One Year Later....

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"Appa! I'm going to work now." You grab your purse. "Okay, just don't get a paper cut again." you laughed and walked out the door.
 
You are still the same, just more mature. You're still immature but when it comes to adults..your mature. You still have everything that you and Kai have. Sehun became a dance trainer, appa is a contruction manager, you became an artist, You have an artist friend, Gil Da Ran. Hanna is still dating Lee Minho. She works as a Primary teacher. Sang Mi, yes..you still remember her. She doesn't love Kai anymore, she loves another person. she is a model. And Kai.....You two never called each other. But you kept everything and wore the necklace everyday. You hoped he did too.
 
"Sun Young?" your boss comes up to you. "Yes?" you put your stencil down. "You got accepted as the best artist of the year." your eyes widened, "Really!" she nods, "Here," she gives you a sheet of paper. You look at it. "Go see this man. He owns the art museum. He wants your drawings to be on his walls." You laughed because you got sick-minded but you stopped. "The time and date it right there." she points onto the paper. "You better not miss it Miss Hwang." she raises her eyebrow. You bow, "yes boss. Thank you." she walks away. "You got accepted!?" Da Ran whispers to me, "Nae! I'm so happy." we start freaking out, "Congrats." I bow. "Hwaiting!" she pits her hand into a fist. "Nae."
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
"Ugh! I'm home." you closed the door. "Home already?" Sehun shouts. "Guess what!" I take off my shoes. "What?" I walk into the living room, "Aish! I said guess." Sehun thinks, "You have a new boyfriend." you slap his leg, "Aigoo! I'm never letting Kai go." Sehun rubs his leg, "Just tell me already." you show him your paper, "I got accepted as the best artist of the year!" You start fangirling. Sehun just stares, "Okay?" Sehun raises an eyebrow. "Aish!" you hit his arm. Sehun rubs his arm. "I won!" Sehun snaps his fingers, "Oh~" he put his hand into a fist, "Hwaiting noona!" you also put your hand into a fist, "Hwaiting!" you went to your room. "I need to finish my drawing." you take out your poster and finish the last thing. "Better." a drawing of you when Kai took a picture of you when you weren't looking..while camping. You started getting sad again but you shook it off.
 
--------------------------------------------------
"Aish! I'm going to be late!" *Why did he choose the camping area though?* "Well I guess. On the paper it said for it to be private.." You were out of breath but you made it. You see a man not facing you. You slowly walk to him. "Annyeosayo. I'm Hwang Sun Young." You bow. The man looks, "Annyeong. I am Kim Jong In." You gulped, but pretended you didn't know him. "Oh." you look at his face. *Its him..* "Well your drawings are amazing." You bow again, "Nae. Thank you." A car drives in, "Follow me please." he led you in first. You were nervous and sad. But you had confidence. "When we reach to the hotel, can I see your drawings." you got sick-minded and laughed a little, Kai stared at you, also trying not to smile. "Aish! sorry." you hid your face. Kai smiled, "Its okay." *Does he remember me?*
"We have arrived." You quickly opened the door before the guard could get out to open it for you. "Oh!- sorry were you uh...hehe. Sorry." you bowed and mumbled, "Aish! So embarrassing." Kai heard you but didn't smile. Kai led you into a fancy hotel room. "Sit." Kai sits down while you were looking around, "What?-Oh sorry." you mumbled again, "Aish!" Kai tried not to smile, "Can I see your drawings?" You blinked for a second, "Yeah." you took out your poster and showed it to him. It was when Kai took a picture of you at the camp not looking. You gulped and grabbed the cup of water. "Its beautiful." Kai smiled and you choked on your water. You swallowed, "Thanks." you had a smirk with an eye smile. Kai saw it and cleared his throat, "So...How did you draw this?" you scratched your head, "Um....uhh....er....it a....I just...." Kai laughed, "Lost on words?" you nodded looking down. "Who is that girl?" your eyes got bigger, "Um....uh..err...its....m-me. Aish!" You mumbled the last word. Kai nodded, "I see...how did you get it to be like this?" Kai saw the necklace. "Well uh....love!" you smiled, "I was in love at this point of time." Kai saw you smirk as you thought back into the past. "Ohh....who took it." your heart skipped a beat, "Ummmmm........aish! um....." Kai stopped you, "Please, you dont have to say the name. Just say what you felt or something." you nodded and thought, "He was....My first love." You laughed, "I love his smile, the way he acts,um....He made the cheesy jokes while I made the funny ones." you rubbed your neck, "he stole my first kiss, I stole his..or as he said that...I just love the way he is. I love him." You sigh. Kai was about to cry. "Let me think a moment." you went out the door. Kai smiled and laughed, "I still remember Nerd." He laughed, "I love you too." He nodded, You came back in and sat down. "Guards leave." the guards left. Your eyes widened but went back to normal. "You are accepted." You smiled and started jumping in your seat, "Thank you." she bowed and hit your head on the table, "Aish!" you rubbed her head. Kai tried not to laugh, "But!" you stopped, "You have to say this, okay?" you nodded, "say....kiss me." you smiled and went up to him, "Kiss me." Kai kissed you like he did before. But this time..only for two minutes. "I missed you." you hugged him, "Me too." he hugged you back. "Are you going back soon?" I pull away. "Not until two years." a knock came on the door, "Lets go." the guard opened the door you went up to the guard, "I got accepted!" the guard bowed, "Aish!" you hit the guard on the arm, "Give me a smile." You smiled at him. He smiled. "Ahh~ keopta!" you pinched the guards cheeks, Kai tried not to laugh when the guard blushed. "What was that for?" Kai mumbled to you. You looked at him and gave him a smirk. *Aish! She copied me! Aish! I copied her.* 
 
---------------------------------------------
 
"Well I guess it's goodbye then." you smile at Kai. Kai smirks and mouths, "punishment." your eyes widen and you walk away, "Aish!" you ruffle your hair. Kai smiles, "Just wait." he takes out his camera and takes another picture. "Lets go." the car drives off.
"I'm home!" you come inside with a big smile on your face, "Sehun told me you got accepted! Did he like your drawing?" Appa gulped down the food, "He loved it! I know him." Sehun and appa lock eyes on you, "Kai?" they both say in unison. You nod your head and go to your room, smiling.