What Did You Call Me?

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"I love reading this book!" you fangirl which made everyone look but you didn't care. A shadow blocked the sunlight."Yah! Move! I was almost to the best part!" You look up angrily and see him. The man NOT MAN...but the boy who can really piss you off. Kai. His real name is Kim Jong In, but he likes to be called 'KAI' instead. "oh, you." you look back down and read."Of course it's me. Why? You fangirling?" he starts laughing. You bite your lip and turn red. "Shuddup" you murmur which he heard. "What did you say?" his voice started getting angry, coming closer to me, "I heard you you know" he whispered. you push his face away with your hand. He hold your hand, "Yah! Let go of me." struggling to get your hand away. He brings it to his cheek and rubs it. Your eyes widen, "YAH!!" he covered your mouth."Shhhhhhh....." he continues. You use all your strength and pull away. "Gross." wiping your hand. He started laughing, "That felt warm and soft." your eyes shoot up at him. "WHAT?! What a ert!" My face turns red, you look away for him to not see but he saw it. "Yah, Hwang Sun Young?" you look at him, surprised that he called your real name. You scoff, "Why so serious?~" You sing G-Dragon's song Crayon. He sent me a death glare. "You don't like it? Maybe I should call you your nickname from now on." he smirks. You got pissed off, "Fine, maybe you should huh. What is it again? I only hear you say my real name." You cup my ear then laugh. His face starts getting a little red but he bites his lip and looks away. You laugh, "Aww, Kkamjong is shy." You pretend to look sad and make a fake pouty voice saying that.
Kai looks at you and smirks, "Waddup say Nerd?" He came closer to me, *Oh ! I hate it when this happens* this started happening on the first day of school.
 
~FLASH BACK~
The first day, you didn't really care about guys because you can really get mad and beat them, if someone makes you mad then you would maybe hit them. It depends on what type of person it is.
~bell rings~
You walk to class and sit next to a guy, you look at him. He was tan, lazy looking, and a face saying 'he thinks he's all cool' you scoff and look away. You didn't see him turn to you, you look back at him, you stare right into his eyes. "What was that for nerd?" you laughed and he looked at you like 'what the hell is wrong with her?' face. "You....should've.....seen.....your....FACE!" you laugh like no tomorrow which cause everyone in the class to look at you, *thank goodness the teacher isn't here.* you stop and see him staring at you, "You know?" he came closer to you, you backed up and hit the back of the chair. "What?" you say, kind of looking scared. He was just about two inches away from your face, "Maybe I could teach you-" you cut him. "To do what?" you look away. He moves your head, making you look at him. Everyone looked. "You know..." He came closer, "Yeah kiss me and make those girls heart broken?" you stare at girls looking sad. He looked at them, then back to me. "So?" he came closer, again. "What's your phone number?" he smirked. "My phone number is up your ." Everyone laughed quietly, you look at him and his face turns red, "Awww... He's shy." you pretend to look sad and make a pouty voice. He looks away, "I'll get you later." he grumbles.
 
~FLASH BACK GONE~
*And that's how we became like this.* you thought.
"You heard me," you pushed his head away and he fell. you tried not to laugh so you cover my mouth. He stared at you, "Not funny." he gives you an evil stare as he brushes off the dirt all over him. "Here," he had a dirt mark on his face so you carefully use your thumb and wipe it. He stood there with his eyes wide open, standing there like a statue. "Hello?" you waved your hand in his face. "Hello?~" you say bit louder. Still no answer, "GET BACK TO HELL KKAMJONG!" he flinched as he heard what you had just said loudly. "What did call me?" cupped his hands around you face and brought it up to his, really close. You scoff the flick him on the head, "Aigoo~" he let go of me rubbing his forehead. "I said to get back to hell..." you stopped. "Go on." he smirked. "Kkamjong!" you quickly stepped on his foot and ran away, forgetting my book.
"Oh wait!" You run back trying to find your book when he pulled you down to the floor, on top of him. You both stare at each other. "S-sorry Kkamjong." you both get up quickly, trying to find your book. You see him staring at you evilly, "What.. did you call me?" he came close to me, "I could have but I don't have a phone." you ran away. Not looking back because you were laughing. "What?" he murmers still thinking about what just happened. *Cut out of it Kai! forget what just happened and focus on the joke* He hits his head twice, then he looks at the girl he really hates, Oh Sang Mi. "What are you doing oppa?" she runs to him holding his arm. *I feel like puking now.* "Leave me alone." but she didn't let go as they walked in the hallways. You saw the both of them and tried not to laugh. "What?" he mouths to you. You ran away then laughed out loud, "Hahahaha!" everyone looked at you as you ran. He turned red *I'll get you Nerd!* Kai pulls his hand out of Sang Mi's then run to where you were running because they had the same classes together.