Chapter 22

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

It has been a week now and the for Eunhyuk and Yuri's break up and even though it has been hard, but they are both friends now, Eunhyuk went to Yuri and told her that he will be really upset if she leaves his studio and insisted that she stays in it until she finds somewhere else to live, day by day things are getting smooth between them and they are trying to be friends even though they both realize that they still have feelings for each other, Donghae and Yuri never got to know who hanged those posters but they are still hoping to know, it was a lovely Tuesday morning where Yuri was on her way to her dancing class with Ms. Hyoyeon when Sunny ran to her.

Sunny : Yuri-ah, did you got invited to the winter wonderland party yet ? it on Thursday you know ! 2 days away from now !

Yuri : ~sigh~ I didn't !

Sunny : good ! because Minho said that he wants to take and he is going to ask you in lunch's break !

Yuri : ~shocked~ how did you know ?!

Sunny : Yoong told me !

Yuri walked along with Sunny and started talking, until Donghae suddenly came to them and told Yuri "meet me after the dance class is over, I need to talk to you " and quickly ran to somewhere else before Yuri could be able to say anything, "that's weird" Sunny said and Yuri nodded, they ignored him and both went off to their classes, Sunny went to her singing class while Yuri went to her dancing class, when Yuri entered the class she made an eye contact with Eunhyuk and they both smiled then lowered their head, "ooooh, are you two getting back together ?" Yoona interrupted Yuri's thinking and smiled to her, Yuri just laughed and dragged Yoona to take their seat, "Ok everybody, I want you to give me a big round of applause to Yuri and Yoona to encourage them for our dance competition for today !" they all clapped and YoonYul just smiled and thanked them, today Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon are going to have a small dancing competition to raise more money for the winter wonderland party, which means that they have to do a good job because there is going to be a lot of pressure on them.

They all started practicing but Yuri couldn't help noticing Donghae keep stealing glances at her with a weird look on his face, she was wondering what's wrong with him when Eunhyuk came up to her, "Yul, can I talk to you ?" – "of course !" Eunhyuk took Yuri to a side and started talking "I honestly didn't want to tell you this but you're an important person and you should know about this because I don't want you to get shocked" Yuri started to get a little worried then asked "what's wrong ?" – "well, you do know that the winter wonderland party is just two days away from now, right ? so I just wanted to inform that I already asked someone else to be my date.. is that ok with you ?" Yuri's heart sank knowing that her chance of Eunhyuk being her soul mate is now down to 0% ! but she just had to fake a smile and answer back "of course it's ok ! I just hope that you'll have a wonderful night !" Eunhyuk then sighed in relieve and hugged Yuri, then he thanked her and went back to practice.

 *could this day get any worse ?!* Yuri thought to herself, soon enough the bell rang and Yuri went outside  along with Yoona with her bag on her back, completely forgetting about Donghae ! "is it true that Minho wants to ask me to go with him to the winter wonderland party ?" Yuri asked Yoona with a pouty face, she really doesn't want to be a third wheel to anyone ! "oh my sweet Yul ! he is but he missed today's class" Yuri was about to talk when someone suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her away from Yoona, "I'll bring her back in a few minutes, I promise" the person who took Yuri said to Yoona, Yoona just smiled and went to the cafeteria, "where did you go ?! I think I told you to wait for me after our dance class is over !" Donghae said to Yuri a little angry, " I forgot ok ! what do you want ?" Yuri said a little annoyed, Donghae rubbed that back of his neck and started looking around, "no, I should make it a little memorable" he said to himself then grabbed Yuri's hand and took her to the school's garden, Yuri didn't know what was going on so she just stayed silent and followed Donghae.

Donghae took Yuri near the school's mini fountain where there were a lot of pretty flowers around it, he made her sit near the fountain and stood in front of her, "so, what brings us here ?" Yuri asked him a little confused, Donghae kept looking around as if he's trying to avoid any eye contact with Yuri, "umm, am really bad at these stuff so I want you to listen carefully, ok ?" he said to her, "ok" Yuri repealed to him, "ever since I knew you I've been causing a lot of troubles to you and it was ok with me because I do that a lot to so many people but I never knew that I effected on you like that, I made you cry and even though it's normal to me but somehow I felt like there's something bigger behind your tears and that I am making things a lot harder on you, good thing that Eunhyuk was around to make you feel happy but because of me he's not around anymore, so I want to make it up to you".. "

 

Yuri : am listening 

Donghae : ugh ! damn it ! why is it so hard to say this ?! ok, even though there's a huge chance that you'll say no but.. Yuri-ah, will you please be my date for the winter wonderland party ?

Yuri : ~shocked~ what ?!

Donghae : I know how important it is for you so will you please say yes ? I really am trying to make it up to you and I know that am not Eunhyuk but I just want you to have fun and you'll never know ! maybe that night will turn out better that you think !

Yuri :…. Ok !

Donghae : great ! I know that you'll say no ! and now am trying my best in here, trying to make it memorable and blah blah, and said all of my stupid mistakes to you and--- wait ! did you just say yes ?!!

Yuri : ~sarcastic~ I think I did !

Donghae : um, ok.. awesome ! I guess I'll pick you up with Siwon and Tiffany then

Yuri : ~teasing~ are you blushing ?

Donghae : ~blushing even more~ no I'm not ! what makes you say that ?!

Yuri : yes you are ! oh my god, look at your cheeks !

Donghae : yah ! stop it ! I have a class now, bye !

 

Donghae just left feeling really embarrassed and shy but secretly happy from the inside that she said yes, he went off to his next class with a smile on his face.

 

 

Later that day..

Yuri was preparing herself with Yoona and putting the final touches on her face in the backstage when Hyoyeon came up to them "ok girls, our turn is next.. are you ready ?" she asked them, they nodded and smiled, suddenly the MC announced their name and they all pumped their fist and yelled "HWAITING !" then got out to do their dance for the compition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_b107IveSQ&list=PL34FAA2E9D3A07D1E

(a/n: updated ! and Yuri is finally going to the winter wonderland party ! and even better.. with Donghae ! anyways I noticed that there are a lot of people disagreeing to my YulGuk fanfic, ~crying~ wae ?!! guys, just watch this video and you'll see that they are a perfect match to each other !!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oog2UX9-jM)  anyways, I want to ask you something.. I've made lots of amazing YulHae posters and I want to publish them on a tumblr but the problem is that I don't know anything about tumblrs ! please if you have a tumblr or know how to post a pic on a tumblr just tell me so I can send you my pics ! to spread the fishypearl love ! and in case I want to make another YulHae fic ! thank you !)   

Since am a BlackJack (2NE1 fan) yay me ! I've made it to 21 chapter !