd!" "Don't copy me Kkamjong!" you both say again. You quickly said, "Sit." kai sat down, taking your bubbletea out of your hand and sipping it. "Indirect kiss!" you pointed to him. He swallowed, "Why? You really want me to?" your face goes red and you look down trying to not show your face, "sicko." 
Kai bit his lip, trying not to laugh at your red face. *why am I laughing? oh yeah, the joke.* "so what about the joke?" you look up, your redness disappeared, "oh yeah." you tried not to laugh, "you said what...." you were going to laugh but you didnt, "did you call me? you said. so I said 'No because I dont have a phone~" you started laughing and didnt care about the stares at you. *Thats it?* He stood up and left. You stopped laughing and watched him walk away, "Where are you going?" he ignored you. "Fine, little boy." you ate your last bite and scoffed. *What did she call me? I was trying to ignore her* He went up to you and held your arm, "What are you doing?" you tried to get your arm back. "Come with me." he dragged you away.
 
-------------------------------
 
"So.....you want to buy me a phone.. why?" you raised an eyebrow. *So I can know where you are everyday, and hear your voice. why am I even thinking about that?* "Hello!? Did you hear me?" you waved your hand. "Huh? Um...er..just because." he lied. "Ohh.." you say getting less interested. You both looked around, "This one." he chose out for you, you look at him as if he were to buy a ring. "Wow!" you looked at the phone that looks just like Kai's "But...why do we have the same phone?" he put it down, "Why?" he came closer to me, "Why huh? Dont like it? Then I'll give you something you'll REALLY like." he smirked. *I hate it when he looks at me at that!* you say in your head. "We're in public you know?" he stops, "so you want to go somewhere else where its not public huh?" your face turns red, "Yah!" you push him away. he laughs. "J-just buy it." you grab the phone. *why am I stuttering?* he quickly took the phone so you wouldn't see him smile when you stuttered. *you're so cute when you stutter* "Come over here Nerd!" you hide your face when he called you nerd as people looked at you. "Dont do that in public either" you mumble madly at him then you lightly hit his arm. *I cant breath when she's by me. Why?* "What a cute couple!" the cashier came up and took the box. "How long?" You and Kai both look at each other. "We aren't-" you got cut from kai, "a few years ago." the cashier smiled, "A pretty girl and a handsome boy." Your eyes shot up at kai. You're face went red. *I'm not that pretty* you sighed. *Her face got red again, how cute.* kai tried not to smile. 
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
"Well.." you look at your watch, "I'm going home now. *She's leaving already? Sad. Wait, Why am I sad?* "Oh okay then." you walk away, "Annyeong!" You felt something watching you, you turned around and saw nothing, so you kept walking. "Boo!" a voice behind you. "Ahh!" you turned around and quickly punched whoever it was in the face. "Ow!" the person fell on the floor. "That hurt Nerd!" Kai looks up at you *Is she okay?* You're eyes widen, "Were you just....STALKING ME!?" you helped him up. *I cant believe I'm holding his hand.* Your face gets red. "A-are you o-okay?" you look at Kai while he rubbed his face, "You think." he mumbled madly. "Let me see." you put his hand down, still holding it but you didnt notice, the only one who noticed was Kai *she's holding my hand* his heart skipped a beat. He kept a plain face on, trying not to smile. *I hit him pretty bad* "Sorry." you say still looking at his bruised cheek. Then you see Kai staring at you, deeply into your eyes. You look in his eyes. Your heart skipped a beat. *Why is he staring at me like that?* you let go his hand onced you noticed, "S-sorry Jong In." *She called me Jong In.* His heart fluttered. "I'll go give you an icepack." you ran to your house which was next to you two. Kai followed you in. "Nice house." Kai huffed. "My brother is home, he'll kill you." you say in sarcasm. "You're back Su-" You see Sehun stare at Kai. "H-hi Sehun." you say trying to run away from him. "Sun Young-ah?" he looked at you with mad eyes. Kai saw, "Don't worry," he scoffed, "She's just giving me an icepack." he pointed to his bruised cheek. "Good job Youngie!" Sehun hugged you and squished your cheeks together making you look cute, "Yah! Stop!" you say trying to break free. Kai tried not to smile *How cute*. "Okay-okay." he went up the stairs, you ignored him and gave Kai the icepack, you both touched hands. "Sorry." you backed up. "Yeah, for the hit. I know." Kai put the pack on his cheek. "No," you sighed putting your hands in your pockets, "About the hand touching." you blushed and looked at your shoes. *I liked the hand touch though* you thought. He smiled while you looked down. "Bye." you looked up and you say him close the door. *I feel sad.* kai sighed *I want to stay longer with her*