Chapter 8

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

"Eunhyuk oppa ? What are you doing here ?" Yuri asked him with a lot of nervousness in her voice, Eunhyuk sat next to her and looked directly to her eyes, "who's "doing it again" ? Is he hurting you? You said that it hurts more this time, who's he ?!" he asked her with a little of anger in his tone, Yuri was a bit terrified of it because he seemed like heard her words one by one! "he's nobody !" she answered him with an awkward giggle and got up while wiping her tears, but Eunhyuk managed to grab her hand before she's gone which caused Yuri to turn around, "Yuri-ah ,you're the first girl I actually care about since 6 years! If you don't tell me am going to find out in my own way and trust me when I tell you this, you'll not like my way !!" ,Yuri was really touched by her crush's sudden care, she looked like she was about to cry again when Eunhyuk pulled her to a tight hug, he (for the first time) let a girl to cry on his shoulder!

 

Yuri was crying like a baby because every time she remembered what happened she cries even more, Eunhyuk released the hug and looked at Yuri, "looking at you, I know that he has done more damage that I could think of, I promise you that you won't get hurt as long as am here !" he then caressed her cheeks and planted a soft kiss on her cheek! Yuri's cries suddenly turned into a sweet sweet smile which also caused Eunhyuk to smile! But little did they know was that "someone" was watching the whole thing! *I knew it !!! They are together !!!*

 

Yuri and Eunhyuk spent the entire lunch time talking, and Yuri told him all about her father, Eunhyuk was so shocked a furies about it and even said that he will take this thing to the law and sue her father for abusing a minor !! Yuri freaked out and said no, she said that she'll do anything to stop him from doing that and risk her getting hurt again, Eunhyuk HARDLY agreed to it but he said that she should move in in his studio, Eunhyuk's dad gave him a little studio that has different kinds of instruments and a bed room.

 

Eunhyuk told her that he used to stay there when he was recording or playing music but then moved back again when his dad told him that he will be traveling for his tour, Yuri refused at first because it was kinda embarrassing and looked more like charity but then agreed when Eunhyuk said that he'll sue her father! The bell finally rang signing for the next class which was dancing! *YAY !! finally something that could actually make me excited !* Yuri thought to herself.

 

She walked to it next to Eunhyuk while laughing and telling jokes not minding anyone around her, when they got there Donghae and Yoona were already there, "Hey unnie, ~looking at Eunhyuk~ well, I can see that you two are getting along REALLY well !" Yoona said with a smirk on her face, she already knew that they like each other! Yuri just laughed and dragged Yoona with her to their spot while waiting for Ms.Hyoyeon to show up, only 5 minutes passed until she showed up! She said that she was going to announce the dancers she chose for the dancing championship, a nervousness filled the air as she was looking for the dancers she wants.

 

"ok, I want Lee Hyukjae, Im Yoona and Kwon Yuri to stand up !" they were all shocked when the students cheered and clapped for them! A "they totally deserved it !" and "they're really good !" came out from the students, they went up to her and thanked her, "there will be other dancers joining you, I picked them from my studio and they're really good ! They liked to be called Taemin, Luna and Minho! You'll meet them in here next week !" Hyoyeon told them.