Call Me Oppa

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

*The school bell rings*
*Where's Kkamjong?* you look around as you walk to class. *Why should I worry about him right now. But it feels weird not worrying about him* you sighed and went to class. "Oppa!" Kai turns around and see's Sang Mi, "Wait for me!" she links arms with him. *That little-* "Who was that girl yesterday? She's weird." Sang Mi murmured the last part, Kai heard her. "She's not weird. She's funny and....." *Cute, pretty, a girl that I only like* Sang Mi waited for an answer as they both walked to class. "Just funny." Kai lied. "Okay! I'm so happy we're in the same class together." she snuggled on his arm. You see both of them arrive inside the classroom. "Let go!" You see Kai trying to get Sang Mi's arm off. He finally did. "Fine, next time." she smiled at him then gave a weird stare at you. Kai sat behind you, "Finally!" he whispered. You started laughing a little. Kai put his head on your head, You didnt really care for that right now because of what happened. "What?" he mumbled. "That was funny!" you stopped. Your heart skipped a beat. "G-get off." You accidently pushed his bruise and turned red. "Ow!" He sat back and hid his bruise. "Baby." you whisper to yourself. "What!?" He came closer behind you. "Nothing." you smiled. Kai's heart skipped a beat as you smiled. He sat back and said nothing until the teacher came in. "Okay now!" she wrote on the board. "Yah! Hanna!" You whisper to her, she looked at you. "Come over here!" you mouth to her. she quickly took her stuff and moved next to you. "What?" you two held a whispering conversation that Kai couldn't hear. "Want to go to my house later?" Hanna nodded, "I'll call my omma later on." you smiled. Kai saw you smiling and he turned to the wall so no one could see him smiling. Hanna stared at Kai then to you, *I see them hang out everyday whenever I see them.* You raise an eyebrow, "What's going on here?" you say with enthusiasm. "N-nothing." she stares at Kai again. "You like him right?" Hanna's face went red, "He looks so handsome." Kai heard her but he didn't turn to look. "Then take him, I dont care." *But its kind of sad taking leaving him* "I'm fine." she scoffed just like me. You looked forward, "Mocker." she looked forward as well, "Teaser." Kai looked forward as he saw you and Hanna look forward. Hanna looked and smirked at you. "Look who's talking." You murmur. She opened , "Fine! You...you... Look who's the one talking." she smiled as she thought she won. You scoff, "I know I am." You and Hanna smiled and laughed quietly. Kai saw you smiling and laughing. He put on his poker face and tried not to smile.
 
--------------------------------------------
 
"Sun Young, Wait!" You turned around and saw Hanna, "Oh hi chingu!" You smile at each other. "That man isn't with you?" Hanna looked around the faced front and you both kept walking. "Why do you talk about him the whole time?" You got a little annoyed. Kai showed up walking behind you, watching you as he walked. "He isn't a man." Kai's eyes widened. "Or a boy." *If im not a by then what am I Nerd!?* Kai started getting annoyed but he still smiled. "He's a little girl!" Kai's eyes opened really big. You and Hanna laughed like crazy. *I like seeing her smile* kai tried not to smile and walked on. Kai sat across from you by the table and ended up sitting beside Hanna. "Yah! I'm not a little girl!" he got annoyed. You and Hanna stated laughing again. "Aish! There's a reason why I have a handsome face and some muscle." You and Hanna stopped. "Pshh! I'm so sure." you stared at him. You looked at Hanna as she was shaking her head no like crazy. Kai saw Hanna. "Fine, I'll show you then." Hanna put her hand on her faced and shook her head. "No thanks Kkamjong." You went back to eating. "Fine..." Kai smirked and crossed his arms. "Then call me oppa." You choked on your food while Hanna just stared at Kai. *Why the hell does he want that!?* You stared at Kai and you saw his smirk on his face. "No." you gulped your food then took a sip of your bubble tea. Kai took it as you set it down, "Yah!" Trying to get it back but he already drunk it. "Mmmm...that was good, want to know why?" he smirked again, "Sure?" he whispered in your ear, "Because your mouth was already on it." You turned red. "Yah!" screaming in his ear. He flinched back and saw your red face. "." you went to throw your food away. *Does he like her?* Hanna tilted her head and looked at Kai. You came back. "So are you going to call me oppa or see my abs and muscle?" he leaned back on the chair and smirked. *Aish, this kids really wants to die huh.* you sighed. "Fine fine!" You kept a poker face, "Oppa." Your face didnt turn red. *Aish this nerd wants to die too huh?* Kai stared. "With my name in it and agyeo." he crossed his arms waiting. "No thanks." you stood up and left into the hallway, Hanna just stood there. "Yah!" Kai ran up to you, "Do it." His heart skipped a beat as he walked by your side. "Or what?" you pushed him farther from you, he went to the other wall of the hallway. "Or I'll do this." he quickly walked to you. Your eyes got scared and you ran away. *I should have kept my mouth shut!* you ran to a dead end. "!" *I hate it when this happens* you were about to run back but then Kai came in smirking. "Where were we?" He came towards you. "Yah dont!" he pushed you to the wall, his face came closer, still smirking. "Dont call me 'Yah' when I'm two hours older than you. Call my name." his face got really close, You both were still breathing hard after running. You looked away, "There's a teacher there." you say in a fake calm voice. "What!?" Kai turned around and let go of you. "Run!" You quickly ran out of the dead end. "Yah! Get back here!" Kai chased after you. He was a fast runner so he got up to you quickly. "Got you!" he put his arms around your waist, Your face turned red. "L-let go!" struggling to get out of his arms. "I dont like skinship" Kai held tighter and put his head on your shoulder, "Call my name." You looked at him. Your faces were just inches away. You gulped, "Fine fine!" your heart was beating loudly. * I liked holding you just now* he hid his frown. "Kkamjong pabo oppa." You say with a poker face. Kai sighed, "With agyeo." You smirked as you came up with an idea, not running away. But something else. You went up to him, "Jong In oppa." You say in a calm voice and you hugged him putting your arms around his neck. Kai's heart skipped a beat. "Better?" you let go. "No." Kai said sheepily and put his hand behind his neck. *I like the hug, but I want something else from her.* You thought, *Let me guess...* "Don't even think about me doing that." you walked away. Kai frowned, * I started liking you since the second week of school.* Today was the second year of school together. "You coming." You yell not looking back, "We're going to be late." Kai popped his bubble thought. "C-coming." *Why am I stuttering?* The whole school time you both never talked. Instead he watched you talk to Hanna.