Going Camping

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

You walk in the door and yawn, "So tired after shopping." you close the door. "Why did you come so late!?" You flinch as your dad yells behind you. "Oh! Uh....er...I went shopping?" you pull out the bag. Your dad looked inside it, "One toy takes you four hours!" *Dumbfounded* "Well uh...I met with Hanna....and...uhhhh...I helped her buy stuff." *I cant believe I lied to him!* Your face went red. "Are you sure?" he crossed his arms. "Y-yes." he raises an eyebrow, "I've lived with my daughter for years and I know when she lies. She stutters and her face turns red."You frowned "Fine." you sighed. "Sit and eat." You followed your dad to the table and sat. "So what happened?" *Should I?* "Well uh....I found this little kid and he was lost so I helped him find his hyung.." you did the quotation mark sign with your fingers, "and he found him so I gave the little kid to him, he thanked me.." *actually he didnt.* "and I went home after that." *well that was the truth* Your dad sighed, "Okay, I believe you. But if you get caught then you know what'll happen. You're a good girl." Your dad ruffled your hair and left. You put the dishes away and washed them.
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
"Ugh!" you fell on your bed. "He didnt apologize to me." you pouted. You smiled *I'll make him* You got out your phone and started calling him. "Yes Nerd?" Kai sounded  really happy. He was. "You didnt apologize to me, when Chang Min found you." Kai scratched his head, "Oh. I guess I didnt huh." *Why does he sound so happy?* "Do it."  you smirked at the phone. "Okay...Thank you for finding Chang Min and sorry for confessing in a ual way." *He still remembers that?* "Yeah I thought you were going to molest me or something. You know how scared I was. And when you got out the ring I thought you were going to marry me at such a young age but it wasnt so I put it on a necklace chain and wore it around my neck. Do you still have yours?" *She was scared? Sorry.* "O-of course I do. I'm touching it right now." Kai looked at the ring on his necklace chain. "Sorry I scared you. I didnt mean to. But can I tell you something? If I tell you then you have to come with me." *Go where with you?* "Sure. I'll go with you." Kai smiled, "Go camping with me." *What! C-camping!* "I-I.....I can't" Kai frowned, "Why?" *What's wrong?* You gulped, "I'll go but you'll have to stay beside me the whole time." Kai smiled, "Of course. At least I get to be by you." But Kai was still wondering why you were so scared of camping, "Did a bear attack?" Kai started to worry. "No. I'll tell you when you pick me up." you were shaking. "Okay. I'll pick you up tomorrow in the morning." Kai sighed, trying not to worry so much. "I-I love you." Kai started fanboying when you said that but he stayed calm, "I love you too." then you both hung up. Kai fanboyed when he hung up, then he stopped...still worrying.
 
---------------------------------
 
"Have fun Sun Young." You hugged your dad. "Isn't it a good thing?" your dad smiled, "Yep. I'm going with your aunt and uncle. And you get to go camping with Hanna." You frowned but still smiled, "Yep." *Sorry dad. I lied again.* You dad hugged you, "Be careful...It might happen again." he whispered. "I know." You hugged him back. "Well got to go." your dad left. "Why is he taking so long?" you walked around the mail box. "Yah! Nerd!" Kai yelled. You turned around and saw Kai. "Hurry up!" You ran to him, "Who's car is this?" you went in. "It's my aunt's. She's taking us. And Chang Min." Chang Min popped out, "Hi noona!" you waved, "Hi!" You bowed to the aunt, "What good manners." The aunt laughed, "No wonder why Kai." Kai rubbed his neck and laughed, "Hehe. Yeah." you looked at both of them, *What are they talking about?* you sat down by Chang Min. "I missed you!" Chang Min held your hand. You and Chang Min laced hands. Kai got jealous, "I did too." he smiled and laced hands with yours. You chuckled. *He's jealous.* "Well off we go!" We drove off. "So what were you going to tell me about being scared of going camping?" Kai whispered in your ear. Your heart thumped loud a beat, "Umm... its kind of private maybe when we're alone." you whispered in his ear. He nodded. *I want to know already. But I'll wait* Chang Min yawned, "Noona I'm tired." you looked at him, "Oh I'll grab a pillow and a blanket." You grabbed a blanket. "No. I want to sleep on your lap." Kai looked as well. "O-okay." Chang Min got comfortable and his head rested on your lap, you put the blanket over him. *Jealous. Why am I jealous of a little kid? I dont know, just jealous.* You and Kai looked at each other, "Jealous?" you mouthed. He looked out the window. You moved his head on your shoulder and pat his head. Kai smiled and closed his eyes. *I guess he wanted me to do that too huh.* you pat Chang Min's head. Kai didnt care if you were patting Chang Min's head. At least he was on your shoulder. Chang Min, Kai, and You fell asleep. The aunt looked in the mirror, "What a lovely couple." she smiled. "No wonder why Kai fell for her." then she stopped smiling, "When did they meet? When did he fall for her? When did he confess?" and she started asking all of these other questions to herself. None of you heard.
 
---------------------------------
 
The aunt pulled into the lot, "We're here!" You woke up slowly, Chang Min and Kai were still sleeping. "Wake them up for me, dear." you nodded and pat their heads, "Wake up Chang Min. Wake up Kai." Chang Min rubbed his eyes, "I'm still tired omma." The aunt sighed, "Okay. Keep sleeping." Chang Min fell back asleep. Kai went off of your shoulder. You moved your shoulder around to get the pain away. Kai felt guilty, "Sorry." he massaged your shoulder. "Its okay." you pat Chang Min's head. *Man I wish I was him* Kai was getting jealous again. "Okay lets get out. I'll carry Chang Min." the aunt went out the door and got him. "So where do we set our tents?" I looked around. "Here." Kai set his stuff down next to a trail. "Oh." you followed him, forgetting about being scared. "Help me set up the tent." Kai smiled which made your heart flutter. "Okay." you smiled back which also made Kai's heart flutter.
 
------------------------------------------
 
"Done." Kai sat next to you. "Finally!" You stretched out your arms. "Did you bring your own?" Kai looked at you. "I guess I didnt." you stood up. "Then you can share with me." Kai held my leg like a little kid. "Yah! You're not a baby. Let go." you tried to move your leg but you couldnt. "No! Not until you say to share with me." he rested his head on my leg. You laughed, "Fine, Kkamjong." you mumbled the last word. "What did you say?" you both went inside the tent. "Nothing." you set out your blankets and pillows. "Tell me." he did the same thing. "Or what?" you layed down. Kai went on top of you, "Or this." he came closer. You moved him away. "Aish! Why do you worry so much." you turned to your side, facing Kai. "Oh yeah, what about what you wanted to tell me?" *I guess he does worry about me* "Umm...Its suppose to be a secret. Sorry. Another day." you turned the other way, not facing him. "Its okay." *I really wanted to know* You got up, "Since we are just sharing then this is my side." you pointed to the red line, "The line represents each side. I can get out if I want." Kai frowned, "But I wanted to sleep by you." You laughed, "You're so funny." *But he's not serious right?* "Noona!" Chang Min comes inside. "Y-yes?" Chang Min stood by you, "Can I sleep by you tonight?" *Kai...now him.* "Uh.....sorry Chang Min." You looked at Chang Min, he was about to cry, "Yah, dont cry. I-it's okay. You can another time." Chang Min got sadder. "Aish!" you ruffled your hair. Kai tried not to laugh. *She's so cute when she's frustrated.* Kai notices you were staring at Kai. "Help me!" you mouthed to him. He didnt answer. "You can sleep with your hyung." you moved Chang Min next to Kai. "But I slept with him everyday." You tried not to laugh because you were sick-minded again. *She's sick-minded again.* Kai held Chang Min, "Uh Chang Min?" Chang Min looked at Kai. "Noona is-" Kai got cut from you, "Okay fine." Chang Min jumped into your arms, "Really?" You nodded your head and wiped his tears. Kai got jealous, *Why doesnt she ever do that to me. Why am I so jealous of Chang Min now?* Kai stared at Chang Min. Chang Min turned around and stuck out his tongue at Kai. *Did he just-! Aish!* Kai tried to control himself. "I can come sleep with you tomorrow!" Chang Min left the tent. You were still sick-minded. "Yah!" Kai waved at me. You looked at him. "Stop being sick-minded or I'll come after you." You smiled, "Arent you like that everyday to me?" Kai stumbled on words, "You-...but-......Aish!" Kai ruffled his hair and layed down. "Sorry." you mumbled quietly. You poked Kai, "Can I help you?" you looked at his face and his eyes were closed, "I guess he's sleeping." you crawled back but Kai pulled you on top of him. "Y-yah." you were embarrassed. "Your heart is beating really fast...and loud." Kai looked into your eyes. "Yah. yours is too." you try to get off of him but he held on tightly. "Ugh." you gave up. "Yah let me go." You noticed that Kai was staring at your lips. "Dont call me Yah." *Aish! When is he ever going to let me go.* "Okay fine. Let me go though." you looked away from his face. "No." you looked back at him. "I'm jealous, help me." Your heart went even faster, "Um..er...tomorrow. I promise." you held out your pinkie. Kai connect his pinkie to yours, "Promise?" you nodded, "Promise." Kai let you go. You got off of him. You were kind of sad thought because he was warm. But you shook it off and went to sleep.
 
-------------------------------
 
"Noona!?" some one shook you lightly, "Noona wake up." you opened your eyes and saw Chang Min, "Wake up noona." you nodded but fell back on your pillow. "Noona!" Chang Min whined. "Fine." you stood up. *Aish... how could he still be sleeping.* you looked at Kai, then Chang Min. "Why didnt you wake up op- I mean your hyung?" *She was about to say oppa* Kai tried not to smile. He wasnt actually sleeping, he was waiting for you. "He wont wake up. My omma told me to wake you two up. How was it last night?" You became sick-minded again. Uh...er...good-I mean! Ugh! We weren't doing anything bad! We just......Aish!" you ruffled your hair. Chang Min tilted his head, "What are you talking about noona? are you a pabo?" You pointed to Chang Min, "You shouldnt call your noo- chingu like that. And I'm not a pabo." you crossed your arms. "Really? You seem like one." Chang min crossed his arms. *Good job Chang Min* Kai tried not to laugh. "Dont copy me." you put your arms down. Chang Min copied. "Pabo." you sighed in frustration, "Let me guess...Kkamjong taught you this stuff." Chang Min tilted his head, "Kkamjong? Whos Kkamjong?" he looked at Kai, "Him?" you nodded, "yepp. Thats him." Chang Min nodded, "Yepp. I learned it all from him. My omma doesn't know." Chang Min sat down in front of you. "What! How can he teach a little kid. And how- Aish! I knew it." you hit your head lightly, "Kim Jong In," *she said my full name* Kai smiled a little. "How could you." Chang Min left without you seeing. "Annyeong!" you looked at Chang Min,. "Yah! Aish." you looked at Kai. "Yah. If you told me to not make you jealous then wake up." you shook him lightly. "Aish he's not waking up." you layed down facing his face, "Jong In-ah....WAKE UP!" you ruffled his hair. "Kkamjong? Kkam~jong~?" you said sang. "Aish." You pecked his cheek, "Yah. wake up." He fake groaned, "Kiss me here." he pointed to his lips. Your heart skipped a beat, "No." Kai wrapped his arm around your waist. You pulled his arm away but his arm wet back on, "Aish." you pecked his lips. "Lets go." you were about to stand but Kai pulled you back down. "No." Kai smirked. "Yah. I already.." you pointed to his lips. "Say...kiss me." he came closer to you. "Why kiss me?" Kai pulled you and kissed your lips. You pulled away, "Yah!" he smiled. "I didnt tell you to kiss me-" Kai kissed your lips again. "Yah." you pulled away. "Every time you say kiss. I will kiss your lips." you blushed. "J-just get up." you got up and went out. "I'm serious though." Kai shrugged and followed you. "What took you guys so long?" Chang Min smirked. *How did he learn that-...Kai.* "He's lazy." you pointed to Kai. The aunt nodded, "Very true." you both laughed. You sat next to the aunt. "Did you guys kiss yet?" you and Kai choked as you guys were still eating. You stared at each other then at the aunt. You swallowed, "Yes. We...." You remembered what Kai said about if you said kiss. "We already did." you kept on eating. Kai smirked. The aunt looked at both of you. "Already? When did you guys start dating?" your face turned red. "The last day of school." You stared at Kai. "Oh really? Already? The last day was just two days ago though. Fast ones isnt it?" You and Kai hid your faces. "Kai said that he liked her whe-" Kai covered his mouth. You didnt look up. "I'm full." Your plate was already done. You left to the tent. "Aish! I'm done too." Kai left quickly and ran up to you. You sat down and covered your face. Kai came in. You looked up, "Oh. Hi." you grabbed your toothbrush and towel. *She's not happy. How do I make a girl happy?* Kai rubbed his neck. "Sorry about my aunt." you smiled at him, Its okay. I'm fine." But you werent fine. You were embarrassed. *Dont you think he kissed me too much?* You left the tent. "Aish." Kai ruffled his hair. *She must be so embarrassed! Stupid aunt. Chang Min. Ugh!* Kai layed down. You popped your head inside, "Didnt I tell you to always stay by me while we're here?"  Kai quickly got his stuff and went with you. "Well we have to go into separate bathrooms so....annyeong." you both went into different bathrooms.