He's Really Drunk

I'm In Love With a Crazy Person

 

"Yah! Suho~ wake u-up~" someone sang as it shook him lightly. He opened his eyes. "oh. Its Youngie." you shook your head. "Its 12 pm. You woke up late. We all woke up and 7 or 8." you tilted your head and sat on his bed. "Sorry." he stretched and got out of his bed. "Pali. I made breakfast." you went out of his room. *Breakfast from Youngie!? I better hurry!* Suho washed himself in a rush. When he finished, he ran down the stairs. "Woah! Calm down man!" D.O looked at Suho. "Breakfast is in the kitchen." you pointed to the kitchen. Suho nodded and slowly went to the kitchen. He ate by himself in the kitchen. *pancakes for breakfast!* Suho sat on a couch when he got done eating. Kai sat next to you. Baekhyun pushed him, "Yah! You cant do that until tomorrow." Kai sighed, "Fine." Baekhyun sat in between you two. "Soooo~.....hows life?" Chen broke the silence. "Good..fine...awesome...boring." all of the answers were one word answers. "Very cute and funny...and handsome." You said last. They all blushed and smiled and rubbed their necks. "What?" you drunk some juice. "I know. I know." Kai nodded. You all laughed. "Then who is the most handsome, cute, funniest, kindest, and iest out of all of us." Kris rolled his eyes. "Um..." you thought. "The most handsome is...Kris." Kris hid his face. "The cutest is Luhan and Xuimin."Luhan smiled. "The funniest is Baekhyun and Chanyeol." they high-fived each other. "The kindest is Suho, Chen, and Lay." Lay gave you his dimple smile. "And the iest is Kai and Tao." Kai smirked, "Yes. I know I'm y for you." The others hit him, "Yah!" you laughed. Tao gave you a thumbs up. "D.O is......I dont know. He makes me laugh a lot." D.O rubbed his neck and smiled. "Thanks Kyung Young." You smiled at him. "I think you all are cute though." they stopped smiling. "Very cute." they smiled and hid their blushing faces. You laughed. "Ke-" you stopped. "Kyeopta." Luhan stared at you *Aish! Just say it already* "Bao Bei thinks I'm cute!" Xuimin whispered to himself. "Hey panda?" you look at Tao. "Why do you thin I'm y even though I'm the youngest?" you shrugged, "The looks." Tao nodded in agreement. "Mei Mei?" You stare at Chen, waiting for an answer. "Am I really that kind? I'm a little mean though." you smile, "I dont know. You are just kind." Chen rubs his neck. "If you rub your necks to much. Your necks might hurt after a while." They all stopped rubbing. You laughed, "Ke- I mean..cute." Luhan crossed his arms. *Come on! Just say it.* Suho snickered when he saw Luhan. Luhan gave him a death glare. Suho stopped. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Xui Min broke the silence while you all watched T.V, "I'm bored. Want to get drunk?" They all raised an eyebrow at him. "Sure." Kris rolled his eyes. "But Tao cant drink." Tao nodded, "I know I know." You raised your hand, "I dont want to either." They nodded, "Of course." You all got ready. "I got the beer!" D.O lifted the box. You sat by Tao and you both watched them set up a table. "You might want to be careful." Tao whispered in your ear, "They go crazy. A lot of skinship happens when they get drunk." shivers went down your spine and your heart beat loud as you thought of what might happen. You gulped. "What?" Kai smirked at you. "N-nothing." your heart was still beating fast. You were nervous of what may happen. "Done." they all sat down on the couches while you and Tao sat on chairs, away from the table and couches. *I guess they're all serious when it talks about drinking.* you sighed to get rid of the nervousness. "Whats wrong?" Tao rubbed your back. Shivers went down your spine, "N-nothing." you slouched. "Lets get the party started!" Chanyeol yelled. They all whooped while you and Tao sat there, watching them.
You heard Tao yawn. "Tired?" Tao nods. "Sorry." he puts his head on your shoulder. Shivers went down your spine, you sighed it off. "I-its okay." Tao fell asleep. "I'll take him." Kris said, still not sober. You nodded and Kris took him. "Yah! Did you know that" they talked about each other. *They are really drunk.* you raised an eyebrow. "Come here Mei Mei." Chen grabbed your arm and took you to the couch. "Sit here." he pat his lap. *He's drunk! Why would I!* You shook your head and walked away but Kai grabbed your hand and pushed you down beside him. "Yah! What did I tell you Kai!" Baekhyun grabbed you and pulled you away. He put his hand around your waist. "Y-yah." you moved his arm. "Ticklish huh." Baekhyun moved his hand up and down your back. "How about here?" Your heart beat faster and louder. Your eyes widened and you moved his hand. "Punishment! Come here." D.O grabbed you away from Baekhyun. "You have to kiss me." He pointed to his lips but you kissed his forehead. Feeling embarrassed. "What about me gongzhu?" Luhan pulled you to him. "I- I didnt say one of your c-copy punishments yet." Luhan smiled, drunk like. "But you almost say it everyday." He pulled you down to sit next to him. "Come here." he pulled you closer to him. Your heart beat louder. He kissed your temple, "You feel a little hot. Ne hao ma?" you nod you head and get up. You looked at Lay. He already knocked out. "Sit by me." Suho smiled with a drunk face. You shake your head but Suho pulls you anyways. "Whats wrong? Scared?" He slowly moves his hand around your waist. Your heart beats fast and loud as he did that. "I-its nothing." you say shyly. Suho kissed your cheek when Kai wasn't looking. He kissed it so close to your lips. "y-yah." you whisper to him. Your face went red. "Aww..Youngie's embarrassed." he cupped your face. "My turn." Chanyeol took you away and dragged you to the kitchen. "Dont take too long." Baekhyun shouted. Kai knocked out. 
"Y-yah." your heart beats louder and faster. "My sunie's so pretty." Chanyeol puts his hands on each side of the wall to lock you in place. "I-I get that a lot." face chuckle. You look down but Chanyeol hold your chin and faces his face. His face gets closer. He stares at your lips, deeply. *He isn't planning to kiss me right!?* Your heart beats louder. Kris pulls Chanyeol away and looks back at you, "Ne hao ma?" you nod. Chanyeol goes up to Kris, "Whats wrong?" Kris drags Chanyeol away from you, back into the living room. Half of the boys knocked out. Only Luhan, Chen, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun were up. *Aish! Only the skinship boys are up.* Kris stayed close to you even when he drank. "Give me gongzhu." Luhan fake frowns. "No." Kris sips out of his bottle. You feel relieved staying by Kris. "Why?" Chen smirks. "She is..." he looked at you, you raised an eyebrow. "Very ke ai and innocent." Luhan pointed, "Punishment. She cannot stay by you or else something bad happens to you." Kris sighed, "Fine." The boys smile and smirk. "Come here gongzhu~" Luhan sang and put out his hands. Your heart beat fast and loud. Luhan got up and took you away from angry Kris. "Ke ai." Luhan kissed your temple again. You were getting tired but you shook your head to wake yourself up. "Nomu yepo." he kissed your cheek, so close to your lips. Your eyes lit up. "Yah! My turn." Chen takes you from Luhan's arms. "Hi Mei Mei." he smirks. You gulp and your heart beats loud and fast. "Did Luhan hurt you. I'm hurt, help me." you slowly pat his head, "Better?" Chen smirked, "A punishment for Mei Mei." he came close to you, "Kiss me." Chanyeol knocked out. You kissed Chen on his head. "You said you were hurt right?" You said without thinking. Chen smirked, "I'm hurt on my lips." Shivers went down you. You sighed, "Sorry. No can do." Chen frowned. Kris was watching. He got mad. Since Kris had nothing to do, he picked up every knocked out person one at a time and put them in their beds.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Come here." Luhan grabbed you and took you to the kitchen. *Not this again.* when you two were alone, your heart beating loud and fast. Even louder than before. Baekhyun knocked out. Chen saw Baekhyun knocked out, Chen knocked out as well. Only you, Luhan, and Kris were up. *He can last a long time* you thought not thinking about Luhan. Luhan pushed you to the wall and locked you in place. His body was really close to yours. Almost touching each other. Luhan looked at your lips and came closer. "Your heart is beating really fast..and loud. I can feel it." he smirks. You push him but he wouldn't budge. *Aish! He must be really drunk.* His lips was just two inches away. Your eyes widened. Luhans heart beat fast and loud as well. You turned your head so he wouldn't kiss your lips. Luhan moved your head with his hand and kept it there so you wouldn't move it. It was getting hard to breath for the both of you. But Luhan didnt care. He slowly went up to your lips, "Stop." Luhan stopped. "What?" he didnt move a bit. His lips were still close to yours. You swallowed the lump in your throat. "Nothing to say. Okay." he continued. Your hands were shaking. Shivers were in your body. You heart was about to burst. You didnt know what to say because of that. Luhan's lips met yours. Your eyes shot up. You stared at him. His eyes were closed. He wrapped arm around your waist and his other behind your head. He deeply kissed you. You stood there. You felt a good sensation but you didnt do anything. You didnt know what to do. *I got her now* Luhan thought. He let you go. Breathing hard. You were breathing hard also. Luhan smiled. You stood there, shaking. Luhan grabbed your hand and took you back to the living room. No one was there. "G-go to sleep L-Luhan." Luhan turned around and smiled at you. "Okay." He let your hand go and went upstairs. Almost falling. You went to sleep as well, in your room. *Its okay...he's only drunk.*