Taking Care Of....

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"We're back!" Kris and Suho came inside. "How's grocery shopping?" Chen yelled back from the couch. "Not so good for Kris." Suho ran to set everything away. Kris sighed. "Hahaha! Girls flirt with you too much right?" Baekhyun laughed non-stop. Kris shook his head and set all of the groceries away with Suho. Baekhyun stopped laughing. " to be Kris." you got a little mad. "Yah! If I never met Kris before. I would've done the same thing." Baekhyun crossed his hands and kept quiet. Everyone quietly snickered at Baekhyun. "Stop it!" Baekhyun pouted. They laughed a bit louder. "Yah! Please stop!" He looked down. You sighed, "At least he said please." They stopped laughing. Baekhyun smiled at you and hugged you, "Thank you Sarang!" You blushed a little. "No problem." he let you go. *Now its my turn.* Lay sat next to you. "How long have we met?" he raised an eyebrow at you while you though. "Hmmm....about two weeks in a half weeks." Lay nodded, "Okay then." *Random question.* You said in your head. "Why?" He smiled, "Just wanted to know." Lay got up and went to his room. "Okay?" Kai sat next to you. "I got bubble tea." Suho held out the cup of bubble tea. "Mine!" Luhan took it from him. "Calm down, Little Deer!" Suho backed away from him. Luhan stuck out his tongue at him and put his mouth on the straw. Suho wrinkled his nose and walked away. 
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
"Dont eat lunch yet." Kai blurted randomly. "Dude. We were talking about favorite food. Not lunch." Kris just stared. "Why though?" Tao raised an eyebrow. "I got a message from my aunt saying that my nephew is staying with me for a week." You smiled, "Chang Min!?" Kai nodded. "He's so cute!" You started fangirling. The guys hearts fluttered. "Yeah. But annoying sometimes." You nodded in agreement. Tao did aegyeo to you, "I'm cute too, right?" You smiled and pinched his cheek lightly, "Kyeopta!" Tao blushed. The rest were jealous. Baekhyun also did aegyeo to you, "Cute too right!" You smiled at him, "Kyeopta." The guys were giving him death stares, he shrugged. "Actually I thin you're all cute in a way." Some of them blushed. ~DING DONG~ All eyes stared at the door. "Not getting it." You look away from the door. "I'll go." Kai got up and opened the door. "Hyung!" Chang Min said really loud which made you all jump. "Holy!" D.O covered his ears. "I'll be back in a week." the door closed. "Where are the other hyungs?" Chang Min pouted. "Right here." Chang Min and Kai came into the living room. "Hyungs!" Chang Min went to go hug all of the guys. "Noona!" he hugged you. "Hi Chang Min." You kissed his cheek. Some of the guys got jealous. "Are you sleeping with these boys?" Your eyes lit up and you turned a little red, "N-no! I'm just sharing the house with them." Some of the guys tried not to laugh. "So.. you know them? Did they watch you well?" Chang Min nodded, "Yep!" Chang Min pointed to everyone of them, "Suho hyung, Baehun hyung, Chaneol hyung, D.O hyung, Kai hyung, Xemin hyung, Lay hyung, Kris hyung, Lulu hyung, Chen oppa, Tao hyung." You laughed, "You said half of their names wrong." they nodded in agreement. "I dont care." your eyes lit up. "Aish!" you mumbled. "Then why don't you have nicknames for us even though we do?" They all raised an eyebrow at you. "I-...Its just that-....I don't know. Should I?" They nodded like little kids. "Fine." you pointed to each one as you said a nickname, "Suho.." you stopped. "No oppa's or ge's though." They gave you a death stare, "You better!" You sighed, "Suho...oppa, Beakhyun oppa, Chany oppa, D.O oppa, Kkamjong-" Kai cut you, "With oppa." you slouched, "Kkamjong oppa, Minny ge, Lulu ge, Kris ge, Lay ge, Chen ge, Tao ge." they nodded. "Better." *Aish! I probably wont be saying oppa.* "So who am I sleeping with?" Chang Min looked around. We all pointed to every different person. "Choose." *Please don't pick me!* we all were saying in our heads. Praying. "Ummmm... I'll go down the hall." we all sighed. "My room's first." You looked down. "Yay!" Chang Min jumped on you. "Okay then. I'll get lunch!" D.O and Chen went to the kitchen. You and Chang Min were inside the room. "Why cant I see inside this door?" You pulled him away, "That's my closet. Personal stuff inside." Chang Min was about to cry. "D-don't cry! I cant let you see! Your're too young. Aish." you ruffled your hair, "So frustrating." Chang Min pulled your arm, "Wae!? Please!?" you shook your head, "Sorry kid. No can do." A tear went down his face, "D-don't cry! Please don't cry!? Aish. Don't cry." you picked him up and went out of the room. "Here." you set him on Lay. "Comfort him." you ruffled your hair, "Aish! So frustrating." Lay pat Chang Min's head, "What's wrong Chang Min?" Chang Min pointed to you, "She wont let me see her closet." You waved your hands, "B-but its my closet. I have personal stuff inside. Not really..but I still do." They guys raised an eyebrow at you. "Comfort me then." Chang Min went off Lay's lap and held your leg. "Um...er..uh..okay." you picked him up. Chang Min kissed your cheek. All eyes widened. "Y-yah." *Lucky* some of them were jealous.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Feed me!" Chang Min gave me his spoon. "Why?" you kept eating. "Feed me!" you jumped. Chang Min looked serious. "Okay fine." you took his spoon and scooped up some soup. You blew on it. "Do the train!" You raised an eyebrow, "Train?" he nodded, "The guys do it all the time to me." They looked away when you looked at them. "How?" *How can she not know how to do the train!?* they all thought. "Just eat it." Chang Min covered his mouth. "You do it, Kkamjong." Kai looked away as well, "No." all of them looked away. You smirked as you just made up a plan. "Okay then." you looked back at Chang Min and smiled, "Kiss me here." you pointed to your lips. They all jerked back at you. Chang Min came up to you and pecked your lips. "Yah!" Kai mumbled madly. You shrugged, "What?" you fed Chang Min. "Yay! You don't need to do the train anymore!" You laughed, "Great!" Jealousy were in the guys. They stared at you and Chang Min while you fed Chang Min and ate at the same time.