Chapter 1

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

Yuri was on her way to her new school while mumbling some song lyrics that she likes, she was so excited about this school because she joined them by a dance scholarship and because she knows that "Seoul high school of arts" is one of the most known schools in South Korea and it's really expensive too, she was so happy and excited that she didn't realize that she lost her direction to her school ! After few minutes her smile suddenly faded and she stopped at her place looking around, she looked for any signs or hints that could ring a bell to her, she almost lost her hope of coming early until she saw a guy wearing the school's uniform and wearing a helmet who just hopped on his motorcycle ready to leave, she quickly ran to him trying to catch him before he leaves.. "YAH ! WAIT FOR ME ! DON'T GO !" Yuri got able to get to him before he leaves, he took off his helmet, flipped his hair aside away from his eyes and looked at Yuri in an emotionless expression, Yuri could actually feel his cold aura which gave her goosebumps and made her wanna go away from him as far as possible but she had no choice but ask him..
 
"errmm.. Do you know where is Seoul high school of arts ? I lost my way" Yuri hesitated to ask him.
 
"No, I don't !" He lied, and said it to her in a flat tone, wore his helmet back and was ready to go.
 
"Please wait ! Today is my first day and I cannot be late ! Please~~ !" She showed him some of her aegyo trying to earn his approval, since he's not a fan of aegyo he had to help her, he threw his other helmet to her and told her to get behind him, Yuri was really happy and had a huge grin on her face, she wore the helmet and hopped behind him, Yuri was really scared of the motorcycle's loud noise but she was too shy to hug his waist so she grabbed the back of his jacket really tight and barred/dig her head in his back, he was surprised at first but he just ignored it, when he started the engine Yuri gulped a little but it was too low for him to hear it, then he rubbed the holders--->(it's the place where motorcycle riders place their hands on it but I don't exactly know what do they call it !! >.<) and took off in a really high speed and because Yuri was so scared she hugged his waist really tight and closed her eyes, it took from them about 12 minutes until they finally arrived at school.. When they arrived Yuri quickly got down, took off her helmet to hand it to him and bowed 90 digress to him while saying "Thank you !" 
 
"Gomawo !! I truly appreciate it ! By the way, my name is Kwon Yuri !" She handed her hand to him to shake but he just looked at her and told her "Next time, don't even think about getting anyway closer to me! Got it ?!" Yuri's sweet smile suddenly faded away and was replaced with a frown, she was really shocked about it and didn't know why he's this mean.. She handed him the helmet and went away from him, while she was walking she noticed that almost half of the students were looking weirdly at her, she felt really uncomfortable but she just ignored it and continued walking, she looked back at him and saw how girls approached him like sea and the first thought that came up to her mind was that "oh I get it now!! So he's the famous-cocky-goodlooking-prince of this school and by coming with him makes all the girls really envious towards me!! What a shallow people !" She sarcastically laughed and left, the school had different musical art classes such as: dancing classes, singing classes, guitar classes, piano classes.. etc , Yuri had a piano class first so she went inside while holding her school's new books.. She looked around and saw that she got there a little early than she expected, she saw that there was only about four students there so she quietly made her way to the piano and sat down, she gently pressed her soft little fingers against the piano keys and started to play a little piece she learned from her mother, the kids looked at her then just looked away making her feel comfortable to play more, she played the entire piece and added some extra notes making it sound more classy, as she pressed the last key she heard someone clapping, "That was very beautiful and full with emotion! Glad to know that we have an enthusiastic student around her !" She quickly looked at the direction of that sound, "Hello student ! My name is Mr.Kim Heechul and I will be your piano tuter for this year !" .. Mr.Kim introduced Yuri to the other kids and asked them to be nice to her, the class went smoothly and Yuri met a friend named Seohyun.. When Seohyun plays the piano she gets really serious and plays like a professional because her mother used to be a piano tuter as well, soon later the bell rang signing that it's lunch time.. The students rushed outside for it and Yuri took out her books and went to her locker to take out her text books for singing class that was after lunch break, after that she made her way to the cafeteria to get something to eat.. When she entered practically all of the girls were looking at with a mean, hated look that sent shivers down her spine, she grabbed a trey and got a cheesy fries with a tuna sandwich next it and a bottle of orange juice, after that she looked around for a table to sit on.. She was so nervous and uncomfortable with their glares and was trying to find someone that she knows to sit with until she made an eye contact with the mean cold guy that drove her to school, she paused for a second when someone suddenly held her arm and pulled her to a table..
Yuri was helplessly dragged by two girls towards a table, "Sorry for not introducing ourselves ! My name is Lee Sunkyu or better known as Sunny, and this is Choi Sooyoung !" The one with the long brown hair said, "we saw you standing there alone and couldn't help ourselves but to take you with us! Since we also know that you're the new student who came with Donghae !" The one with the long slim legs and short brown hair said.. Yuri smiled knowing that she made really nice friends "Thank you for taking me here ! I hated being in that situation !" But something really did confused her at that moment "Who's Donghae ?" Yuri asked, Sooyoung and Sunny's eyes almost popped out because of shock, "His name is Lee Donghae.. The son of one of the most famous business man in South Korea, the owner of The Lee's hotel.. His future is going to be just like his father" Sooyoung said and Sunny completed after her "All of the girls are DYEING to be with him and because of his cold aura none of them had the chance to actually be his girlfriend, ever since they saw you coming with him they got really jealous and annoyed.. That's why they didn't dare to talk to you !" Yuri was listening carefully to them when the bell suddenly rang and all of them went to class..
 
(a/n: YAAAAAY !!! I promised self to update before 2013 and I did !! Well maybe other countries already did entered 2013 but Kuwait still didn't !!! Sorry for the late update and I know that I said I was going to finish it earlier but I have great idea for this fic and a great feeling about it !! Please support me and have a happy new year guys !!!!)