Chapter 18

The attraction of the opposites *・゜゚・*:.。

 

 

Eventually, it turned out to be none other than Donghae !! Yuri slapped his arm then rubbed her chest because she can still feel her heart beat, when she was about to speak another lighting's sound boomed through the room causing the electricity to turn off ! Yuri got startled by that so she emotionally hugged Donghae's torso and buried her face in his chest while shaking, Donghae's eyes became wide and wanted to push her off but he softened when he felt her shaking from fear and slowly hugged her back, Yuri soon noticed their position so she broke the hug and decided to get some flash lights and candles because she can barely see anything.

 

Yuri finally reached the door and was about to open it, she turned the knob but.. she found it locked ! and she was positive that she left it open before coming to this room and even though  she knew that Donghae didn't come anywhere near that door she desperately needed to try and ask "Donghae, did you lock this door ?" – "No" after Donghae's answer, her heart beat started rising again, she went to the recording room and that door was also locked !!! "DONGHAE, PLEASE TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU !!!" Yuri nearly cried of fear.

 

Donghae answered trying to inform her about his place by following his voice, they were both spreading their hands out trying to catch each other, when Donghae finally reached her hands she pulled him towards her with all of her strength but they both missed that there was a pillow between them which caused Donghae to trip and fell on top of her ! he was about to speak and yell at her for pulling him this hard but stopped when the tiny street light reflected on her sparkly eyes that made her captivating !

 

Donghae never noticed how gorges her eyes looked like until now, but he also noticed a sparkle on the corner of her eyes then figured out that it was a tear threatening to fall from her eyes, he softened and realized how scared she was so he wiped the tear using his thump and whispered "Don't worry, I'm right here".. just in time a car passed in front of the house the car's light managed to enter the window and reflected on Yuri's face exposing her beautiful face features, Donghae's eyes shifted from her sparkly big eyes to her cotton like nose down to her big pinkish lips.. and in that exact moment, Donghae wanted nothing but to taste them ! to be able to try the feeling of their lips pressed together ! but he had to stop and get up before something happens.

 

Yuri : Why in the world are those stupid doors locked ?!

Donghae : this is a high-tec studio and it works on electricity, which means that when the electricity went off the doors automatically get locked in case if there was a robbery.

Yuri : ok, so how can we fix it ?

Donghae : there are two ways, either we go open it by a key which is with Eunhyuk, or go outside and fix the wires in the fuse box !

Yuri : how can we go outside when we're locked INside ?!!

Donghae : we just have to wait until Eunhyuk comes back, there's no phone signal around here so we can't call him

Yuri : ~frustrated~ so we're stuck here !

Donghae: at least look at the bright side, he's coming back tomorrow !

Yuri : ~being sarcastic~ at least look at the dark side, am stuck here with YOU !

Donghae : most girls would KILL for that ! ~chuckling~ I mean, NORMAL girls !

Yuri : if I could kill you right now.. I would !

Donghae : oh c'mon ! I know you think am hot ! and you're secretly glad that we're stuck here alone !

Yuri : that's SO not true !

Donghae : come on Yuri admit it ! ~smirking~ I know you want me IN you !!!

Yuri : ~gasping and throwing a pillow at him~

Donghae : ~laughing~

Yuri : what brought you here anyway ?!

Donghae : am the one who should be asking you that question ! me and Eunhyuk have a contract that says that this studio belongs to both of us ! 50% 50% ! EACH !

Yuri : he said that I could stay here until my 18th BD !

Donghae : and when is that ?

Yuri : 5th of December

Donghae : ~shocked~ that's only one week away ! Why ??

Yuri : none of your business ! now why are you here ??

Donghae : I got bored from staying in my room so I decided to come here

 

(a/n: ooooooh do I see some YulHae up there ? :P that scene where he fell on top of her actually made me emotional !)