Chapter 15

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

 
Tiffany walked to Yuri and took a seat next to her…
 
"ok, that's it ! I've already knew about you two in Siwon's oppa's party and I cannot wait any longer !"
 
"Huh ?"
 
 
"don't try to act as if you don't know what am I talking about ! And Yoona is on her way here, I just told her to get us some potato chips at first"
 
Yuri could not argue with her because she does make a varied point ! So she decided to just sit there and listen to Tiffany and Yoona, because apparently they spend longer time in here and knows people a lot better.
 
"it's Eunhyuk, isn't it ?" Tiffany asked.
 
Yuri nodded.
 
"I knew it ! Ever since that party I knew that he'll hurt you !" Tiffany said.
 
"So you knew that he's a total lier and a playboy ?!" Yuri asked her a little confused.
 
"He's not ! He just never takes a girl seriously ! And he never got into a serious relationship before !" Tiffany said defending herself.
 
"How could that happen ?! I mean, he just makes me fall for him then let ?! Just like that ?! End of the story ?!" Yuri said while tearing up.
 
"That's the catch ! He usually just takes them out in 1 date then let go before the girl likes him ! You were the only one who made things serious and the only one who lasted this long !" Tiffany said.
 
"If he doesn't like me back just make him tell me already ! I can't just stand like that watching him run away !" Yuri said.
 
"Hey, unnies !" Yoona said walking in with the snacks.
 
"Hey !" Yuri said, then Tiffany took the snacks and distributed them to the girls.
 
"As I was saying, If he doesn't like me back just make him tell me ! I can't just stand like that watching him run away !" Yuri said while opening her soda can.
 
"Who ? Eunhyuk ?" Yoona asked.
 
Then YulTi nodded.
 
"He does like you ! When he first saw you in the practice he fell for you, HARD ! But when he kissed you that night he freaked out because he never expressed his love to a girl before" Yoona said.
 
"How did you knew that he kissed me ?" Yuri asked Yoona puzzled.
 
"He told me ! But it's just me ! Don't worry, we're really close !" Yoona said with her awkward laugh and dorky smile.
 
"Just go confront him, tell him to make it or break it ! If he wants you then just say it !" Tiffany said.
 
"You should ! Don't back out !" Yoona said.
 
"YURI-AH ! HWAITING !" Tiffany dorkly said while rising her fist in the air.
 
After Tiffany said that they all started laughing at her cute weirdness ! Then the bell rang signing for the next class, YoonYulTi got out to go for class but Yuri secretly texted Eunhyuk saying to meet her in front of the school gates after school, *fingers crossed !* she thought to herself then went after YoonFanny for their class.
 
 
(a/n: WOOOHOOHOO ! Do I see curious eyes in there !! Wondering what will happen to YulHyuk and YulHae ?? Oh, and did you guys liked what I did to the decoration ?? I changed the poster and the background !! Anyways, Thnx for reading guys !)