So-called "Kai"

My Blind Date

 

“Roses are red, violets are blue, I’ll make a simple room, for me and Yong Junhyung.” Jeongmin turned his head with a dry look.

Solji clapped her hands enthusiastically with a grin. “Daebak, right?” she snatched the paper then kissed it. “Oh I love you Yong Junhyung.” she mumbled.

Jeongmin face-palmed himself. “I didn’t know you were a ert, Kang Solji.” he uttered.

Solji shot him a look. “YA! ERT?! I WAS JUST EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS OKAY?!” she hissed.

“Fine.” Jeongmin shrugged.

The door of their classroom slid open and it revealed an extremely handsome being. Solji and Jeongmin turned their heads at the same time. The guy was wearing his complete uniform but wasn’t neat after all.

Buttons aren’t buttoned. The necktie wasn't tied neatly. If you see him on the streets, you might already mistaken him as a high school boy who just finished having with someone.

“OH! ISN’T THAT KAI OF EXO-K?!” one female student yelled in whisper.

Solji raised a brow. “Exo-K? Kai? What kind of weird names are that?” she shook her head.

Suddenly, the so-called Kai sat at the empty seat beside Solji. Jeongmin who was sitting behind Solji gave the new guy a wary look. “Hey, do you think he’s dangerous?” he whispered.

The guy turned his head to look at Jeongmin. “Are you talking about me?” he coldly asked.

Jeongmin gulped then quickly shook his head. The guy rolled his eyes then looked back in front. Solji raised a brow. *I hate this new guy already.* She turned around to face the new guy.

Solji rested her arm on the back of her chair while staring at the new guy. The new guy beside her didn’t seem to be bothered at all. All he did was blink, sigh, his lips and tilt his head left and right.

Jeongmin poked Solji’s arm. “Ya, teacher will be here soon.” he whispered.

Solji raised a brow at the new guy then nodded at Jeongmin. She turned back in front then rested her chin on her knuckles. Minutes later, she felt a stare digging a hole on the side of her face.

Slowly, she turned her head and saw the new guy staring at her. “May I help you?” Solji asked.

Blink... Blink... There was no answer.

Solji raised a brow. “Weirdo.” she faced in front.

The homeroom teacher finally arrived and he went to his table. He checked the attendance of the students and nodded to those who raised their hands.

“Kang Solji.” the teacher called.

Solji raised her hand. “Present.”

The teacher nodded. “Kim...Jongin?” he looked up.

The new guy beside Solji raised his hand which made her look at his way. “Here.” Kim Jongin said.

The teacher nodded. “You are the new student right?” he asked and Jongin nodded.

“Please introduce yourself.”

Jongin groaned then stood up, not bothering to look at anyone. “My name is Kai.” he bowed his head to whoever then sat down.

Solji raised a brow at him. *Where are your manners?* She wanted to ask.

The teacher put the cap of his pen back then looked at his students. “Since this is the second week of class, will you Ms. Kang Solji, perhaps help Mr. Jongin to cope up with our studies?” he asked.

Solji cursed under her breath but bowed her head. “I’ll try my best, seonsaengnim.” *Since this Kim Jongin beside doesn’t look good at all.*

The teacher smiled then looked at the other students. “Now if you think I have favoritism, no I don’t have. Because the rest of you will going to have individual projects also.” he announced.

The students groaned. Mr. Choi, their homeroom teacher always give them the worst projects ever. It looks like average high school students like them can’t do those.

“So Solji’s project is to help Jongin?” one guy asked.

“It is.” Mr. Choi nodded.

“Aww, I hope I was Solji. I want to teach Kai.” one girl pouted and the other girls nodded in agreement.

Solji inwardly laughed. *I’ll be thankful if you’re on my place. What did you see to this Jongin, huh?* She turned her head to look at him.

He was indeed good looking.

*He’s not good looking at all...Or maybe I’m lying.* Solji mentally smacked herself. *Nope. Yong Junhyung is the best.*